• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I'd say it's definitely lacking in stimulation. That's one of the things I like about it though - you can get to the massively euphoric grinning mess stage and then go to bed a bit later and have a very good chance of getting some sleep.

To be fair, pure MDMA isn't a massively stimulating substance either.

To be fair, pure MDMA isn't a massively stimulating substance either.

Have you not wanted to completely and utterly dance your ass off on MDMA? :D I don't get that feeling on 6-APB, and this is what I mean by lacking stimulation.

I don't see what makes this worthwhile over 6-APB, considering the apparent short duration. 6-APB is pretty damn euphoric, so this would have to be something special to make it worthwhile.

It's been 5 days and I'm getting brain zaps left and right. They were the most intense last night to the point that if I held still they would slowly build up into cascading fashion where if I didn't move or "shake my self out of it" I felt like I was going to seize. The brain zaps also include the feeling of an electrical charge firing throughout my arms to the tips of my fingers.

Sounds very famliar to me! I made the mistake of using a bit too regularly when this first came out, & I made myself very fucking ill with mega-Brain Zaps & all sortsa other evil symptoms.

This may indeed be the best new RC in 5 years but this fine molecule has some vicious fucking returns if you overdo it! I doubt I'd touch it again!

Have you not wanted to completely and utterly dance your ass off on MDMA? :D I don't get that feeling on 6-APB, and this is what I mean by lacking stimulation.

I don't see what makes this worthwhile over 6-APB, considering the apparent short duration. 6-APB is pretty damn euphoric, so this would have to be something special to make it worthwhile.
Actually, no. Pure MDMA makes me want to melt into everything UNLESS music is playing. As soon as it stops, back to melting. And I sleep afterward just fine. I definitely don't consider MDMA stimulating. More "mongy".

I wouldn't call pure MDMA mellow either. I think it's rather because of the huge stimulation some pills have, that MDMA seems relaxing comparatively.

Even with no music, I could walk for days so there's definitely some energy there.

MDMA is essentially mellow for me as well and many will agree (while others won't ofc). It usually locks me into the same spot for many hours, I might be excited, talkative, euphoric, ecstatic even, but my body "melts" into who or whatever I'm sitting on lol. In fact, during the come-up of dosages above 120mg, I find it hard to walk because my legs feel so damn heavy and wobbly. I've never felt the slightest urge to dance when under the influence of MDMA (or MDA which stimulates me a lot more, specially during the comedown!). I might burst out the occasional "whooooo" when I'm in a party environment to show my appreciation for the music, but that's about it.

Actually, no. Pure MDMA makes me want to melt into everything UNLESS music is playing. As soon as it stops, back to melting. And I sleep afterward just fine. I definitely don't consider MDMA stimulating. More "mongy".
agreed

the less often you do it the more mellow and relaxing it is especially when the doses are high.

i dont find it stimulating compared to speed/ other stims. it is when you come up but after the initial come up i want to get into bed and have my eyes roll back in my head because its far too relaxing and orgasmic

On a slightly different note 5-MeO-6-APB should be a superb 5HT2a agonist - it's planar, due to the aromatic nature of the furan ring, has the 2,5-dimethoxy type substitution pattern with a hydrophobic group at the 4 position. A sort of aromatic, cyclicized version of DOM (STP). One can only wait and see the way things unfold!
I have no real knowledge of chemistry but there's nothing on the 2 position on the molecule 5-MeO-6-APB, I think. It seems more similar to TMA, but maybe more potent. Or am I missing something?

This may indeed be the best new RC in 5 years

completely agree

That's some very selective editting of my post...!

This may indeed be the best new RC in 5 years but this fine molecule has some vicious fucking returns if you overdo it! I doubt I'd touch it again!

... is my complete reply!

I have been in RC's & drugs for the best part of 25 years & I have never been made so ill as I was after using 5-mapb! I caution against injudicious, overly regular or high dosing of this compound in the stongest terms! I suffered relentless Brain Zaps, vertigo & nausea 10 days after using 5-mapb. I was trapped in bed unable to read or watch TV, or even move without suffering these symptoms to the point of debilitation. I was ill for an entire week!

I have since quit ALL stimulants! Be careful with this stuff!

That's some very selective editting of my post...!

... is my complete reply!

I have been in RC's & drugs for the best part of 25 years & I have never been made so ill as I was after using 5-mapb! I caution against injudicious, overly regular or high dosing of this compound in the stongest terms! I suffered relentless Brain Zaps, vertigo & nausea 10 days after using 5-mapb. I was trapped in bed unable to read or watch TV, or even move without suffering these symptoms to the point of debilitation. I was ill for an entire week!

I have since quit ALL stimulants! Be careful with this stuff!

I feel like this goes for all the APB's. I foolishly took passion flower with 5-mapb and got the first stages of SS. Whole body tremoring uncontrollably ect. For a week I felt sub human, brain zaps that would cascade into frightening intensity ect. Last year I consumed maybe 7g's total of 6-apb spread out over a few months. I was taking 120mg-200mg every week. After about 6 weeks of that I took it again in 4 days. After that roll i felt like my mind was being ripped apart. Like I was literally going insane. It was as though Satan himself defecated all over my soul.

But if you were to compare MDMA and the APB's in terms of when the real nasty side effects start to occur, the APB's come out across as the winner. After one use of MDMA there's no doubt that I'll get that shitty suicide Tuesday in so way or another. But I won't get any bad effects from using an APB one time, only if I abuse it week after week. But therein lies the danger, very easy to get carried away and abuse lol.

Haven't tried it yet, but IIRC these testers are marquis

When a small amount was tipped out, it gradually turned dark green. Too dark to tell in the capsule thing though.

Last edited:
Agree re the apbs ability to make ill. I've mostly used 6 but have also had 5 mapb more recently. I've found you can continue to have quite a nice time on a weekly basis but.there is definitely a creeping sickness/ toxicity that can leave you feeling pretty I'll indeed. A problem more of toxicity rather than tolerance. Taking time off is great after a few days you can feel your health retuning almost by the hour. My personal experience is that 5mapb feels more problematic. Deffo not to be treated with contempt.

I would definitely advise strongly against using compounds like this on a weekly basis. Monthly should be the maximum IMHO.

^ wise words. & I don't think even monthly is sustainable in the longer term. I limit myself to 3-5 monamine releaser type experiences per year. More than that I've found is a little pointless and/or possibly damaging. Definitely notice some word recall issues after an mdx or apb experience. It's pretty slight but enough to make me wary of frequent use.

i recently tried plugging a few of the research chems into this property predicting thing, and it came out with high risk for mutagenicity for 5-apb and 5-mapb, but not for for the 6-apbs. it seems that the configuration of the side chain on the benzofuran ring seems to make the difference here. does anyone have some knowledge about mutagenicity of benzofuran derivatives?

Agree re well spaced use over weeks or months. That's the way to go both for pleasure and health. Just adding that from personal experience the 5 mapb seemed to have more immediate and noticeable negative health issues than with comparable 6apb use.

Hi a friends addtition,

said friend purchased 1g, seen the hype, so thought, lets have a go...

Firend then ingested nasally the start of many small lines of the light brown substance with rocks (btw can you smoke the rocks? eg like crystal meth). This was a hard come up, and now 3 hours later, several top ups have come and gone and friend is completely trollied. iend can barely see straight and as said friends types, they describe the screen of their laptops (which they can't, too off their face!

Friend hasn't really had the desire to go dancing though, but wouldn't say no to going out. listening to nero essential mix for said friend is, in their words "pretty f@$kin' awesome.

Gah! We all know your friend is you.

Since its your first post, then allow me to say Welcome to Bluelight!

Heads up, though. People will give you crap for using terms like SWIM, FOAF, your cat, etc.. It just makes posts difficult to read :)

Status
Not open for further replies.