• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

Yeah in Finnish mental health system they even call lyrica poison. My schizophrenic friend even has a theory that lyrica is manufactured somewhat after barbs lool.

It should be away in few days. My worst days was when I went through ~70 150mgs with a mate in weekend and the monday/tuesday was my worst nightmare. Like literally felt worse than benzo wd at its worst.

I feel traumatized by lyrica wds.

Last edited:
@Voiceoffear I'm not doing too well to be honest. I do great with my dosage for a week or so and then I start up gobbling them all up again.
I am addicted to a substance that doesn't even make me feel good ? It's fucked up.
I have started taking L- theanine powder so hopefully that can at least stabilize me a little for the inevitable withdrawals.

@Voiceoffear I'm not doing too well to be honest. I do great with my dosage for a week or so and then I start up gobbling them all up again.
I am addicted to a substance that doesn't even make me feel good ? It's fucked up.
I have started taking L- theanine powder so hopefully that can at least stabilize me a little for the inevitable withdrawals.
try mulungu definitely workds better than l-theanine. but you need a good batch and pulverized at best so you can swallow it whole. but sieve it beforehand so there arent any sharp objects in you intestines. with really good mulungu a only needed 2 g with bad at least 10g im not sure about crosstolerance though

try mulungu definitely workds better than l-theanine. but you need a good batch and pulverized at best so you can swallow it whole. but sieve it beforehand so there arent any sharp objects in you intestines. with really good mulungu a only needed 2 g with bad at least 10g im not sure about crosstolerance though

Thanks for your advice! I've never heard of Mulungu.. definitely want to try it. Do you have a link to a good source?

Magnesium bisglycinate and l-threonate cab aslo help but only for a very short time and it gives you diarrea

has anyone ever used memantine to com off gabapentioids? it seens somewhat promising but also can increase anxiety and seizure threshol. or anything other dissoicativ. By the way Trimipramine can be really helpful für Gabapentinoid WDs as long as it doesnt cause RLS and there is protection against seizures. (Benzo, Carbamazepine or samething like that depending on the doese)

Last edited:
has anyone ever used memantine to com off gabapentioids? it seens somewhat promising but also can increase anxiety and seizure threshol. or anything other dissoicativ. By the way Trimipramine can be really helpful für Gabapentinoid WDs as long as it doesnt cause RLS and there is protection against seizures. (Benzo, Carbamazepine or samething like that depending on the doese)
I think I should be one of the few persons that tried Memantine on Pregabalin; I wasn't taking the former to stop taking Pregabalin, but I can tell you that if you are used to psychedelics trips, you should try this combo -and stop taking Pregabalin later. It wakes you up in a weird way, but it also fucks up your balance too, so be careful.

I think I should be one of the few persons that tried Memantine on Pregabalin; I wasn't taking the former to stop taking Pregabalin, but I can tell you that if you are used to psychedelics trips, you should try this combo -and stop taking Pregabalin later. It wakes you up in a weird way, but it also fucks up your balance too, so be careful.
Yeah i did exactly that friday night.i was already drunk and wasnt event using a scale just eyeballing mit a 10mg spoon (20 of them or something likes this) so i dont know how much i actually took. but believe me i was wasted as fuck, i wasnt even able connect a speaker cable to my pc. was the most confusing experience of my life and felt it even 2 days later. was kinda afraid to have a psychotic break but luckily i had some benzos. now the really interesting part is that this experience seems to have reset my 15g phenibut tolerance which is quite frankly to good to be true so i'll see how it develops the next couple of days.

I hate this medication well I don't it's great for anxiety and fibro pain if I miss a dose I feel worse than morphine withdrawal. Gabapentin withdrawal I also been struggling with and I only took it for three weeks to help me stop a everyday methadone habit

I'm doing 650mg Pregabalin, 525mg Venlafaxine, 30mg Mirtrazepine, and 90mg Diazepam. Wish me luck. I'll write later about the experience.

I'm doing 650mg Pregabalin, 525mg Venlafaxine, 30mg Mirtrazepine, and 90mg Diazepam. Wish me luck. I'll write later about the experience.
just 525mg alone Venlafaxin sounds dangerous. Why exactly are you taking this combination like that?

just 525mg alone Venlafaxin sounds dangerous. Why exactly are you taking this combination like that?
Because I'm craving opioids and lots of Pregabalin, Venlafaxin, Diazepam, and some Mirtrazepine, makes me feel very good... both Venlafaxine and Mirtazepine works on opiate receptors, the Pregabalin helps with neuropathic pain, which I do have; and the Diazepam helps protects me from having a seizure and also keeps me calm.

Because I'm craving opioids and lots of Pregabalin, Venlafaxin, Diazepam, and some Mirtrazepine, makes me feel very good... both Venlafaxine and Mirtazepine works on opiate receptors, the Pregabalin helps with neuropathic pain, which I do have; and the Diazepam helps protects me from having a seizure and also keeps me calm.
wait so you're telling me thats your daily med intake? why not just take a normal doese of venla like 225-300mg? do you have a doc who prescribes you all that stuff? have you even done an ECG? qt interval prolongation can be an issue here too. just imagine for a second you would have to come off 90mg diazepam and 650mg pregabalin at the same time while beeing on venlafaxine and mirtazapine. sounds like absolute hell to me.

wait so you're telling me thats your daily med intake? why not just take a normal doese of venla like 225-300mg? do you have a doc who prescribes you all that stuff? have you even done an ECG? qt interval prolongation can be an issue here too. just imagine for a second you would have to come off 90mg diazepam and 650mg pregabalin at the same time while beeing on venlafaxine and mirtazapine. sounds like absolute hell to me.
No, my daily intake it's much less, but as I said, I'm craving opioids, and the closer I can feel to them is taking these amount of drugs.
I have enough drugs to get off later. But really thanks for worrying.

Took nearly 2 months and i can drink coffee again without being frikking puzzled and feel like still in wd's.

Never ever again i put a single capsule of this crap into my mouth, benzo taper is walk in the park compare to this poison.

The struggle is over. I'm almost 2 weeks Lyrica free. I will never take pregabalin again. Nothing positive at all came from this drug. No anxiety relief (even when I took it at steady/ sensible doses), just complete misery. I lost a good 6 months (at least) of my life and my mind because of it.
For those who do find it beneficial, (it definitely helps so many) that's honestly great. Addictive personalities looking for anxiety relief can soon find themselves stuck in the Lyrica web.
@Voiceoffear

thanks @Xorkoth
I want to add, the fear of withdrawals or even PAWS is possibly why I just kept getting my fix. I'm happily surprised to note that I DIDN'T suffer through any and I kinda just took my last lot and decided to see what would unfold. I knew that I could easily get more if I suffered badly, but I was very lucky. So for anyone avoiding coming off of it for those reasons, I'm proof that it doesn't happen to everyone.

Last edited: