• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The GHB/GBL Addiction & Withdrawal Thread: mk. II

aint it he HDPE type cause it melts other containers? not sure how polyethylene works anyways cheers for answerign m q :)

As far as I'm aware the only plastic it's safe in is HDPE. It should be safe in glass though CK.

I'm suprised you haven't seen it dissolve anything knock, the keyboard I had when I was using a lot of GBL has several areas of melted plastic from where drops fell from the pippette while I was dosing by the PC.

As far as I'm aware the only plastic it's safe in is HDPE. It should be safe in glass though CK.

I'm suprised you haven't seen it dissolve anything knock, the keyboard I had when I was using a lot of GBL has several areas of melted plastic from where drops fell from the pippette while I was dosing by the PC.

I mix my GBL cocktails in the kitchen. I use a borosilicate-glass pipette to measure my GBL doses. I've spilled it on the kitchen worktop and it's not caused any problems there. I've splashed my cocktails on my veneered computer desk top and that's not suffered any damage. I don't know, I'll need to try out some other plastics because I want to see what it can do. I have a wire retainer on my lower front teeth and I was kind of worried it might eat away at the material which bonds it to my teeth but that's not happened.

It's fine in glass, also fine in milk bottles and with some other plastics (e.g. thank fuck my kitchen countertop is immune). Knock, put some on your keyboard and watch the results!

I went to see a drug counsellor yesterday. A "key worker". I know from other threads that they must see people in some REALLY bad situations, and I felt like a time waster. She didn't make me feel like one though.... Talking to her made me wonder how the cause/effect relationship between my social isolation and drug use might be not entirely one sided. I always see it as "i don't have friends because they'd find out the truth about me" but it perhaps it is more complicated than that.

All I'm after is a bloody pregabalin script! Illictly obtained pregabalin is slow and expensive. It won't solve all my problems but I did find it really hellpful.

My most obvious burn was done deliberately as I had a slightly morbid interest in how corrosive this stuff I was ingesting could actually be...

I wouldn't have thought that splashing it diluted would do anything (although personally I'd be inclined to dilute heavily/use straws to drink it to decrease the chances of it coming into contact with your retainer and causing a cumulative effect).

I'll try it out on an old unused keyboard...

Logitech Cordless keyboard (underside) is unscathed! I suppose it must be cheaper keyboards that are affected. I tried it on a plastic 5.25" blanking plate from a computer tower case and that started melting!

^ oh and yeah straws would be a good idea. Good for teeth generally too, I'll get hold of some. Preferably crazy straws.

Last edited:
i had a 60 quid saitek keyboard it melted bits in that a bit slower ir seemed, first time in 3 years got some on my sky remote if fucking removed the silver paint lol, a mate showed his mate how it works on his car dashboard because he didn't believe him.

on topic got 4 days off it during day time using 10mg baclofen every 2h, then ran out and used again, just ordered 100 etizolam that will take care of sleep

I've been using etiz for sleep for the last week. It works well, Got some head zaps today though which must be from that. Never had that from G. Don't want a benzo addiction.

Etiz shouldn't give you zaps? Should it? Don't think so, it should probably stop them if anything :?

I mean lack of etiz giving me zaps.

But of course i could be blaming it unfairly. Maybe i just have natural zaps

Sorry if the wrong thread but I've 100ml coming on Monday can't wait. Had a hard time finding someone who'd do me 100ml as a bottle of 500ml is a big no no. Even 100ml is a bad idea but sure. Last time I'd a 500ml bottle I'd about 5 doses... loved it and flushed it knowing it was a recipe for disaster.

I love GABAergics so so much. Booze and benzos are my mortal enemy.

Pfft I got a litre and I stick to a couple of doses most nights, the odd night off. Don't know why exactly I'm so well behaved with it, I guess I treat it like booze and I (almost) never drank booze before lunchtime, and that was a rare occasion. Has always been a rule of mine with booze, leave it till evening, but I admit a lunchtime pint can be bliss :eek:

Mate I just knew from the first dose I was asking for trouble. When it comes to beer I have to only buy what I might drink. Thats why I miss out on all the fucking bargins.

How long have you been using it for and do you ever use it to sleep?

I think I was like you for the first 6-12 months after discovering it but like many people on here I got into the habit of using it for sleep (which was amazing at first) and started using it earlier and earlier in the day. I wouldn't even trust myself with 100ml any more.

edit - sorry aimed at Knock

How long have you been using it for and do you ever use it to sleep?

I think I was like you for the first 6-12 months after discovering it but like many people on here I got into the habit of using it for sleep (which was amazing at first) and started using it earlier and earlier in the day. I wouldn't even trust myself with 100ml any more.

edit - sorry aimed at Knock

Yeah I'm in my first 6 months. And I have to admit I've been using it for sleep the last few nights, cos my sleeping pattern is a bit screwed up, but I don't intend to make that habitual... I'll keep a close eye on that then, might take a week off it actually and see if I can get my sleep sorted without it.

Id stop now knock or keep an eye on it because its shit once you start i do like 2.5ml to get 2h if im lucky

Aye. There's a while where you wake up after 2 hrs feeling a bit tingly and edgy, but just need a bit of willpower for more sleep without it. Sweet days.

I don't know how i let things get so bad. Probably when i realised that it made mornings awesome, and when i figured out a way to discreetly transport and dose it (whcih i won't share).

But then things have really changed this latest time. I used to use it then get a big burst of motivation--cook elaborate meals, tackle diy, play games, chat with friends. rarely KO. Now I just lie in bed listening to thr radio.

Last edited:
I've got a naturally high tolerance to the stuff (or maybe it's because of my boozy past), I needed 2.2ml to get spazzy from the outset, I need 2.8ml now! Two different batches from different vendors, as I initially thought my first bottle must have been weak, but no.