• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The First EVER BDD Social Thread!!! Show Me Whachu' Workin' Wit'

you better believe it, baby.

oh hai 6/7, i'm in your room. come find me;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough...so how is everyones sunday night goin?....I'm sittin here just smokin and watchin entourage...what about yall?

i can't work properly now...

don't play hide and seek with sexpartheaven

and ive been transported into the future as well

lol that is the best mangling of my username I have ever seen

I couldn't find you. You're too good at the H&S.

Can't complain I guess....got all fucked up last night...no work tomorrow..like I said just sittin back watchin tv smokin a little...typical sunday I guess

Oh and fuck harangody on notre dame..

chinky said:
I'm prolly the only person who never smoked ciggs..shits pointless

Don't start is my advice. As I light up another and knock back my xx number beer for tonight.

leftwing said:
so i see you're going international already, brosef? you know im definitely keen to hear some recordings.

Oh I'm nothing if not ambitious. :p ;)

But yeah we had to use my brother's phone for the recordings. So they are shit quality. And the other guitarist wasn't there. And my brother turned up his keys too loud... maybe on purpose. But anyways, maybe a select few of you* will get to hear this early days recordings of ***Insert Name Here***

Anyone got any cool ideas for a band name? We are looking for something cool and powerful in a couple of words, think along the lines of Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin or King Crimson. Right now our working title is Young Lust, seeing as we are hugely influenced by Pink Floyd.

*6/7, LW and JV, check your inbox. ;)

i think you need a full band before you get ahead of yourself there my friend;) i can see an axl rose in the making...

otherwise i don't mind what i hear, as you already know. i think i could enjoy a smoking a nice fatty while listening to "rifts"

speaking of which...

^ Thanks brother, well we are auditioning drummers now as you know. :D

I'm glad you liked them though, I promise better recordings ASAP. ;)

Jesus H Christ, our little thread blew the fuck up! What up peepz? Thanks for joining us ova heah.

Going to try to get one last burst of love out of my mixer, and then it's time to write a couple of PMs, then reinstall XP.

I think Microsoft is conspiring to keep me from recording anything with my mixer. Fuckabuncha Cubase.

Blonde: You can name your band......"helen and the beer garden crew"

I always wanted to start a band with that name but ill let you borrow it

delta_9 said:
IMO a BDD social thread wouldn't get many posts and would just end up falling to the back pages.
Way to prove me wrong guys :D
Let's keep it up.

call me when the managerial spot opens up:) i manage to spend money well

Mr. Blonde, when you decide that Australia is too small and wanna go international, i will gladly accept the offer to be your manager for North America. i say N.A. when we all know people only go to Mexico to be shot in a drug war, fuck a 12 year old unwilling girl, and buy xanax over the counter and people only go to Canada when they are at least 19 years old, but not yet 21, and wanna get drunk at bars. Canada is even worse than Mexico.

i can spend money like its nothing, and sometimes i even spend money that i dont even have! :D;)

thanks for sending me the songs man. :) i just dled them and i will let you know what i think.

hows everyone today?