• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The First EVER BDD Social Thread!!! Show Me Whachu' Workin' Wit'

4000 posts....ill be there soon enough...and because its a hip hop group that should no way disqualify me....dont get it twisted i listen to everything they are my close friends and we are trying to do a little something...

but here check us out and again we are from chicago

myspace/comatosein2addiction......www.comatosein2addiction.com comin soon

these songs are off our new mixtape titled "Burn and Pass"..i think yall will like them... these are a few of my favorites...ill post are biggest local hits "redrum" and "blown away" (over 1,000,000+ plays on soundclick) and "purple atmosphere" .....when i can find them or check the myspace page i think you can find them there

10. Why So Serious --- http://www.mediafire.com/?zjmkymtzjt5
02. Rap Hard Rock Harder ----- http://www.mediafire.com/?znndwoi2kx5
09. Rollin' Thru The City --- http://www.mediafire.com/?ony5mjkmjcw
05. Everyday (Prod. Mike Daley) ----- http://www.mediafire.com/?mrvfogtmi5g

take a listen to them all and let me know what yall think i always like here feedback positive or negative i dont care.thanks

Last edited:
WE GOTTA TAKE THE POWER BACK, Obyron.

i thought sigs were taken away for a reason and i've never seen the point in them. though, i have seem some moderators advertising forum guidelines and highlighting particular threads, which is a pretty good idea in my view.

chinky -i was just jokin bout the hiphop brother:D i'm not the hugest fan of it in general so i was just having a light dig a you and all in good fun.

post count means nothing around here;)

Lefty its all good I didn't take no offense to it I'm new here and being SOCIAL lettin yall know a little about me....but check out the tunes...you may not dig it too much but I think you will..."why so serious" has a dark night sample its pretty cool...people say we remind them of bone thugs a little

there's a thread in the Non Electronic Music Discussion for people to post up songs they've produced, chinky. that would probably get your music a little more exposure round these parts.

you should take out the space between the http://www. and rest of the link so we can just click on them;)

ill have a listen to them soon brother

I tried to edit it but I'm on my phone and it doesn't seem to work ill try when I'm on my comp...

And ill post them in that section I guess but hey why not let you guys here listen to it too...everyone likes new music

But yeah its midnite and I just decided to go down to EIU tonite for a few days...had nothing else to do figure party it up a few days

Note: Anyone wanting to be our manager has to organize some spectacular concerts for us. Leftwing, you have to get us playing outside the Sydney Opera House, with the audience on boats in the harbor and the Opera House lit up with lights and lasers and a giant screen playing video clips/slides on the Sydney Harbor Bridge. ;)

to chinky - try highlighting your song names and click on the button that is a picture of the globe with the link on it - go into advanced reply, that way you can link to the songs just by clicking on the name, ya dig?

whats EIU?

im hanging at home waiting for my friend to finish from TAFE (teritiary and further educations). he's in his 3rd year of boilermaking and has his TAFE block at the moment. essentially its the theoretical side to the apprenticeship. i gave him a call around 2 and said he needs a hand to work on his car this arvy so i'll be going in to burn one down with him and attempt to replace the CV in his car

Mr B- No problemo. let me have my people ring their people to ring my people who will ring me finally leaving me to ring you. because we don't want any kind of breakdown in communication, right? now how big would you like these screens?

ps - those closed threads made me feel all good inside;)

dance my puppets, dance:D

NO U

leftwing out - going to try my luck with this car.

I am going out soon. I accepted an invitation from an old friend to pop over his house for a bit, not too long. I am scared because I haven't seen these guys in awhile and I know they smoke le pipes. But I can't say no :( I'll resist/ask them not to bring it out in front of me. Fuck.

Ill try advanced when I get on a real computer...

EIU is eastern illinois university...about 3hours from my house...I have a bunch of friends down here 24 hour parties haha

Claire how are you dear...how was your weekend? You like hiphop dance music?

Left..What time/day is it in australia?

It is 5:45pm on Tuesday.
Nope not a fan of hiphop sorry, lol. Weekend was average, you?

Wow your 17hours ahead of me its 1:40 am tuesday right no...my weekend was goodtimes...drank a lot of alcohol and had some great 1on1 with a female friend haha....also been doin a little research on ppt and kratom that's been kinda interesting..overall I'd say it was a success

claire's an hour ahead of myself because of the daylight savings time here. right now it's 7:15 here brother.

whats happening chinky and clairebear?

i have myself a 6 pack of stronbows and some xanax to chill with for the next few days so happy times over here.

we ended up taking on side of the cv off my friends car because the other side didnt need replacing. and we all know what a successful job calls for - an irish pub and a few pints:D

leftwing said:
Mr B- No problemo. let me have my people ring their people to ring my people who will ring me finally leaving me to ring you. because we don't want any kind of breakdown in communication, right? now how big would you like these screens?

ps - those closed threads made me feel all good inside

The screens gotta cover the entire side of the bridge. You know I saw it in real life for the first time over the weekend, and it's a lot bigger then it looks like on TV so make sure you use plenty of material. :D

You mean those threads over in OD this afternoon? Yeah I was on a roll huh. ;)

yeah, i know my man. i hate to snitch on them bullshit threads and all;) come chat my man. im just having eating some cock...i mean sauages at the moment, so let my clean myself up