• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The First EVER BDD Social Thread!!! Show Me Whachu' Workin' Wit'

chinky said:
Blonde: You can name your band......"helen and the beer garden crew"

I always wanted to start a band with that name but ill let you borrow it

I said a two word name! ;)

leftwing said:
call me when the managerial spot opens up i manage to spend money well

JV said:
Mr. Blonde, when you decide that Australia is too small and wanna go international, i will gladly accept the offer to be your manager for North America. i say N.A. when we all know people only go to Mexico to be shot in a drug war, fuck a 12 year old unwilling girl, and buy xanax over the counter and people only go to Canada when they are at least 19 years old, but not yet 21, and wanna get drunk at bars. Canada is even worse than Mexico.

I see a competition brewing... =D

as long as leftwing doesnt challenge me to a valium eating contest, i think i can win. :D

im looking forward to hearing moar man. the phone recording isnt nearly as bad as i thought it would be and i like what ive heard.

cheers! :)

^ Cool, hopefully we can get a couple more recorded in better quality later this week.

And I promise I will make sure the keys get turned down this time. ;)

^i challenge thee to a dual...i reckon i got my back on this one=D

me and my brosef have gone over the finer details of how I will be spending their hard earnt cash.

oh who's supplying this valium? cause i sure as hell aren't:D

^ I better test the valium first to make sure, you know, the competition is fair. ;)

What's happening brother?

just dont go doing any mad extractions on it my man;)

not much dude, woke up in the middle of a quite an awesome dream. i'd been waking (not wanking) for the lsat hour or two so of course it's only natural when the good bit of the dream starts happening is when i decide i can sleep no moar.

whats happenin with you bro? jump on aim or msn:)

^i challenge thee to a dual...i reckon i got my back on this one=D

me and my brosef have gone over the finer details of how I will be spending their hard earnt cash.

oh who's supplying this valium? cause i sure as hell aren't:D

you cant be figuring out how to spend Mr. Blonde's money before we have a dual. =D

i am willing to give you managerial rights to Australia, New Zealand, and Antarctica. i will then take North & South America, Europe, Asia, and the North Pole. i think that is fair. :) i am sure you will happily comply with that.

i guess we are gonna have to go to mexico after all. we will rob a pharmacy and they will supply the valium.

Ha ha, I will let you guys hammer out a contract while I go for a drive. Back later. Shalom.

my duty, and having the fantastic managerial skills i already have, is to spend every damned penny i want and whenever i want:D HOWEVER I WANT!

and with such amazing skill, JV, I'm willing to incorporate your personal skills somewhere down the line, just don't hold your breath. maybe i'll call you when we're in north america?;)

do you boys like mexico?

hey chin up kiddo, we can still have the eating competition for the lulz.

after all, i made the decision that Mr B will be sponsoring our event:)

there may be nothing left to eat after Mr. Blonde makes sure they are good. he will probably want to test EVERY one.

but on the bright side, he will be asleep for days on end, and then we can spend even more of his money on shit we dont need or want. :D

You all suck! I am hungover and it makes me sad. I hung out with Irish guys last night lol!

Well since there is a competition brewin for the managerial position I shall throw my hat in as well...besides the fact that I will of course up hold the duty of have a unlimited buffet of women and "Fosters" and what ever else you crazy outback steakhouse people care for....

I currently manage and produce a hip hop group called 'Comatose in2 Addiction' we are from chicago..I'm on my phone but ill post some tracks later on if yall are interested...its not gangsta rap or anything like that just some good chillin party gettin fucked up shit....

sorry chingy, you must have at least 4000 posts to apply for this position. ;)

claire, you can alway start drinking again. :D

did your irish friends blow up any cars last night?

I currently manage and produce a hip hop group called 'Comatose in2 Addiction' we are from chicago...

and this is where you instantly lost the race;)=D

there may be nothing left to eat after Mr. Blonde makes sure they are good. he will probably want to test EVERY one.

but on the bright side, he will be asleep for days on end, and then we can spend even more of his money on shit we dont need or want. :D

he was asking me what chicken tastes like last night after some beers so i can't imagine him holding his ground for too much of the testing8):p

Nope they didn't blow up any cars. We played a drinking game & one of the aspects was to salute the Queen, they both refused to do it so they both lost that round;)

LW: That's not completely true...lol. :D

Chinky post up some tracks I always like to hear new music.

Claire, I second that more drinking is a good cure for a hangover. Or codeine... I might get some of that today. ;)

^you know it lol. been racking up a few more hours at work;)

did they have a sack of potatoes with them, claire?