• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The First EVER BDD Social Thread!!! Show Me Whachu' Workin' Wit'

I had a BAC of 0.313% last night, which apparently, can be fatal >__<
Feels bad man

^ 313. Detroit, what!

d_9: They may be slow amphetamines, but they're still amphetamines, so obviously there are none left lol.

Anyways, time to go lay in bed and watch the shadows scare the shit out of me. Night, folks.

^^^
When I was in high school and thinking about careers I thought about being a pharmacist... In the end I gave up because I don't have the motivation or money to think about college right now... how much schooling does becoming a pharmacist require?

How do you know what your BAC was? Got your own breathalyzer or something? That is pretty high though, do you have a high tolerance?

Where I live it's a minimum 6 years. It varies by state I believe so it may be different for you but for all I know about pennsylvania it could be way more :\

Yeah I think that's what turned me off about it... too much schooling required. I'm looking for something that would require less training than your standard 4 years(minimum) at college.

In the end I've been left in career limbo due to pain issues when I walk. I work at a grocery store and that takes all the energy I've got just working a near full time job there... fucking sucks. But being a pharmacist would definitely be cool, what got you interested in being a pharmacist? Drugs, hehe?

You could always be a pharmacy technician which is basically a pharmacist's bitch lol :!
Over here it's a simple 4 month class. The pay is much less than a real pharmacist though but if you're intersted in working in a pharmacy it's something to consider

but yeah it's a lot of school but I'm actually really excited about it. Still less school and money than becoming a doctor I suppose :\

edit -
But being a pharmacist would definitely be cool, what got you interested in being a pharmacist? Drugs, hehe?
heh, something like that lol ;)
No but seriously I already know most of the stuff a pharmacist knows and I'm just tired of working shit jobs. People always tell me it's really boring all you do is count pills and fill bottles all day but fuck it all the jobs I worked were boring as hell too and at least I would be doing something I enjoyed and I'd be respected.

Last edited:
^^^
Heh, what country do you live in? I'll move there and be your bitch, all I ask is to sample some of the compounds behind the counter... haha.

That actually is somethign I thought about at one time... I don't think the average pay was very good though which is probably why I changed my mind on that one too.

I live in America, Illinois to be specific.

are you a female? Cause I dont need no male bitches ;)
the pay sucks for a tech at first but here in IL it caps at like $18/hour which is ok I guess :\
and if you get a job at walgreens or cvs they're actually pay for your classes, the fee is like $1300 total if I recall so it's a sweet deal IMO

Oh okay we're both USA, I live in Pennsylania.

I guess my only worry about being a pharm tech would be drug testing... I'd have to guess that they do that if you're gonna be working around narcotics and things. I guess most good jobs drug test anyway

Yeah I'm sure they would drug test but if it was a chain like walgreens/cvs it would most likely be only 1 test before you're hired, they dont wanna pay to test all their employees every few months, and they cant test only a few employees periodically they have to test all or none I believe.
If you do go for it though I strongly suggest you dont steal drugs. They keep a close eye on them and even expired meds which are destroyed they keep record of. It's just not worth it to lose a good job like that. I'm not trying to be all preachy or anything I'm just as tempted as you are ;)

If you do go for it though I strongly suggest you dont steal drugs. They keep a close eye on them and even expired meds which are destroyed they keep record of. It's just not worth it to lose a good job like that. I'm not trying to be all preachy or anything I'm just as tempted as you are
Oh yeah I'm sure they really do keep a close watch over such things... it would certainly be temping though. There's so many prescription drugs I'd like to "sample" but have virtually no way of obtaining (I have virtually no hook ups for pharms, never have, probably never will).

I'm sure if I landed a job like that I'd take it serious though, it would pay more than I'm making now and I'm sure getting fired for stealing drugs wouldn't look good at all on future job apps.

Nice chatting with ya man, I'm gonna pass out though. Take it easy.

I only smoke when I feel I need one - except when I would do E or heroin I would chain smoke - so the numbers I mentioned still stand. Used to be about 30 a day, and about 5 or 6 now.

dude, you had about 5 smokes when we were chattin the other evening;)

what happened to the all nighter? blind rotten drunk and passed out now brother?

oh hai, delta, whats going on?

QuasiStoned said:
Mr. Blonde this is out of nowhere but I think I rememer you saying once that you wanted a career doing something with music, is that right or did I just dream it up...

Heh, I'm flattered that you'd have dreams about me... =D

But yeah you are right. I'm putting a band together right now, and also studying sound engineering. I'd like to play music the rest of my life, hopefully make some kind of career out of it, if not then live sound engineering would be cool. If not that then a junkie... or a pharmacist actually, that seems like a cool job.

My band is practicing tomorrow night (tonight actually it's 12:39am here), I may post some recordings if anyone is interested.

What's happening everyone?