• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the day I see whether ethylphenidate can get me through a 2000 word essay on human/post-human identity. Wish me luck...

First off i'd like to say i love this chemical. Well done rc site's. Secondly i i.m inject this chemical, too scared of i.v'ing. But Are there any noticible danger's for this drug? pm me if possible. :) x

Of course there are dangers. It is a drug, and furthermore, you are bypassing any protection mechanisms your body has by injecting.

We do not know the purity. A number of people have suggested that there may be impurities, which may even be dangerous in their own right. We know little about this.

IM injection carries its own risks, which I won't go into.

There are, of course, the risks of the drug - overdose, psychosis, high blood pressure, loss of appetite, addiction, the list goes on.

This chemical has been exposed to the average RC user for a little under a month. That's not much time at all. Be careful.

IM administration is a dangerous practice in its own right, and taking untested RC's is a dangerous practice in its own right too. It's probably unwise to IM EPH when even the most educated can only guess as to its toxicity, but if you do go ahead please tell us how it went so as to help fill in the blanks. Voilà, HR value.

Last edited:
How'd the essay go, JSPete? :L

Is anyone else finding that potency decreases kinda quickly? Like, two weeks later with on and off (every other day, or less) usage (dosing only twice at most, each session), it seems like it's quite a bit weaker even with increase of dosages... Of course, I also feel I may be imagining it :L so I'm just checking up with yous how long it takes you to notice a considerable decrease and how quickly it should reach normal levels ;)

How'd the essay go, JSPete? :L

Is anyone else finding that potency decreases kinda quickly? Like, two weeks later with on and off (every other day, or less) usage (dosing only twice at most, each session), it seems like it's quite a bit weaker even with increase of dosages... Of course, I also feel I may be imagining it :L so I'm just checking up with yous how long it takes you to notice a considerable decrease and how quickly it should reach normal levels ;)

I decided to do the essay tomorrow...I wrote eight pages of notes and a comprehensive essay plan instead. The time flew by =D Excellent study-aid, just as I had hoped!

What dose were you up on?
I read somewhere that stimulants causing a surge of dopamine in the synapses affects your ability to create long-term memories, and so they don't work that well for revision, but do for things like essay writing,
But then I think about all the people taking Ritalin... Surely it helps them... Does it not? :S

In large amounts I've no doubt that's true, but in lower doses there are a few studies about which show that methylphenidate enhances memory.

Two I found with a quick google, I'm sure there's a very recent one too.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10704519
http://scienceblog.com/community/older/1998/B/199801218.html

Even if it does reduce memory a little, if it allows you to concentrate 10x better, but you only remember half as much, you're still 5x up on sober. How severe one's ADHD is will, of course, affect the first factor, but I think for low, rare occasion dosing , say 2-4 times a month, the benefits outweigh the negatives.

And there, finished off a paper I'd been holding off 2 weeks, made some neat illustrations, made a date with a girl I fancied but was too chicken before, and had some great convo's with people in the meantime. Together with a few beers. No physical discomfort at all, good stimulation and an urge to get things done with a hint op happiness. Just took 5mg of etiz and feeling the calm already engulfing me. Bought 5g after the first sample I bought, stuff runs out quicker then one thinks.

Should spend some social time in Skyrim now though ;p

Yeah, it does. On the end of my 30 h binge the positive effects started to go away pretty much completely and the negative ones intensified. Well I gotta admit that i didn't really eat anything for probably 2 days and slept maybe total of 6 hours between friday and tuesday...Tripping with aMT before starting with EPH.

However after 12 hours of last EPH dose i got the same nice euphoric rush from it as in the beginning.
And taking 40 mg's of aMT 6-8 hours after that made the trip much much more euphoric than any previous aMT trip. Placebo effect or EPH synergy? Can't say.

Anyway's, really best to take time between EPH doses to not waste it.

I found doses between 5 - 20 mg's to be best for me. Over that seemed to increase the negative's.

Please try to not go overboard with this stuff people, we don't want to get it banned too soon now, do we?

So, a few days should leave you back to normal?
(I don't really know much about dopamine restoration, or any of that, I only really knwo about MDMA and it's effects on the brain).

Top three YAYs regarding this substance and top three NAYs!?

Top three yays
  • Good quality, clean stimulant that manages to provide euphoria without clouding the mind too much, provided the doses are kept low.
  • Satisfying and consistent duration of peak effects.
  • Redosing remains effective even after extended periods of use
Top three nays
  • The inexplicably corrosive nature of the salt. No matter what ROA you choose, repeated exposure is going to cause irritation
  • Slightly cranky/dysphoric comedown that stays for a couple of hours
  • Can result in a blank mind/zombied state of mind if the doses are too high

Please try to not go overboard with this stuff people, we don't want to get it banned too soon now, do we?

To be honest if the government experts are any good at their jobs, they will ban EPH as fast as they can (which could be pretty damn fast what with the new temporary ban law)...One look at bluelight will reveal it has significant abuse potential...Probably even more so than methylphenidate due to the added fiendishness caused by its shorter half life. I'd say enjoy it while you can

Does anyone have an estimate of how potent it is relative to methylphenidate? Will ethylphenidate also work for ADD?

Does anyone have an estimate of how potent it is relative to methylphenidate? Will ethylphenidate also work for ADD?
Less potent, I'm inclined to say. But for some reason this counters my ADD more effectively then methylphenidate, which just leaves me feeling unpleasant afterwards.
Been hanging up posters and getting up with concepts for my paper on social anxiety already, even though it's only due in 2 weeks. Aside from that I summarized 2 chapters of a textbook about the biological growth of humans from the moment of conception to puberty. Which is VERY unlike me, normally.

What sort of doses do you find works well for productivity and stuff? I've just been taking tiny bits off a key on occasion for that, not even attempting to make a guess as to how little they are :L

To be honest if the government experts are any good at their jobs, they will ban EPH as fast as they can (which could be pretty damn fast what with the new temporary ban law)...One look at bluelight will reveal it has significant abuse potential...Probably even more so than methylphenidate due to the added fiendishness caused by its shorter half life. I'd say enjoy it while you can

Yeah, that's unfortunately very true. Shame because it actually seems to be pretty benign in terms of come down/psychosis factor compared to other stimulants. Well at least in terms of my, not very extensive research yet. And though it can be fiendish i'm sure it's not nearly as bad pv or meph (haven't tried neither, and pretty sure won't be trying meph ever).

What sort of doses do you find works well for productivity and stuff? I've just been taking tiny bits off a key on occasion for that, not even attempting to make a guess as to how little they are :L

I don't really need much (5-20 mg's i'd say,), but i guess it's different for different people. Just take what works best for you, taking too much might work counterproductively.

And i take back what i said earlier about it's aphrodisiastic properties, it does make you horny as a horse if given appropriate stimuli :D

Hmmm

10mg insuffulated

Ate a cap just after 50mg.

3 hours later a 5mg bump

2 hourrs later now heart still RACING. took a benzo n its still going like hell.

Is this regulard? Anyone else get this?

I nearly passed out walking took me ages to walk proper out of breath.

Been on this for the last 2 days it ressembles ritalin the most but I find you have to mix it with Alcohol to get most out of it.Like that is very good for sex but it is also moreish and lol the one saying that it is worthless oral,imho that is not true at all

Could you elaborate on that? I have yet to try it orally, how would you compare it to insufflation potencywise?

Status
Not open for further replies.