• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that. How many hours in total were you awake?

Can you elaborate on how it felt in the good & bad ways? And how much you had in total?

cheers!

I don't want to push DickTate's mystery particles from the stage, but since I don't write tripreports, I report my trip here in few lines. As you all might have guessed I'm on a binge right now but failed frist night to follow my own rule to at least TRY to sleep. I have irregularly topped up but for me EPH goes to certain level and stays there and then of course there are levels above that...

And as I topped up an hour ago my wall started doing stuff - it was FULL ON hallucinations but I was not freaked at all, because it probably wasn't so much eph than lack of sleep. I had also took some downers before. I'm pretty sure EPH can also produce stimulant psychosis so it was probably it. I had no more physical after initial rush and elves, well, they moved their stuff out in 10 minutes and now my wall is again regular, boring wall, doing boring wall stuff.

I would not recommend depriving sleep while on a binge, it will finally get bad. But if you have similar experience I had, then you can enjoy the hallucinations fully because it is OBVIOUS that it's not the drugs or schizophrenia or ghost-related. Too bad they left so soon...

I've had happen before. It was at the tail end of a 16 hour binge, 24 hours awake, after vaporizing some cannabis. Granted the hallucinations were there before the cannabis, it was fairly surprising how vivid the visuals were after the fact. Stimulant psychosis, cannabis psychosis, sleep deprivation, i couldn't say which caused it.

It wasn't at all frightening or abrasive, I can't say i would do it again though.

I don't want to push DickTate's mystery particles from the stage

No problem but because of the next page I will bump my own question if this is ok.

My EPH Solution (500mg in 10ml of Water) seems to flock out. There are suddenly big particles in the vial and it was diluted properly with no residues. Is is still useable? Are the particles inactive substance or the EPH "recrystalising? I have no idea how this happened and am unsure on if and when, how to use this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.