• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, 26 hours after my first dose its beat me. In the long run my nose has suffered big time. Id love to keep going but my nose won't take anymore. Serious issues with snorting this for long periods. The best thing is I feel fine. Just lack of sleep that's bothering me.

I'm about to reach the 26 hour mark soon too! Should i throw in the towel too or not... Nose says yes, but brains say no. Doubt i'll be sleeping tonight either, so maybe i'll just keep going until the sunrise and make some poppy tea in the morning. Can't bother with it right now. Wish i had some faster acting opiates at hand.

Although it hurts like motherfucker when snorting, my nose isn't really in pain anymore after about 3 hours of last dose. The pain usually fades away within 30 mins or less.

Remeber to clean your nostrils with water 10-20 mins after snorting when you feel the effects, it will help to keep them in better shape.

I had psychosis from a combination of this and other drugs, which was stupid of me I know. I took 120mg of 6-apb in the evening, then another 100mg about four hours later. Obviously I didn't sleep. In the morning I took 10mg of am-2201 orally just to deal with the comedown, am-2201 takes about 2 1/2 hours to kick in though. Because I felt so drained on the 6-apb comedown I forgot I had taken any am-2201. So I took a 60mg oral dose of Ethylphenidate just to keep me awake. I felt some euphoria but as the am-2201 kicked in I had full blown psychosis.

I imagined there were a load of people hiding out in my garage and they were beating up my mum. People were shouting "You're a rapist" aimed at me over and over and over for about three hours and all other nasty things. I also thought people were writing horrible stuff about me on my house window! It was like PTSD and the school bullies were coming back to get me. I was hiding in my room with a knife. It was terrifying :(

This was really, really stupid of me doing this when I had absolutely zero sleep. I asked my mum if she was arguing with someone downstairs and she was like "have you taken something"? I denied this and went back to my room. I'll learn by my mistake I guess but I don't think it was the Etylphenidate that caused the psychosis, probably the am-2201 combined with it and having no sleep at all.

I haven't had a psychosis for over a year since MDPV. I am glad this happened because it was a massive smack in the face for me. I had to down 1/4 bottle of vodka to get to sleep, I went to bed at 18:00 and woke again at 23:00. Felt very mildly anxious when I woke. I couldn't sleep until 2:00am so I took 15mg of Mitrazapine. Woke up at 9:00 this morning feeling a bit groggy but over all pretty fine.

Ahh dear :/
You alright? I'd expect it was a combination of all these things aye. Studies have shown people who suffer from psychosis to have higher amounts of dopamine flying around, which is why sleep deprived, stimmed up, psychonauts, such as ourselves, sometimes suffer from temporary psychosis.

It was definitely the am-2201 that caused it though. It was a very trippy psychotic feeling. Like voices echoing. One thing though I didn't have much anxiety, just INSANE paranoia. Lack of sleep was probably the main contribution.

It was definitely the am-2201 that caused it though. It was a very trippy psychotic feeling. Like voices echoing. One thing though I didn't have much anxiety, just INSANE paranoia. Lack of sleep was probably the main contribution.
Am-2201's a synthetic cannabinoid isn't it? It's probably due to it working on your brain in an already trippy psychotic way :L iirc THC is a psychotic substance, CBDs are anti-psychotics. So if it's mimicking the effects of THC without much of the CBD, then that'd probably explain it best

Last edited:
Am-2201's a synthetic cannabinoid isn't it? It's probably due to it working on your brain in an already trippy psychotic way :L iirc THC is a psychotic substance, CBDs are anti-psychotics. So if it's mimicking the effects of THC without much of the CBD, then that'd probably explain it best

Yes it it, and a very trippy one too. It's very short acting but much more psychedelier than any bud i've smoked. Haven't taken it orally myself, but if it works like weed ROA wise, then eating enough might produce trippier effects than smoking. I doubt that 10 mg's orally, even if little sleep deprived, would send you into psychosis on it's own... My bet would be on the combination of them all. Good to hear you're fine now Lynx!

I ended my ethylphenidate festival somewhere between 3 and 5 am last night. Last 30 mg's i snorted hurt my nose so bad, and made me really uncomfortable all over, with heart starting to beat a little bit too much. I had no urge to continue dosing after that. I went to sleep when the effects faded sometime after 6 am. While watching some pretty fucking wierd anime sci-fi film called Mindgame, which was supposed to have a interesting ending. Fell asleep before the ending and woke up as the credits rolled. :D Could go to sleep surprisingly nicely. It's really not wise to dose too long with short intervals, the euphoric come up goes away completely and you'll be just left feeling like shit, waiting for it to end.

Tread safely folks!

Gotta raise my post count by one just to add that i'd never take am-2011 on a stimulant come down. It's pretty much entirely a full-THC, strong sativa head high. No indication of indica like body relaxation or sedation.

Off topic: Thank god i never got into MDPV. Otherwise I probably would be all Soap MacTavished by now and locked away in some insane asylum.

If you want some quality reading i'd recommend checking out his thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/522311-good-god-MDPV-withdrawal-after-1000mg-binge-seriously

Hand's down the most entertaining thread in bluelight history :D, with more exiting cliffhanger's and unexpected twists than Lost and 24 combined. A bit tragic one too though. :(

^lol the above posts are hilarious. Yeah it's amazing shit, then all of the sudden you realize it's a week later and you have to sleep. and can't. I try to avoid the internet while using stimulants as there is a significant effect on the subjective feeling of time.

eph is good for fixing things, cleaning up the house and talking nonstop for days on end. For that, it has my thumbs up.

Latest addition to our collection is the recent, much discussion raised, sedating action adventure hit "God of Tar 3" featuring awe-inspiring and innovative, skin piercing weaponry, that's never seen before in video gaming history, topped with lots of bloody, punctured and severed limbs. You get an forgettable experience battling with inner demons and epic bosses such as "The Pain in The Ass Pharmacist" who refuses to fill your script no matter how far your lying/deception skills have been developed. Are you dopesick man enough to fake a script well enough to beat him before your WD bar reaches critical levels?

Other notoriuos enemies include the endless hordes of "Demonic Youth Against Drugs" that try to attack you with their terrible verbal arguments. Can you get hooked well enough to expand your not-give-a-shit skill so you'll be able to just say "Fuck It" and advance to the higher level? All this is only a very small taste of the intoxicating experience that is God of Tar 3. So get your gear ready, because only by taking part of this life changing journey, will you find what inhumane horrors await you at the very end if you can fight your way through the numerous terrifying levels, like for example; "The Limbo of Rehab" and "Cutting Inferno". For the real hardcore players there is a new, more challenging difficulty setting called "Totally fucked" if the difficulty leves "First timer", "Chipper", "Fiend" and "Total Fiend" aren't enough. With this new extreme difficulty, not only you have to continuosly chase the Dragon so he can protect you from the terrible curse of restless legs that roams around the chilling soil beneath your feet and lingers like a starving vulutre in the sweat inducing, nauseating air all over your aching bones as you travel across the neverending fields of "The Land of Drought". On top of this you are also desperately battling against time trying to reach the Ultimate High level before the HIV in your blood turns into Full Blown AIDS, This can be followed in the Infection Bar on the top left corner of the screen, but be wary because there lurks many other deadly threats invisible to naked eye. This critically acclaimed game has received praises from all over the world. Briefly after it's release, an avid poppy farmer and a long time video game enthusiast Amir Hassan-Afsoon, who also writes game reviews for Afganistan's leading video game magazine, descriped it as "Simply the dopest shit ever, hooks you even harder than any part of the praised Gears of Tar series!"

So come on come all, but remember that we don't operate during High Noon as that occasion is reserved for employees to rest and get super high in order to get through the long day of hard drug work..

lol, this is the kind of thinking i get into while on stimulants but reading it is actually funny. :D

I used sub-lingual once and it literally burned away the flesh. Still fucking hurts....There's no way it's viable as worthwhile ROA.

This is frankly worrying. Do you know if you have the salt or the free base?

This is frankly worrying. Do you know if you have the salt or the free base?

Unfortunately cannot say for certain, but it looked very much like salt. Actually I have a photo of the batch:
ethylphenidate.jpg

After having a dig, *snip* sell the HCl salt, which leaves me to think that there is something up with it.

I've not heard of any simple amine salt actually causing burns. A burning sensation in the nose, or rarely even the mouth, perhaps, but not actual burning.

Further, MPD doesn't do this and EPD should be very similar in this respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering whether the corrosion is caused by the Ethyl phenylacetate present in certain batches of EPH, as discovered by a bluelighter who managed to obtain GC/MS data results on the batch in question. Here's the post from this thread:

Well, it's funny that you guys are talking about this right now, because just yesterday I got the results of the GC/MS from a sample of ethylphenidate I bought from a well known vendor.

It seems that there is an important ammount of Ethyl phenylacetate. This substance is a precursor used in the synthesis of ethylphenidate.

I know it's against the board rules to post sources. But I don't know if this is a case in which we should do it for risk reduction issues. This is a very famous vendor which I am sure many people have bought from. It's a serious concern because some other samples I tested using GC/MS are cut with other active compounds such as caffeine, various cannabinoids and substances which could not be determined.

Well, back to the topic, apparently this ethyl phenylacetate is used in the perfume industry to give a sweet odour. It is irritant to the skin (which might explain why some people are feeling an intense burn when snorting ethylphenidate). The LD50 in rats is of 3300mg/kg. I suppose that if it is used in the perfume industry is should not be toxic, carcinogenic or neurotoxic, but I really don't know the consecuences of ingesting large ammounts along with ethylphenidate. If someone has any idea of the potential dangers of ingesting a considerable ammount of ethyl phenylacetate with your ethylphenidate please let us know.

Here you have the complete information about Ethyl phenylacetate: http://www.chemnet.com/cas/supplier...xact=dict&f=plist&mark=&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

^i snorted through 3 grams (over a period of time) and i didn't have any pain/problems or even burning sensations, it was similar to snorting methylphenidate. I'm thinking there were just some bad batches which is not uncommon in the 'rc' world today. The lack of regulation is scary when it comes to these chemicals.

This stuff sounds SO flipping desirable. I know what I'll be researching the hell out of until I GET ME SOME! ! ! Let the frustration begin! Mmmm.

Quick Q - to throw some thread related (in a non 'i want to try this' manner) : Top three YAYs regarding this substance and top three NAYs!?

So I had a pretty severe adverse reaction to 25mg of ethylphenidate insufflated which seemed to be allergic in nature. The ethylphenidate looks like a fine, crystally powder. Within 20 minutes of insufflation, red, spotty, raised rashes appeared in the middle of my chest below the solar plexus. They were not itchy, and not painful. They blanched when pressed on. About 10 minutes later I noticed the same rash on my shoulders, and then began to notice blotchyness along my forearms as well. These rashes persisted for two hours, at which point I took 25mg of Diphenhydramine to confirm whether it was allergic in nature, which did not end up helping. As well, in a small area of rash I applied Fluocinonide Ointment, 0.05%, a potent topical steroid, and this as well had no effect. Eventually hours later I went to sleep and when I woke up the rashes had mostly returned to natural skin color, with a slight off brown appearance.

Most disturbing about the whole ordeal was moderate joint pain that set in around the 3 hour mark, which has subsided as of today. And as a kicker, the psychoactive effects of ethylphenidate were VERY edgy for me, overly thermogenic, and brought my heart rate up to 160-180 bpm. Although I was unable to measure my blood pressure, it too felt very high. For a primarily DRI-esque chemical, adrenergic effects were overwhelming.

As of today the only rash remaining is on my chest, and at first glance could be confused with Tinea Versacolor, but with a raised texture to them, but showing signs of improvement over time.

Please be careful with this one. I really should have done an allergy test at a lower dosage but I was foolhardy. Oh, as well I performed the scratchtest on my inner forearm with 2mg ethylphenidate applied to a roughed up area. No rash presented, but mild itchyness lasted for about an hour.

Finally, I have taken Methylphenidate on previous occasions (Concerta) and never had such significant side effects. This is, in fact, my first adverse reaction to RC's in general, and did not have this experience from 4-mmc, 4-mec, Pentedrone, Pentylone, NEB, Methiopropamine or Methoxetamine.

Any ideas?

PS: are there any adulterants, cuts or unreacted chemicals that could have caused this?

I really enjoyed it again today. I'm quite a gamer a well, I should mention. I just kept going and exploring every little bit in Skyrim, after some good old uncharted 3. Had a few beers with that, which worked nicely =)

^oh god skyrim + ethylphenidate is a great combo. lol I've been getting really high and playing anno 2070 along with skyrim and many hours are gone.

^^maybe a bad batch or just an allergy to ethylphenidate itself, i guess you'd have to try a few different suppliers and guinea pig yourself to find out for sure. The whole market is unreliable so it's difficult to determine what precursors or junk was left in the final product and what effects those chemicals have, and i'm sure it varies quite a bit from batch to batch. there's some info posted on the first page about one possible precursor that may cause issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.