• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Post Lost in the 5th Dimension

^ Sounds like time well spent to me :D

Aha, thanks. It feels great up until the time when the meth starts kicking you back in touch, and then suddenly realising you have work the next day, and haven't slept.

Still, yeah pretty fun ;-)

Aha, thanks. It feels great up until the time when the meth starts kicking you back in touch, and then suddenly realising you have work the next day, and haven't slept.

Still, yeah pretty fun ;-)

Did you try smoking it in the end ? Or stick to snorting it ?

Did you try smoking it in the end ? Or stick to snorting it ?

Hey mate, nice to hear from you. Hope you're alright?

Yeah been smoking it primarily until this weekend, as I got home excited carrying the pookie downstairs, and dropped it. Bloody thing broke. Weekend was doomed from there on really :p

How's your weekend been?

You too mate, I hope you are ok too. You sent me a message that seemed a little confused a while ago and then didn't reply. Thought you had got a little paranoid or something.
yeah I'm good though tar, was drinking all day yesterday for a mates birthday I feel like death today lol

is the buzz better smoking it than sniffing ? I've kind of talked myself out of trying due to the duration of the high. May have got some good 4mmc sorted though :)

You too mate, I hope you are ok too. You sent me a message that seemed a little confused a while ago and then didn't reply. Thought you had got a little paranoid or something.
yeah I'm good though tar, was drinking all day yesterday for a mates birthday I feel like death today lol

is the buzz better smoking it than sniffing ? I've kind of talked myself out of trying due to the duration of the high. May have got some good 4mmc sorted though :)

I shit, did I? Sorry, I may have been having a funny moment. xD

Oh mate, alcohol absolutely destroys me now I'm getting older. at 18, you had no issues the next day, but now, I can't even get out of bed if I drink a bit more than normal.

Oh yeah, smoking it is once again my favourite ROA. Good dude, it's just not worth it seriously. The 1st time using it was so completely different to how it feels every time now. Not to mention the pretty extreme neurotoxicity of it compared to most stimulants out there. This ain't actually all that of 'wonder drug' once you gain a tolerance. Not to mention purity issues. Although, I'm doing okay lately.

NSFW >>>http://imgur.com/a/ThmYX

You got some 4-MMC sorted?! Nice, you'll have to let me know what you think of it :)

Yeah I know what you mean I can't drink like I used to, 37 now takes me 2 days to get over it. Making me dread work tomorrow lol
will let you know what it's like but have read lots of good feedback about this guys stuff :)

polishing off the leftover crack (lol, is there even such a thing) from friday night
and then i'll be mellowing out with a .1 or two of b

sundayfunday :)

polishing off the leftover crack (lol, is there even such a thing) from friday night
and then i'll be mellowing out with a .1 or two of b

sundayfunday :)

Do you have work tomorrow pal? Not sure I could face that on a Sunday

there we go, slightly fucked
got curious and finally trying 4FMA. ive had it for a while in my stash but it never appealed to me, somehow i only remembered having read either lackustre or disappointing reviews back when it appeared and soon after it was no longer available, which is usually hte case with unimpressive substances.

so far so good though. must say, its not far from 4FA but i think i could definetly tell them apart in a blind test

So in the spirit of stim fuelled post, yes im still on it, redosed twice nasally but still at a managable level. Good so far. In fact, better than i had any hope of it being. Works better nasally than 4fa too...

While the phone line of the local tandoori house was busy, I used the idle time between redialling attempts to formulate a backup plan in case anything goes wrong with the plan I formulated earlier, to get good and properly fucked next Thursday. (I have booked next Friday and the following Monday off w**k.) Inter-tasking for the absolute win .....

Each of the intervening five sleeps is going to be preceded by a thorough mental rehearsal of one or both scenarios. This is going to be a planned operation, right up to the moment when the plan goes out the window. This gal ain't doing half a job with this thing .....

White cider.

i can afford to drink what ever i like but a couple of litres of gut-rot always does the trick! :)

Nostalgia maybe? haha :)

I'm so fucjed that this thread needs to return

Sorry not. But sorry

Difficult

Over 13 hours

Maybe 24 or p 07 0opl5 beers

Stopped at a finish bar for 5x whiskey cola nightcap but got finish measuring too