Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Post Lost in the 5th Dimension

I'm not :-( might have a few bongs before bed but that's prolly about all

HOW

WHATRU HI ON??2111

I'm sorry :( Everyone should have some drugs in their life on a Friday night.

Weeellll, we have some Ethylphenidate, 3-FPM, GBL, clonazolam and some booze-ahol.

All very nice indeed =D

^ This. Exactly this. Yes.

Need more drugs now though... last line has gone on vacation in my right nostril...

So, after my first weedless weekend in over a year (I'm nearly broke, which is the primary reason for this of course) I finally cracked this morning and grabbed a gram and 2 bags of junkie dust. Regardless of the fact that I haven't had a smoke in just under 8 days, or taken any other unprescribed drugs, the plant is gorgeously po, and after first scoffing down the 2 bags I was already 7 out of nice before I sparked my spliff - now I'm halfway through it my life is once again complete.
I don't care how shallow I am - there is nothing to feel good about at the moment in general - so now I have the rest of the day to enjoy my nice sticky chunk of this particular horticulturist's art, so I'm now feeling extremely good regardless.

(I know my attitude isn't very constructive, but I had to rebuild my life from scratch after first 'crossing the line' and it was very rewarding, but It took a lot of time effort and motivation, the second 2 I have next to none off at the present with regards to such a huge task. So, until such time if and when I do get the motivation to restart my reduction, I'm afraid that quick fixes to something so broken do unfortunately work so well, and generally always have, so it's all good in the hood until I get to school tomorrow and do something (remotely) useful.)

Has anyone got a particularly passionate Netflix recommend? (feature length, not any serial / T.V. Programmes but fiction or doc will do) - I have plenty of stuff lined up but as it appears that many forum members use this platform - this could be an easy opportunity to discover something really good that I may not consider otherwise.
My plan at the moment is to give 'Scario' a whirl - I saw it on Blu - Ray a wile back but remember nothing about it apart from that It was quite good. I assume I must have been under the influence of a benzodiazepine when I watched it, as (naturally due to the subject matter) I was looking forward to seeing it - and I often take benzos on such occasions when I'm seeing a film for the first time that I have really been looking forward too. I generally remember if I enjoyed it or not, but the amnesia provided by the drugs effect means that when I hit it up for second watch, I can experience it almost as if it was the first time again.

Ok spliff finished. I now feel both good and pretty fucked, and am satisfied with the day so far, especially the ease of obtaining the 'fruits' of my morning walk (see mushroom thread)

;)

Last edited:
Has anyone got a particularly passionate Netflix recommend? (feature length, not any serial / T.V. Programmes but fiction or doc will do)
;)

I would heartily recommend the remake of Carl Sagan's 'Cosmos'. Fuckin beautiful graphics and a good overview of physics/astronomy/cosmology/astrobiology.

The only problem is the narrator - Neil deGrasse Tyson. Everytime I look at him all I can see is Cleveland Brown from Family Guy...

jHWPa

dPxFp

I would heartily recommend the remake of Carl Sagan's 'Cosmos'. Fuckin beautiful graphics and a good overview of physics/astronomy/cosmology/astrobiology.

The only problem is the narrator - Neil deGrasse Tyson. Everytime I look at him all I can see is Cleveland Brown from Family Guy...

jHWPa

dPxFp

Yas, great recommendation. I love a bit of Neil though, me and my old flatmates from a few years back used to (affectionately, albeit probably a bit unintentionally racistly) know him as "science black guy" from watching an older show he had on Netflix, as I could never remember his name and it sort of caught on. His whimsical mannerisms do sometimes crack me up a bit, but he does a solid job of presenting nonetheless.

seen it foobs when it premiered.

Really enjoyed it - and provided it's in relatively irregular doses I enjoy NDGTyson as well.

I still thought it was inferior to Sagan's original though, but he honours him well by doing a good effort (from what I remember Ann Druyan was at least up for it from the get go, if she didn't decide to remake the series herself), I also feel that although COSMOS is broader in scope, from a cosmology perspective Brian Cox's 'Wonders of the Solar System' and 'Universe' were amongst the finest films I have ever seen, both due to their content and their entire presentation (direction, editing, CGI, soundtrack etc).

His subsequent series were good but none of them hit the heights of his first 2. I'm seeing him lecture in Wolverhampton at the end of November. If I'm ever lucky enough to catch Brian Cox (Actor) in a play, then I would get a full house, after seeing the 3 greatest Cox's alive (Brian, Brian, and of course Carl\o/)

seen it foobs when it premiered.

Really enjoyed it - and provided it's in relatively irregular doses I enjoy NDGTyson as well.

I still thought it was inferior to Sagan's original though, but he honours him well by doing a good effort (from what I remember Ann Druyan was at least up for it from the get go, if she didn't decide to remake the series herself), I also feel that although COSMOS is broader in scope, from a cosmology perspective Brian Cox's 'Wonders of the Solar System' and 'Universe' were amongst the finest films I have ever seen, both due to their content and their entire presentation (direction, editing, CGI, soundtrack etc).

His subsequent series were good but none of them hit the heights of his first 2. I'm seeing him lecture in Wolverhampton at the end of November. If I'm ever lucky enough to catch Brian Cox (Actor) in a play, then I would get a full house, after seeing the 3 greatest Cox's alive (Brian, Brian, and of course Carl\o/)

You ain't seen my cox yet pal ;)

I'm fucked. Didn't want to do an overnight so went to bed early last night and got up at 6am. Dexys first thing and now a nice bit of mdma, big brown crystals, gb throughout. I <3 drug Sundays. Just got beat 3-1 at pool by OH though :(

I don't think I've ever posted in a fucked thread before. Try not to use FB or forums when on one cos all of a sudden hours have gone and I've wasted my drugs. I do like a bit of YouTube though. Have been watching James Corden's Carpool Karaoke, very good.

Try not to use FB or forums when on one.....

I practise this more due to spazzwat shite I post about when in such situations, but a nice cozy lean is OK, providing I turn the faucet off now and stick some music on.

Ebay also due to inappropriate purchases, usually clothing. My friends bought an air football table under the influence.

Mmmmm.....

My evening went from 'meh' to 'oh damn thats good'

Got a gram and a half of dipropionylmorphine, as the mixed sulfate and propionate salts (no prizes awarded for guessing its pedigree I'm afraid. It is SOOOOO smooth when compared to morphine sulfate, both I.V

Comes on with a lot less histamine release than morphine. Although in truth I actually have grown to like that prickling feeling in the feet and palms and face.

DPM packs a mental rush when it comes on, then the nod is oddly quite slow, compared to the rush, theres kind of an intermediate phase where, for the first time I tried using it, I thought almost that the rush was from unreacted morphine in a small quantity perhaps, when testing doses, 'hm, tell me I didn't mess up the acylation (the acyl halide route is a little more demanding than using acid anhydrides, but not a great deal), but then suddenly its done creeping up and snatches one right by the nadgers at a run And carries on running. And on, and on and on for that matter, very long duration. I think it might make a fantastic alternative to methadone for H addicts going the maintainence route, or slow tapers, because of its greater similarity to H. Lovely stuff, I'm feeling absolutely fucking golden right now. Just about to mix in a spare box of zomorph caps and hit that up, to add some of the more in-your-face histamine release back to the prope dope shot I've had stewing for a few hours now:)

Just slammed another .7-.8g DPM propionate/sulfate (and there would I presume be some proportion of the hydrochloride salt also, seeing as this particular gear is, so I am told, prepared via the propionyl chloride route, rather than anhydride) Stung a bit when I missed a proportion of the shot and it went in subcut, but mildly, certainly not much compared to morphine sulfate, which stings like a fucking bitch when subcutted or IM'ed Yowch, have had IM and SC morphine before and, ironically enough for the worlds most famous-stroke-imfamous painkiller, its hurt so bad going in that my leg started shaking like crazy due to my trying to hold on and keep it going until its in, and had me hopping around for a good few minutes swearing my styx-buggered head off:p

Just had that, mixed with 140mg morphine sulfate and it stung somewhat more than prope does on its own, but still not too badly compared to the doses of morph I'm used to. Had time to get from upstairs shitter to downstairs kitchen before beginning to feel the first onset of the prope, whilst the morph was added to make the gear rear its head sooner and provide some histamine releaser activity worth it's salt. Just about feeling that craving for a smoke take hold, as I tend to do after doing a hit of dope. This is a subtler opioid than morphine by far, although stronger, by a long shot, and it is also, I would say, a lot subtler than heroin, in that it creeps up, and builds, and builds and builds like a rollercoaster before reaching that cliff edge all smackheads know and love=D

Fucking twatted!! Any one else getting F'ed Up tonight?? Cocaine, weed and jim beam here! lovely synergy just smashed the shit out of the housework flat looks amazing ha!!

Drugs-Featured.jpg

Might be getting my drugs on a but later for now ive got shit to write thats supposed to look academic.
Was thinking 3fpm but may be open to more sexenhancing suggestions

Fucking twatted!! Any one else getting F'ed Up tonight?? Cocaine, weed and jim beam here! lovely synergy just smashed the shit out of the housework flat looks amazing ha!!

Deeply envious of the access to coke-I have no connect! Instead rattling gently on Lyrica, anti-histamine and a a small amount of benzo. A glass of wine and and it's a very nice combination.

I'm fucked, and definitely lost somewhere in the 5th dimension.

Decided half way through Friday night while digging into my meth that dropping some 2C-B would be totally worth it. Actually pretty risky, and of course, it never is going to be worth it. From thereon, onto weed, than diaz, a few more bits of meth, and somehow it's Sunday Afternoon.

I never did flush that H away(I know, sorry), and I only have a point left(which was my reason I didn't). Just had a little and think I'll crash on the sofa for the rest of the day.

These weekends are going to have to stop. I just need to sort my shit out.

Hope everyone else had a more fulfilling weekend than I have