Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Post Lost in the 5th Dimension

ClemFandango

Ex-Bluelighter
Continued from here..

Yeah head fuckery was minimal, was it oral you dosed?

I plugged 15mg. Which I figured would be close to 30mg oral. The first time was in combination with a high dose of 3-meo-pcp and that was other worldly / entity contact etc.

The 4-HO-MET on it's own was more like a mild shroom trip.

Guessing you've read Unfortunatesquid's 150mg trip report?

Still have some 4-ACO-DET, 4-ACO-DIPT, 4-HO-MIPT to sample...

I'm fascinated by this "entity contact". What happened?

I believe in aliens, you see. And sultana loaf.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's still not too late to pull out of your MMT. You're only a couple of weeks in; the cluck wouldn't be too nasty.

It's a bit disconcerting to see you enjoying your juice so much.

Would you be better off, physically, buying subs off the Darknet and doing a taper? You probably wouldn't need much. Eighth of a pill type doses?
Loads of people do that in between having a weekly or fortnightly smoke. Not as cheap as free juice, obviously, but better than being in liquid handcuffs for many years.

I'll fuck off now. I know it's none of my business.

I wouldn't say I am 'enjoying' it, more so enjoying not feeling ill every morning or missioning to get money to get well etc, I am feeling quite nice when I get my dose upped before it stabilises, I get a nice little buzz.

I was thinking bout the subs thing but that would be back to doing the same thing as before, I want to break the cycle of ordering drugs etc, I can't be doing that when I move in with my gf, I wont have the spare cash for starters.

I do understand your concern though mate and appreciate you took the time to post it, but currently MMT is going really well for me, it is stopping my using, so far I would've used around 6/7grams since I have started this, so not only am I not using I am also saving money so for me it is the right thing at the moment.

Thanks though mate :)

I wouldn't say I am 'enjoying' it, more so enjoying not feeling ill every morning or missioning to get money to get well etc, I am feeling quite nice when I get my dose upped before it stabilises, I get a nice little buzz.

I was thinking bout the subs thing but that would be back to doing the same thing as before, I want to break the cycle of ordering drugs etc, I can't be doing that when I move in with my gf, I wont have the spare cash for starters.

I do understand your concern though mate and appreciate you took the time to post it, but currently MMT is going really well for me, it is stopping my using, so far I would've used around 6/7grams since I have started this, so not only am I not using I am also saving money so for me it is the right thing at the moment.

Thanks though mate :)

Shame Ireland aren't offering people subs.

I know what you mean about constantly waiting for expensive packages. You're right, maintaining a habit with DW bought subs would almost be as bad as waiting for gear. Relying on our posties to bring us our medicines -- and if they don't, we're screwed. That feeling when they only post a bill.

I suppose at least with meth, you're in control of your opioid situation. Not the postman.

It's all to do with money mate, my key worker said as much, subs WOULD be the best for maintenance here for sure, people wouldn't be able to use on top that way, it's just subs cost a helluva lot more than methadone so they don't provide them.

And that's it mate, nail on the head, I couldn't be relying on my posty for my subs and plus if i was ordering them, why wouldn't I just order h, subs are so expensive on there too!

The way I see it is I am now in control, I am not paying for my treatment and it's legal.
Definitely the better situation than before

I'm fascinated by this "entity contact". What happened?

I believe in aliens, you see. And sultana loaf.

There were 'entities' helping me distribute what seemed to be parcels to and fro this existence of ours. Couldn't tell you their names, only that they were quite adamant about things being delivered on time.

in fucked news: so much beer. i can't stop hiccupping. some heroin or hash should sort this out...or food. Guess i'll try it out in that order.

We get subs free here we don't anything for any meds in Wales.

Evey

in fucked news: so much beer. i can't stop hiccupping. some heroin or hash should sort this out...or food. Guess i'll try it out in that order.

I believe I went the opposite order, skipping out the hash entirely and waking up this morning to one hell of a gastrointestinal purge. :!:!:!

I believe I went the opposite order, skipping out the hash entirely and waking up this morning to one hell of a gastrointestinal purge. :!:!:!

Yea I hate the hiccups especially when they go on for ages lol. Only had my 1.4 mg subutex n sertaline today. And actually outside lol

Evey

Aripiprazole has induced serious akthisia and dystonia so much that I'm waiting on an emergency procyclidine script so... Fucked.

Just came home from a mates after a bit of a session on the charlie with a crew of us just talking DMT. I introduced it to a tight knit crew in my hometown and it was interesting to hear tonights conversations. Experiences, theories, and some unexpected but welcome developments. Off to do some research on Nick Sand to find the essays he wrote about DMT under another monicka. So many lives changed and for the better. The coke was bloody nice too. Having a few more cheaky lines before bed.

Benzos engaged. Charlie fading away. Time for consumer to say adios.

After an early evening meal I have just taken some 1 mg Pfizer footballs (Alprazolam). It is the first time I am taking Xanax so I am curious about whether or not they will live up to their hyped status. Clonazepam have always been my preferred pharma benzo while Etizolam is my preferred RC benzo (if you can call Etizolam a research chemical)

Alprazolam delivers a pretty good hit, although much shorter duration than clonazepam, you will potentially even feel it wear off a bit as the day goes on.

Strangely I never really liked Etizolam all that much - mainly after one night of trying to get to sleep post - stims, and no amount would knock me out. I was such a groggy irritable cunt in the morning that I never bothered with it again.

Pyrazolam is brilliant for taking the edges off physical overstimulation but lacklustre as a hypnotic. Much more functional as a result.

Doing small rails of super high end DNM coke after chasing some super high end DNM number 3. Feel a bit naughty, but this is seriously lush. I very rarely buy coke, but have to admit it it goes down a treat with some opis in the background. %)

Got the house to myself for the week, spare dosh and no better opportunity than now to go on a fuck off massive drug bender so expect plenty of posts from me in this thread. I even had holiday time to use before the end of June, so got myself a day off for the sole purpose of tripping bawls on a day where I'm not at high risk of a bad hangover from weekend antics. Gonna be a great week for getting fucked

Ive tried heroin and methadone a few times, buyed some more methadone today and this is the first time it really works, like a pleasant colorfull feeling lol, its allright not the biggest fan, also taking clonazepam, phenibut, 4 fluoromethylphenidate, only got one benzo left nomally top my script up with flubromazepam so dunno what to do sigh... and the amphetamine in halifax is a complete joke, i cant take it seriesly actually, bought from 4 differened ppl and the shit is crap, girl agrees, if ppl here actually use that there must be something wrong with the gene pool

Aripiprazole has induced serious akthisia and dystonia so much that I'm waiting on an emergency procyclidine script so... Fucked.

cant you buy diphenhydramine otc?that is used for ap induced akathisia

I am so not used to having such a MASSIVE FUCKING stash, I don't know where to begin!! Since getting home from work an hour ago, I've had a couple of beers, some no 3 on foil (DNMs finest) and a nice bit of pollen in a spliff. I did a couple of bumps of coke at work, so will probably get back to that later. Or I might sample my phet as I have a night work out tomorrow that will be alcohol centric and I can't really get fucked in front of these people so I guess I'll just take the phet and drink like a fish it's the only logical solution. But I also want to trip balls this weekend as my day off was cancelled and sunday I might be feeling rough. So considering adding some 300mg mescaline HCL to tonights line up, maybe with some 2cb for extra sparkle. My only regret in life is not ordering my ket earlier as I was wanting that for the psyches. Ahh so many drugs so little time!

Off topic a bit, but does anyone know how speed compares to coke in terms of looking fucked up? Coke I can function on pretty well. I don't really remember whether phet turned me into a tweaking mess, but last time I did meth I was no way NEAAAAAAAAAAR a level where I could meet up with coworkers for a normies night. I would just do the coke if it wasn't for the problem of having to slink off to bathrooms to do lines frequently throughout the night.

So many drugs so little time =D