• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Post Lost in the 5th Dimension

Decided to fuck that mercaptan for now. It got too late, due to the dex, and my old man went to bed. Can't lug a 5 gallon drum of hypochlorite from its resting place. Would have needed help to get it from one place to another. Crutches are not ideal for ass-hauling. Might go out and just knock up the chloroform with a bag over my foot to stop the bandage getting crap over it though if I need something to do.

Just feeling a CWE of that DHC coming on though. Right about at the point I need a smoke now. And some music.

Feeling pretty west at the moment, got 10g of mephedrone on Friday, plus some pills, so been smashing that with 2 mates since Friday night. I've not managed to sleep, and am starting to hear people speaking in the house, even though it's empty other than me. It's a wee bit spooky! Went downstairs the first time with a cricket bat thinking I had burglars (at half 9 lol)

Here's to work tomorrow, and hoping I can sleep... I knew i Should got some.xanax Only sleeping aid I have 25mg promethazine. Ah well it's all fun and games. Was pretty disappointed with the mcat. My first since the ban, and it was really.lacking in euphoria. Felt like a mongy pill. Shame as who I get it off supposedly.sells 85% pure stuff

On meth, and its doing some mighty funky shit with the pramiracetam I had earlier. GOOD kina shit however.

Damn linux has gone all shitbox on me however and my damn skype and pidgin and taskbar died on me.

And as luck would have it, I think ya mighta crashed my inbox with that last PM, sadie. Had to nuke the entire thing after 101 PMs were in there, presumably courtesy of your mod stick getting stuck up somewhere you never intended it. Or did you:p couldn't delete anything, and my fucking thing crashed royally, it seems.

Are you certain the forum software does not permit mod and gmod/admin rights users to IM regular users for mod purposes who have full inboxes, would be the logical course of action to take when coding such software

Get me last PM? or did it choke. I need to know, especially since I've cleared my inbox, lost everything including one sentimental early PM and some importantish ones. Now all shits gone to shit

Staff PMs get automatically shoehorned into even the most overstuffed inboxes.

At the weekend I smoked enough dmt to make the shitty game of gin my mates were playing. I could see their thoughts and when I talked I could see the words floating around the room.

I had a hunch they might. As I told you and you told me I told you you told me that I told you you were telling me I told you;)

Hope your and Sadie dear one's night was excellent and day likewise so. No comedown I hope for either of you. I had a crash originally after last night's meth-ing. Got a few nasty brain-zaps when trying to rapidly follow sudden motion in the upward plain, had to stop pissing around with some crappy platform game because jumping upwards made me get these nasty head shocks, the same as I do when pre-ictal and I am riding a bike, when I take a bump on a curb from road to curb. But I turned the lights out, blacked the room to decrease visual input bar the screen of the computer, for of course, as you know, my dear Sadie, I must not cease, save for sleep, in my searching, my thirsting for knowledge and nor may I do so.

I got my meds of course, and as such have had no crash whatsoever. A little after 8am, and as was coming down, used some clonidine and the muscle relaxer tizanidine (whih also like its relative clonidine, blocks noradreneraline secretion, lowers blood pressure etc. and buried my nose in a pile of oxycodone powder, had myself a nice big snorfle, whilst preparing some to take gabapentin and chlormethiazole (a lovely barbiturate-like tranquilizer/sedative-hypnotic, although most usually used for alcohol detox due to effects on alcohol metabolism, blocking alcohol (not aldehyde) dehydrogenase and allowing alcohol blood levels in alcoholics not to decline so fast after the last drink and cause nasty ass rebounds for them, seizure etc. It isn't indicated in the BNF for seizures, at least not in my copy, not a first, second, third or even last line, not whatsoever, but nevertheless it is what I take as my first-line anticonvulsant, and it works, works wonderfully. Lacks the glutamatergic [AMPA antagonism] effects of barbs and is not like them in their memory impairing effects to anything like the extent, just activates the barbiturate binding site of GABAaRs, a most unique drug, quite alone in its chemical class, at least bar some tinkering. It has no relatives in pharmacy however)

And it is possessed of great rapidity of action, especially when taken in its liquid, freebase form, dissolved in a little oil. Within minutes of plugged. Had that, although this time in the form of oral gelcaps, heminevrin. Old School, This is a relic from a bygone age, that of such things as placidyl (ethchlorvynol, a drug I really wish to try for myself), glutethimide (doriden), the intermediate duration and short acting barbiturates, and a handful of the longer acting ones, such as barbital itself, the very first of the class, and one I have tried myself, a most enjoyable if dangerous drug)

Had the heminevrin whilst prepping my morphine, and several extras, a few capsules is quite enough for a new user to do the job.

One thing I love about it though is that I took it for a goodly number of YEARS, twice daily, and now at three daily for seizure prophylaxis and it actually has provoked no physical dependency at all that I can discern upon abruptly ceasing to take it for a day or two (its short acting, acute duration of full activity is perhaps 4-6 hours.

Now, I know of no benzodiazepine, had I been using, in lieu of chlormethiazole, that I could take at an anticonvulsant dose and then abruptly stop, in the case of a short to intermediate acting one, especially, and then experience no withdrawals of a most vile kind. Lorazepam is comparable in duration of activity, but there similarity stops. Not what you would call a rec. benzo for those who finds benzos recreational (although chlormethiazole most certainly is recreational, one of the Old Breed of tranqs, the wallbanger kind not the pissy stuff we get foisted upon our heads these days, fucking weaksauce little shits they are too usually, the newer they get the weaker and worse and less hypnotic they get too IMO.)

And when on 1-2mg lorazepam a couple of times daily that provoked a seizure when trying to taper. I haven't even needed to make the attempt with this stuff however, to taper I mean.

And oo---whee, I just counted my script out, and I have the entire quantity, to a capsule that the prescription says, AFTER dropping three the moment I got them, another a bit later, then two and three more, plus another couple here and there. SWEET! I just this second realized that the pharmacy gave me too many, they miscounted them and gave me quite a few too many (well too many according to the prescription form. I have myself of course, no such qualms;) Lurvely. Just dropped another five, since I in effect, did not take any today, in the sense of balancing the accounting ledgers. I've gone totally without since I picked 'em up monday according to the numbers. so I have had quite a few extras to play with and a few lower rec. doses, and now, a fully recreational dose is about to kick in. Ho ho ho merry fucking christmas LC=D

Let's see how this goes. Should be very nice. I do have a little morphia in me, and the remains of some oxy, but its enough to keep the ol' engine ticking over, and a cocktail of lots of grapefruit segments plus that delectably bittersweet juice which you get in canned GF, that with cimetidine then it should not leave me feeling crappy waking up. I think I will fire up X-com (TFTD, hell maybe even UFO defense, the first in the series) and maybe later curl up under the quilt with my copy of Vladimir Kren and Ladislav Cvak's 'the Genus Claviceps, their at the time, state of the arts concerning ergot fungi and their bioscience, picked a copy up for about 38-39 dollars, rather than the usual £100 to even $200 it can go for sometimes, and I've been enjoying it immensely thus far.

Last edited:
Wow that stuff acts FAST even in the thick, hardish but flexible softgels it comes in. I am already getting the first alerts. 12-13 minutes after swallowing them, which considering that the softgels must release their contents first, is rapid. I am most impressed by its speed of onset, especially those times I have prior warning of a seizure coming on, this drug will usually prevent it developing and taking hold.

A warm sensation present in the back of the oesophagus, some slight visual lag in catching up to typing and very slight visual imbalance, the very beginnings of ptosis. Feels like I just had a medium level threshold dose of really couchlocky hash along with some itching of the corners of the eyes towards the bridge of the nose. Its a histamine releaser and in either new users or longer users taking a dose sufficient to be recreational it does that, as well as a hot, slightly stinging histamine connected prickling behind the bridge of the nose at the upper end, eyes definitely itching, although with continued dosing over time that ceasses to be, unless a larger dose is then taken.

Not peaked yet of course but already my ears have started to hear a highpitched, pulsatile ringing, comes and goes in intensity as though the drug were causing initial , lucid clearheaded troughs and peaks (not peakING, just valleys and elevations in effect) warmness felt ih the feet and in the body. Beginnings of blurry/double vision. As well as in addition, utter and absolute anxiolysis, without thus far producing hypnotic effects although myorelaxation is beginning thoroughly to take hold, touch typing becoming more and more difficult. I wish to smoke tobacco somewhat but not forcefuklly begged for as opiates cause. E-fag is not enough, I like with opiods I do want some of those MAOI effects from real smokes though. think I will make myself a rollup thoughL(

Last edited:
Hehehe, meth comedown? what meth comedown?!?

That was brilliant timing, if ever the pharmacy was going to pick a time to scoop up a handful too many heminevrin caps into the bottle they were going to give me, that was IT=D

Question, guys. Anyone ever weighed an ordinary kitchen teaspoonful of methamphetamine (as the HCl salt)? Got the meth, but I haven't now got the scale to try and work up how much I did last night. Had one redose of a spoonful, plugged, and then a further two then one tsp. Wouldn't have dared do so much in a few hours if it weren't for that I knew I'd be picking up my regular meds, and have the perfect comedown kit, everything from opioids, GABAa agonists, gabapentin, alpha2 adrenoreceptor agonists muscle relaxers, cyclizine, the works.

Did get a bit too much in the end but only for about a half hour to an hour. Turned all the lights out bar the computer screen, and when I picked everything up, a sizeable couple of hits of oxy.

Odd thing was (and at this point I was on the stimulant, but not taken any chlormethiazole), anyone else ever noticed on either meth or amphetamine, at very high doses (presumably a good few g of uncut product, although still with a bit of a really, REALLY frustrating polyampholyte gaak in it, but nothing that actually stops reductions, rather whatever it is, defeats acid-base extractions, acidic conditions are alright, but its tough (even...so I am told..prolonged boils in azeotropic HI don't get rid of it, and it is REALLY tenacious according to the information I was given, in terms of resisting solvents. Not a great deal in there but it doesn't look very aesthetically pleasing. Activated by base, on which it turns brown and its thus far resisted all attempts at rexy)

Weird thing though was during the point it got too intense, I actually didn't feel overstimulated, more, inclined to lay down, couldn't sleep of course..lol sleeping with several grams of meth inside someone. That'll be the day=D

Wanted to lie down, kept closing my eyes in like, short microsleeps for a few minutes and ALMOST feeling sedated. Anyone ever get that before?

Come the morning though, had my pain meds plus a big snort from a handful of oxycodone powder, and 3-4 chlormethiazole caps (btw EADD'ers, I am NOT advocating doing this, in fact I advocate exactly the opposite. I have a hefty tolerance to opiates, and if I didn't, I probably wouldn't have been able to do that and still type this post. No tolerance=trip to thee hereafter where chlormethiazole and depressant combinations are concerned, it is NOT a forgiving drug. As little so as the barbiturates. I was being careful (for me personally) in not pouring too big a pile of oxy HCl out. and hadn't even realized I'd been given extra heminevrin at that point, let alone taken advantage of that, other than unknowingly, by continuing to have the extended supply even after dosing, from a not-running-out perspective. DO NOT do the same thing I did. I warned people, and won't be responsible for anyone copying the same behaviour that without tolerance and also being very familiar with chlormethiazole as well.

Its the odd (meth only as well as a few 25ug clonidine tabs, although I take clonidine regularly and only large, large doses are still very hypotensive and sedating, the dose I took, if there was no amphetamines of any kind having been taken would still not have done that) pseudo-sedating effect that I find odd.

Tell you something though, after that larger dose of chlormethiazole last night, I only woke up a couple of hours ago lol. Slept like a baby until so late my old man was almost going to bed again. I did get to finish my rollup last night, then go play videogames for a bit and do some troubleshooting with a linux PC (don't know the OS, so have been learning), but even with a (physical dependence on cessation-free) tolerance to it, fucking hell that stuff is a gem, bring back the rest of those old fashioned wall-bangers I say=D

Limpet, i get that paradoxical relaxing feeling on some amps at times, and i dont mix it with anything usually. But then im not a big dose user nor a very frequent one. But as far as i know its not that uncommon, in fact at therapeutical doses its just what most report. A calming focus.

Well this was far, far more than therapeutic levels (5-15mg perhaps, in the case of methamphetamine, as opposed to plain vanilla amphetamine [I just mean phenisopropylamine, not the various psychedelic amphetamines one could make from vanillin and ethylvanillin of course)

Just dug out several spoonfuls of the raw stuff, neutralized after washing away salts, and then plugged.

A little on the heavy side, and fuck me sideways the comeup was so fast, like a bloody missile being launched, in fact I went quickly to go drop one afterwards and remove some of it from my system. Did contemplate activated charcoal but thats being reserved for catalyst supports lol. Glad I DID dump a bunch of that speed down the shitter after taking it actually. I had no shortage anyway should I have decided to redose. But even then fucking christ that hit hard. Only reason I could get away with it is that I had a most extensive set of meds suited for a comedown-kit (and as luck would have it the pharmacy error giving me a lot of extra chlormethiazole) just a couple of hours from my last meth dose.

All in all, a good ride. And got to catch up with a friend of mine, and at that, a particularly lovely lady:)

How one can stand spoonfuls of meth is beyond me :) enjoy your lovely lady meetup

Because I was just starting to get into the beginnings of withdrawal from my pain meds, and had only a few hours to wait. Damned if I'm going to be stuck clock-watching and feeling like arse.

And as for standing it, IMO I came quite close to overdoing it, was too much and was glad that I decided to take a turd break:p if I hadn't there might have been trouble.

And if you are going to call me a liar wenlock, two things. One being that there are two BLers who could easily verify that I was totally twacked fuckfaced, and two, up yours, don't you ever call me a fucking liar, without the capacity to back it up.

^ lol, you guys
my dick is yaaay big from the base, factoring for the yaw.
;p

Ok, I remember this thread being waaaaaay more active "back in the day"... Where is everyone? Why aren't they fucked? I am! I'm here! Pagey is! She's here! Fuckity fuckity stimmed to fuck =D

used to be great , I think too many other options like other websites and mobile phones etc

So sad. I loved it when this place was buzzing. Better days, better days...

Still, at least we're high as fuck =D