• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Imaginations required from an imaginative mod/member

Well, that's the wrong coast and a bit far too north, but a lot closer than where you are now, probably. ;)

And we weren't talking about offshore work, we were discussing our FEELINGS, god dammit! Don't you know this is the "I'M FUCKED THREAD"; stay on topic for god's sake. :p

I'm drunk. Finally, we are back on topic. :D

I was absolutely and completely fucked, if it wasn't too obvious. ;)
Proceeded to become even more so and 14/15 hours after my last dose of 3-FPM I am still stimulated as all fuckery. Honestly don't think I've ever been as high I was last night.
Never before has a drug induced such euphoria that I couldn't help but cry. Absolutely beautiful. Completely fucking terrifying, too.

waiting on the post then into it i go again ill try to work out some kind of dosing scale of you allein if my scales drop as well that is :)

just got my ordereds 5 g mxe 3 g mpa 1 g nm2201 25 nifoxipam 10 clonazolam 100mg doipr and 70mg of the lushest chemical in my order proscaline

just necked some mxe so m-holing away i go :)

Last edited:
Fuckin ell FG, looks like youre in for a good night! But what ya gonna do tomorrow? ;)

Dear future Sprout; stay the fuck away from 3-FPM.
It WILL fuck you up.

Guys, I heavily advise against continued use of this compound.
I do not trust it at all. I read Cr00k's tale, as I'm sure many of you have, and couldn't believe how extremely this substance affected him, FG mentioned that he found it worse than MDPV, again; I took little notice - now I understand completely. It feels very different to any other drug, "unique", "odd". It is very different.

I will expand at some point later on today if I can get online.
This shit is evil in the truest sense.

FG: Have you tried nifoxipam before? They do almost nothing for me, and what they do isn't particularly pleasant.

Dear future Sprout; stay the fuck away from 3-FPM.
It WILL fuck you up.

Guys, I heavily advise against continued use of this compound.
I do not trust it at all. I read Cr00k's tale, as I'm sure many of you have, and couldn't believe how extremely this substance affected him, FG mentioned that he found it worse than MDPV, again; I took little notice - now I understand completely. It feels very different to any other drug, "unique", "odd". It is very different.

I will expand at some point later on today if I can get online.
This shit is evil in the truest sense.

Funny you should say that Sprout... I'm rapidly coming to the same conclusion myself. Something just feels very toxic about it. But to be fair, Crook is an extreme case...

I'm even considering getting MDPV instead - but that could be a bad idea. I just love the weirdness and rolling euphoria of 3fpm. If you could expand on your feelings later I'd be extremely interested.

I actually didn't like it at first because I was too preoccupied with whether it would work or not to properly prepare myself. But my god.

Amazing isnt it. profound. no words for that stuff

Got me some more lovely stims, happy days <3

I was absolutely and completely fucked, if it wasn't too obvious. ;)
Proceeded to become even more so and 14/15 hours after my last dose of 3-FPM I am still stimulated as all fuckery. Honestly don't think I've ever been as high I was last night.
Never before has a drug induced such euphoria that I couldn't help but cry. Absolutely beautiful. Completely fucking terrifying, too.

Well, for what it's worth, I really enjoyed reading the stuff you were posting while on it. :)

Sounds like a very intriguing substance.

ive only just come out of first dose of the stuff i said before with a little weird frame mind now ive had just around 35mg proscaline swilling around in my mouth this is stuff is about to debilitate me totally for the next 24 hours :)

Honestly don't think I've ever been as high I was last night.
i know it's often futile to try to put such an experience into words but this sounds very interesting and i'd love to hear more about it, quantitatively and qualitatively. can you expand on the experience?

thanks.

alasdair

Just... wow.
I honestly don't know how to verbalise the last day or so, but I'll make a quick attempt. Started on the lone gram yesterday at 1pm, or so, and had an absolute blast, inhaling vapour and being flooded with Dopamine - two of my favourite things. As with any stimulant being repeatedly dosed, the positive returns began to wane but the dosage kept increasing. Had a final dose at 10pm or so and decided to put the stuff away, only used 300mg over the session which was pretty surprising, strong urge to redose as seems to be a frequent feature of this substance but fought it, rode the stimulation and incredible empathy until midnight when I had a cold lager and some Alprazolam with the plan to get some sleep. The benzo dose mixed with alcohol didn't put a dent in the residual stimulation, but did reduce the muscle tension. Fell to sleep at half past five after posting a couple of essays on here and awoke at 9:30am. I could still feel the stimulation, but it felt natural even though I'd slept poorly, not eaten well and taken Xanax, which usually leaves me pretty groggy upon waking.
Dug out the 3-FPM not soon after waking and proceeded to chase that dopaminergic dragon. The effects seemed lessened relative to the day before, which I put down to acute tolerance. However, once I reached a certain point, the euphoria began to grow strongly, enveloping my entire body and hurtling my mind into hyperspace - if the effects weren't as delayed I would struggle to tell the high from that of Methamphetamine, aside from 3-FPM being less stimulating physically and with a little more 'messy' feel to it. I know many will think I'm exaggerating/'never blasted good Meth' or whatever, I don't quite understand it myself, but it was honestly that good.

Finished the bag by 9pm, covered in soot from the bottom of the foil, burnt fingers, pupils like saucers and with the most incredible mental stimulation I've ever experienced. I had barely moved an inch all day, drank 2 cups of coffee (with great difficulty) and not once did I think of food. The sheer speed of thought was unreal, until the remarkable empathy kicked in and mixed with the avalanche of dopaminergic euphoria to provide perhaps the most incredible pleasure I've ever experienced.

I'm rather fond of stimulants, to put it nicely, and pretty well versed in their effects (I honestly struggle to think of a stim I don't find pleasurable) but 3-FPM is something different. A beast unto its own. The rush and confidence of Methamp, empathogenic without the 'artificial' feeling of MDxx, and with greater mental clarity than most psychedelics, but with its own unique feeling that I can't pinpoint.

I would love to have some solid data for this compound and its metabolites, I have the binding figures that suggest an almost entirely dopaminergic character alongside heavy NE release. The first few doses felt subjectively to be in agreement, but as time passed the experience began to morph. The sensation I have come to associate with large amounts of SE became more and more apparent; reaching the stage where I re-evaluated every single action in my life, every relationship of any form and everything I want from life. I became thankful for even the darkest points in my life as they had led to that moment. The scars adorning my body as a result of self-harm no longer seemed like something to hide, I wanted to display them to the world with pride. I had mentally forgiven every mistake others had made in my life, I could appreciate exactly why they occurred. I was at peace with myself, my fellow man and the Universe itself. I could have kissed Hitler. The only emotion I was capable of was unbridled love. I felt as though I was seeing the world for the very first time, through the innocent eyes of a child. I was in Utopia. If I could spend the rest of my life feeling that way I would do so without hesitation'.

^^
That was written last night.

In hindsight, I was entirely fucking delusional. I was experiencing serious issues with memory formation - particularly regarding any negative effects. I didn't know what month it was, let alone day.

That's a pretty good summation Sprout - also felt this way for the first few sessions. How often have you had it now? We lost the empathy after about 5 orders - I was convinced the vendors were cutting it or the synth had changed or summat - but I now think that is just the nature of this chemical. I'm also becoming increasingly concerned about its possible toxicity, especially when vaped. It seems to have made my eyesight worse. At first i thought it was down to the extreme pupil dilation (ive never seen my pupils so huge), but even now ive not had any for a fortnight, im still having problems focusing - though this may just be an age thing.

Have you experienced the zoning out periods where time just flies past while you just sit there in a state of tranquility - everything is calm, your heart beat is strong but steady, your breathing slow but deep?

However, I'm really interested in the post where you described it as 'evil'. What brought on this change of heart so suddenly?

That's a pretty good summation Sprout - also felt this way for the first few sessions. How often have you had it now? We lost the empathy after about 5 orders - I was convinced the vendors were cutting it or the synth had changed or summat - but I now think that is just the nature of this chemical. I'm also becoming increasingly concerned about its possible toxicity, especially when vaped. It seems to have made my eyesight worse. At first i thought it was down to the extreme pupil dilation (ive never seen my pupils so huge), but even now ive not had any for a fortnight, im still having problems focusing - though this may just be an age thing.

Have you experienced the zoning out periods where time just flies past while you just sit there in a state of tranquility - everything is calm, your heart beat is strong but steady, your breathing slow but deep?

However, I'm really interested in the post where you described it as 'evil'. What brought on this change of heart so suddenly?

I consider it evil as most stimulants are rather one-dimensional, with clear causal relationships between use and effect. On 3-FPM, I cannot make such connections. The side effects are actually brutal, but there is something that prevents me realising it.
I never appreciated the major vasoconstriction, normally it's pretty obvious through the cold sensation emanating from the my hands and feet. But I never experienced any sensation at all in them, though they were ice cold to the touch and significantly discoloured, almost as though the neuronal network was compromised.
My memory recall was seriously affected - normal obsessive traits on stimulants feel purposeful, I am aware of the repetition in my actions. On 3-FPM, I could not remember whether I had performed the initial action and thus found myself in a timeless cycle, it was impossible to form full memories, rather the process seemed to halt and reverse - I could remember the desire to act only.
The frequent notion of time becoming alien may be a result of this.

The tranquillity quickly became complete catatonia - my mind grinded to a halt and my muscles seized completely, a rather worrying effect alone, but 'coming to' gasping for air and realising I had also stopped breathing sufficiently was terrifying.

Eventually I began to experience something I can only describe as retrograde depersonalisation. I could vaguely recall some of my actions but they felt like someone else's memories. I reached a point of serious identity issues - having full on arguments with myself, out loud. The man in the mirror was not myself, but not a stranger either.

On the vision issue; I eventually couldn't see straight at all. It was like looking through a warping stained glass window with random flashes of colour and various 'artifacts'.

Clear physical stimulation is still present over 22 hours later. My balance is adversely affected.

Cardiac arrhythmia, extreme tachycardia (180bpm average) and palpitations were pretty unpleasant. Extreme tremor was not fun either. The cardiac issues became amplified soon after Tyramine consumption and thus I would not be surprised at a metabolite exhibiting MAO inhibition.

And a fun extra; I somehow managed to destroy one of my wisdom teeth. Found half of it on my bedroom cabinet earlier today. I have no recollection of it occurring, but the extreme jaw tension seems a likely cause.

Would it be safe to say that you overdid it, somewhat...? ;)

It started off sounding quite nice, but it escalated into something rather horrific.

Meph, k cider an lemon kush. An optimum amount of all. Gravity bong, 720 rip of the longest day an bed : )