• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD a trifle annoyed thread v. I bet that smarts a bit

For those with a maniacal disposition it is easy to avoid getting snapped by speed cameras by driving on the opposite side of the road until the 'white lines' end, erm, apparently, so someone told me. Not that i would ever dream of encouraging such blatant disregard for the laws of this land, those are there to protect its citizens from such evil wrong-doers.

Woke up feeling really bleurgh this morning, might have overdone the g slightly last night, so bleurgh infact that by mistake i took my 'wind down at the end of the day' kratom when i got up, rather than my 'wake me up and get me going' kratom 8). Its only now when i felt like a redose that i spotted my error. :X Fucking Doh.

Got a shit load of stuff to get ready for my frirst signing on, i hope they dont expect me to prove that ive been spending 35 hours a week job hunting since i left my last place. Filled in their crappy UJM jobsmatch thing though, that seemed to be the main thing they wanted doing by this session. Just to be on the safe side i also put in what i had done to try to get work, incase i get another Ex Gestapo "Advisor", i just hope its enough and that he wasnt expecting evidence of 100 jobs applied for or something so soon. Its only 2 days since i got told what the new requirements were so i guess i can try that argument if it comes to that. :\

Last edited:
Lumbar back is giving me the prod of "Oi! Ha ha ha ha.... Hurts don't it!"
What a cunt it is :|

Got a shit load of stuff to get ready for my frirst signing on, i hope they dont expect me to prove that ive been spending 35 hours a week job hunting since i left my last place. Filled in their crappy UJM jobsmatch thing though, that seemed to be the main thing they wanted doing by this session. Just to be on the safe side i also put in what i had done to try to get work, incase i get another Ex Gestapo "Advisor", i just hope its enough and that he wasnt expecting evidence of 100 jobs applied for or something so soon. Its only 2 days since i got told what the new requirements were so i guess i can try that argument if it comes to that. :\

Best of luck. Is that tomorrow?

Cheers. yes it is, at least they havent made my appointment for 9am, my body clock is still 3 or 4 hours late, but I'll be able to get to this appointment without too much difficulty as its at a fairly reasonable time (for dole dossers)

It took you till your twenties to figure that one?

Until now I didn't think it was all people ;) But nah I had a good idea already.

Oh and also another annoyance, was going to go out for a walk but it is freezing cold and drizzly. Tried to go anyway but as soon as I walked around the corner my Ugg boot squelched into a massive puddle. Also my shit new lighter was barely working so I gave up after 5 minutes out and hurried home to my err... equally cold (but not rainy) room.

I need a hug but I hate people.

We should get a uni house cat or something.

Your Jobseeker's Agreement thing should state exactly what's required of you. What does it say?

Post was apparently sent on Friday and hasn't arrived yet. Worried that someone's nicked it.. grar.

Your Jobseeker's Agreement thing should state exactly what's required of you. What does it say?

its 4 pages long 8o i would scan it in but my scanner doesnt want to play anymore. Given it new s/w and everything:\

main new requirement is that they expect you to be spending 35 hours a week applying for jobs. They could have been a bit more relaistic and reasonable as now people will just have to apply for a load of shit they dont even want, and waste everyones time:\

The way i read it though they just wanted you on UJM by your first meeting, and then your supposed to apply for all your jobs through that. :\:! I wouldnt mind but it just fires you off to another jobsites linkies that are about 3 months old. :|8)

Post was apparently sent on Friday and hasn't arrived yet. Worried that someone's nicked it.. grar.

Sent on Friday? I wouldnt worry too much yet. Since I've been living at my new uni address pretty much all of the stuff I've ordered for next day has taken 2/3 days to get here or even longer once I think. If it doesn't turn up tomorrow I'd be pissed off though. Hope it's nothing exciting <3

my latest parcel is coming from Russia, via Germany. 8o I dont know whether to start getting excited or worried:sus:

Russia? Cor.

I have another minor annoyance, my desk has slight indenty bits (wtf is the word, too fucked) that get stuff caught in them when I'm doing lines so I always lose a bit. I don't have a dvd case or anything to do it off either, bollocks. Phone maybe, hate doing meph off my phone though because it STINKS. Ah well, desperate times and that.

Its route of transit might get special attention at uk borders, they mihjt think ive ordered some weapons or bombs or something. Jesus ive probably just typed about 3 things that will get me on a special watch list there.

Its route of transit might get special attention at uk borders, they mihjt think ive ordered some weapons or bombs or something. Jesus ive probably just typed about 3 things that will get me on a special watch list there.

I doubt Russia is given any more attention than anywhere else TBH, I have heard that persistently checking the online status can bring unwanted attention but that may well be BS spread my foil hatted loons :sus:

@summer, in thr absence of a suitable surface a piece of paper folded can be used to crush said crrystaline substance with any hard object then opened out to reveal a handy little line....wheer you never a girl guide....don't answer that:D

Sent on Friday? I wouldnt worry too much yet. Since I've been living at my new uni address pretty much all of the stuff I've ordered for next day has taken 2/3 days to get here or even longer once I think. If it doesn't turn up tomorrow I'd be pissed off though. Hope it's nothing exciting <3
Ooh thanks, that's encouraging.. nothing exciting, but something I'd quite like to turn up. Fingers crossed then. :)

my latest parcel is coming from Russia, via Germany. 8o I dont know whether to start getting excited or worried:sus:

If it's via Germany, then theoretically German customs would have to do the necessary, as the goods are entering the EU. Once they're through German customs then there shouldn't be any further checks (if there are any in the first instance), so relax.

I live with a girl who receives mail from Russia every other week. I've never seen evidence of a single item having been opened.

The way i read it though they just wanted you on UJM by your first meeting, and then your supposed to apply for all your jobs through that.

I guarantee you are wrong about that. There's no way they are ever gonna limit the ways you are trying to find work.

Sign up to a heap of other (better) job sites, and inform them at your next meeting that you're searching those too. (Write out a list and take it with you to your next meeting.) Get them to change the jobseeker's agreement to reflect that. Any activity you do outwith UJM must also be manually noted (by yourself) in your UJM Activity Report as "proof".

Even receiving an email with job alerts from an agency counts as one "action". Get 5 of those per day, that's 5 actions.

yeah i went in on monday to drop off a document they required, and it was only then that they gave me my requirements, it was too much to have expected me to have done them all in 1 day, and they gave me a letter stating the action he anted completing by today was for me to have by UJM up and running, which it is.

I signed up to UJM added about 20 actions that id been doing over the last month to the notes, and the guy was more than satisfied. They will start getting strict from now on, though tbh i need to get back into work asap anyway, might just have this week off to watch the snooker, if i can even get it, and then i'll take practically anything, no more fucking call centres though, no fucking thanks.

I doubt Russia is given any more attention than anywhere else TBH, I have heard that persistently checking the online status can bring unwanted attention but that may well be BS spread my foil hatted loons :sus:

ive only checked the status of the delivery twice, nothing too suspicious about that, i would hope. First time the number wasnt even in the sytem.

I'm annoyed right now because one of my housemates is playing music really loudly but I can't say anything because that would be hypocritical as fuck after the noise I made last weekend. I wouldnt mind if it was good music so much, it isn't though.