• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD a trifle annoyed thread v. I bet that smarts a bit

Back when there were worthwhile RCs on UK vendors, it was always bank transfer... especially when I first started getting Mephedrone... was off some pretty basic websites with an e-mail address to order. =D

It's irritating but in the end of the day, I always found bank transfers to go through fine for next day delivery. I understand your pain though, more of a hassle.

I like Bitcoin in principle, but feel that centrally-regulated currencies are better de facto because they're protected against rapid deflation or inflation. Bitcoin is just too risky. Plus there's the difficulty of buying and keeping it truly anonymously.

Think I got flashed by a camera last night. 3 points and a min 60 quid fine coming my way. Bollocks! Woke up still pissed off

I got up to the bit where you typed 'a camera' and I must confess to having lost a little interest in your post...

Commiserations though.

Think I got flashed by a camera last night. 3 points and a min 60 quid fine coming my way. Bollocks! Woke up still pissed off

if you're lucky the camera may have run out of film, only 50% of them actually have any film in, or so i heard at least, it may well be one of those urban myths, they certainly do run out of film tho, when they first introduced the camera at princess parkway wilbraham rd junction that would snag so many drivers it was always running out of film.

Last edited:
Annoyed at the first RC company ( one of the best, sì ;)) i ever go to use dont accept card payments until after 3 sucessful orders by means of a bank wire or BTC :? Apparently for security issues :?

I cant make any sense of it.. Neither of those two available options are convenient. Ive emailed them in a vain attempt to bend the rules but i cant see them budging.

Internet shopping > delivery address > card details > order successful > arrives day/s later.. Why are they fucking about with the working system :!

if you've already used them sevarl times it doesnt make much sense to go through 'security feartures' now, unless you have a new deliver addresss or something, spose might give them a reason. It'll cost you an extra tenner too in bank fees to do that foreign transfer or wire, just letting you know that, to cheer you up even more:\

if you're lucky the camera may have run out of film, only 50% of them actually have any film in, or so i heard at least, it may well be one of those urban legends, they certainly do run out of film tho, when they first introduced the camera at princess parkway wilbraham rd junction that would snag so many drivers it was always running out of film.

I've heard that they used to swap the "film" about on random occasions, so only a few of them are actually active. I can definitely confirm that I've been flashed many more times than I've been caught, but I wouldn't rely on that method. Hasn't happened for a while now though.

if you've already used them sevarl times it doesnt make much sense to go through 'security feartures' now, unless you have a new deliver addresss or something, spose might give them a reason. It'll cost you an extra tenner too in bank fees to do that foreign transfer or wire, just letting you know that, to cheer you up even more:\
You misunderstood or i failed explaining.. i have never used this company or any other RC company for that matter and its a part of their new security measures :?

I have a support ticket explaining my situation and reluctance to use the methods offered so hopefully a compromise can be met.

In other annoyed news - just got given my weeks notice, merry fuckin Christmas :! This contract should of seen me in to the new year but due to the main contractor going bankrupt yesterday i cant continue my work.

Im sure I'll find something in the next day or two, if not I'll be taking this all the way to the Angry Thread :D

ah yeah sorry i misunderstood your post/didnt read it properly. Hope you get things sorted with them.

Only a trifle annoyed - laundry day. Went to the smelly block laundromat to find someone else using the dryer we're scheduled to use. :(

Annoyed bywindows. Had to restart windows to transfer music to iphone, now on fucking update 84 of 95. Resorted to tablet and am in slow motion world.
How the fck people can use Internet on tablets is beyond me.

Annoyed bywindows. Had to restart windows to transfer music to iphone, now on fucking update 84 of 95. Resorted to tablet and am in slow motion world.

Well a bit of practice goes a long way.but the touch keyboars are killing me slowly

Annoyed that im tired and cant sleep...

I once did the whole Windows update thing and went to make a cuppa only to come back to find it on update number 7 of roughly 16000. I have no idea what happened there but I nearly cried. Also the screen was a demonic red but I know why that happened. I wish I still had the photo.

Its worse when these things happen on occasions where you would like to meet a deadline "all orders received before 2pm will be dipatched by the end of the same working day". You know this update is gonna cause you to miss the deadline. I dont like the way you get no choice in the matter, it just goes ahead and does it, ready and willing or not.

There is actually a setting within WIndows Update where you can tell it to only update on demand (as I had mine set), but if it does need updates it'll show an exclamation mark on the start/shutdown button, so if you hit that out of habit (like I did) without using the full menu, it does it anyway. Hope that makes sense.

And fuck Windows up the arse, the only reason I keep it is for my very infrequent need for iTunes. And by the way, fuck iTunes even harder up the arse. Linux Mint 4 lyfe.

There is actually a setting within WIndows Update where you can tell it to only update on demand (as I had mine set), but if it does need updates it'll show an exclamation mark on the start/shutdown button, so if you hit that out of habit (like I did) without using the full menu, it does it anyway. Hope that makes sense..

Yeah cheers, i did find that setting AFTER it had done its 220,000 updates and caused me to miss my deadline. :\ I may be exagerating slightly with the number, but it was fuck of a lot, as it was a case of going back to an old computer that i hadn't used for quite a long time, whilst my new one was away being fixed.

I've heard that they used to swap the "film" about on random occasions, so only a few of them are actually active.

Only just saw this but this is definitely true, one of my step dad's relatives is a policeman and he's said this before. I think it's only about a third of the ones in each county at a time iirc. When my step dad got caught by one and went on a driving course thing I'm sure the guy taking that said the same thing too.

My bollocksy internet connection is a daily soure of annoyance but I'm even more annoyed today because people are liars and my life seems to be a series of misfortune at the moment. Also I walked all the way to uni because I thought there was a post office there (I AM SURE THERE USED TO BE) but there fucking wasn't so that was a waste of an hour walking in the freezing cold and now I have to go out again tomorrow.

Also my drugs didn't turn up, next day postage seems to mean absolutely fuck all round here.