• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD a trifle annoyed thread v. I bet that smarts a bit

I constantly oversleep and I don't even really care...

Last edited:
So, I thought I had my trip into town to get my flu jab all planned down to a tee, but what I hadn't factored in was the 10 minute compulsory wait after the jab to make sure I didn't have a bad reaction after having to wait 10 minutes past my appointment time. Meant I didn't have enough time to go for the train I wanted & I had to hang around town for just over an hour for the next... would have been perfectly timed if not for the delays! :\

I was annoyed earlier because about 10 seconds after I left the house to go to my lecture it started pissing down with rain. Uni is a 20 minute walk from my house so I got absolutely soaked. Of course it stopped pretty much as soon as I got into the lecture room. If it does the same when I go out in an hour I might just give up.

nah, looks more like a second kneecap :p if it is bothering you, the docs can fix that (surgically)... if not..

Not really bothering me, only occasionally sore. I have a shoulder to be fixed surgically first anyway.8(

Summer: If you had only been out of the house 10 seconds why would you not just go home and get a coat or brolly?

@ cat - if you wait too long with fixing bones and articulations they may be harder to heal... just saying, perhaps it s worth checking out...
@ chatative - docs appointments rarely if ever go as planned... i remember one time had everything planned for the witchdentist appointment including 2mg alprazolam taken and it all fell appart when i had to wait 1h IN THE CHAIR for him to finish up some previous lady' s extraction... felt like hell. the xanax helped though, as did sneaking peeks at the incredibly hot nurses panty line...

Tbh I should have got it x-rayed when I was at the hospital getting my shoulder x-rayed to check I'd relocated it correctly. What's done is done now, if it heals weird it heals weird it's nothing to cry about really.

And you still got soaked? Sounds like you need to read the instructions

I was annoyed earlier because about 10 seconds after I left the house to go to my lecture it started pissing down with rain. Uni is a 20 minute walk from my house so I got absolutely soaked. Of course it stopped pretty much as soon as I got into the lecture room. If it does the same when I go out in an hour I might just give up.

I'd have just ordered a taxi myself. Fuck getting soaked!

Evey

Surprised noone asked for pics of the soaked summer.
As proof, of course

umbrella's are for the weak peasants

unless you live in the UK

I wondered why you're up a lot lately. Have you tried sleeping tablets? Nytol ? Hot bath before bed with hot chocolate?

A milky one I mean it can aid sleep.

Listening to some soft, relating music ?

Unless you're worrying about something like your upcoming op?

Sorry you're not sleeping. Hope you're able to get some soon.

Oh mirtazapine as good at sedating too but they're an antidepressant.

Evey

fucking western union. shit is as complicated as can get at times.

Fucking rude, unhelpful, unsympathetic bastard weekend fun robbing cunts named-Ryanair.

I will say no more...but even Sleazy Jet have gone up an iota in my estimation.