• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The DMT discussion thread

out of curiosity, how often do you guys acquire yellow/beige DMT apposed to pure white and without goin into specific prices, is one more expensive than the other? as I said, no specific prices, just looking for yes or no answers

stuff i got atm is a very finely powdered, sticky off white and was more costly than stuff ive seen before, which was more crystally and yellow. Had my first few dmt trips on this stuff and it seems less potent than other stuff ive seen/heard of. ~50mg gave me a huge body load on come up and moderate visuals. Mate snorted 100mg of it and said it was the most intense trip hes had without breaking through

I've only ever had it work with white fluffy, really high quality DMT. I've got one little dose left that's been sitting around, hopefully it's not degraded.

I find the golden yellow crystal stuff to be best.

Anyone know the major difference between n,n-dmt and 5-meo-dmt

In my experience the best trip was 50mg in a cone with a paper bag to inhale and exhale. From a fresh batch made out of aussie wattle.

^ Yeah man 5-Meo is significantly more potent, and also apparently less visual and far more ego thrashing.

The big boss I've heard it referred to. Bowsers Castle baby :p

Yeah i know what you mean but when youre dealing with such an unpredictable tryptamine, ie - possible ego death right off the bat, possibly freaking the user out leaving them no desire to further research the beautiful drug.

Its best to get a bit of a feel for the drug before really delving into it.

One of the most intense nights on dimitri i smoke near 300mg in a night over 4-5 hits with each increased. It eventually left me in a trance while the footy was on tv and i had some old school eminem beats going and coulfd hardly contain myself laughing wise.

Dad was interested in what i was using. Appeared to be having a good time apparently :D

thats what i mean.....when i used a 20-30mg dose i felt uncomftable and did not wanna do it again for a loooong time.wouldnt it be better to achieve a nice semi breakthrough atleast?for a first time user you would want a beautful trip full of wonderful spirits not stuck there with this feel of your body dieing with fuck all to none visuals

just eyeballed out a dose to insufflate. and man this burns the worst of anything, or maybe its the tripping and the burning. my nose is screaming no more though. about 50 mg snorted is a pretty cool experience. spoke too soon, didnt have enough, not sure if want more =\

What kind of vaporizer would I need to smoke this? Would a Vicks vaporizer work or is it a special kind of vape I need?

^^ dont vaporize it man.. the most efficient way to smoke a proper dose, IMO, is to pack 1/3 of a cone of pot (of green tea leaves if you get drug tested, mabey make it a 1/4 of a cone as tea leaves can be harsh) into a bong, chuck in 50-60mg of nice dimi then sanwhich that which another 1/4 cone... then you roast that fucker as slowly as you can and when its ready to pull through, suck as hard as you can and try n clear it all in one hit.. try n count down from 10 and you will be blasting off once you hit around 3 but yeah, aim for holding it in for 10 seconds... enjoy brother :D