• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The DMT discussion thread

So last night my glass pipe broke ( used mostly for ganja but I did smoke around a gram of deems in it) my question is if I scrape all the resin fromthe pipe would it be possible to trip from. Obviously no one knows how much is in it but I'm just asking is it possible? Thanks:)

I personally wouldn't bother if I were you. I dunno a gram is a lot though, there could be enough resin to make a nice mild changa or something, I would never just smoke straight resin though, of anything.

DMT is a fantastic drug if used cautiously.

I have had full blown out of (or forget about) body trips that have changed my perception of life.

And colors and shapes I have never seen in my life.

It's a must for any high intensity psychedelic lovers. (It's like a rush I can't describe - injecting or smoking pure LSD is all I could imagine it to be like lol)

Fantastic thread - plenty of great information regarding safety and responsible use :

Edit: YES! I love the body load! It's like a crazy rush!

So yesterday I met three entities while on DMT. From my recollections, there was the the sun/lion/cat entity who I saw almost instantly and was trying to keep me calm - kind of hard when reality is starting to break down. There was another entity who appeared to be concentrating on something. When he noticed me though he said hello. He had a huge nose. The third appeared to be a 'smaller' version of the one before. I wish I could understand their chittering language. They wanted to take me so much further however I was holding onto my ego for dear life and I think they realised that and respected it was my first time.

Overall, as others have said, it was the most intense experience I have ever had in my life. Next time I'll let go and just fall.

a interesting read if your bored about ayahuasca.apparently some chick got raped and beaten while tripping on ayahuasca.i couldnt think of anything worse than getting raped and or beaten while on dmt or ayahuasca.also talks about some tourist dieing and being buried on the propriety and know one knows how he died

http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/the-dark-side-of-ayahuasca-20130215

theres also a name of a movies in there and i think that will be a good watch i think it'll be like that metamorphosis doco about ayahuasca

So my mate gave me some DMT the other night. I got home and looked at it under the light and it looks like it has melted in the ziplock bag it's in. Any idea's on how I could salvage it? I was thinking using alcohol or another solvent but I'm now thinking it might react with this plastic.

Also, I had a bit of an MDMA binge on Wednesday night, would there be a cross tolerance there? Considering they're both 5-ht agonists.
Cheers.

Last edited:
So my mate gave me some DMT the other night. I got home and looked at it under the light and it looks like it has melted in the ziplock bag it's in. Any idea's on how I could salvage it? I was thinking using alcohol or another solvent but I'm now thinking it might react with this plastic.

Also, I had a bit of an MDMA binge on Wednesday night, would there be a cross tolerance there? Considering they're both 5-ht agonists.
Cheers.

if your going to use a solvent to get the DMT use naptha (shelite) its what they use in the last stage of making the dmt.....what do u mean by it melted?like were they rocks and have now turned into powder?? or has it turned into the big glob of stinky shit?

had a pretty odd experience with dmt the other day.was my first breakthrough in fuckin forever.part of my trip i was being attacked by 4 beings who looked like black flying cameras (the pro ones they use for the news n shit) thats all i rember now from that expirence but sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more went on within that 10 mins.it felt like an hour i was pretty surprised how long i was out when i got back.

Yeah I have a bit of naphtha lying around from my previous extractions, though I'm just concerned it'll melt thin plastic like this, hmm.
I managed to get the majority of it out by scraping the shit outta it with a knife tip the second time round, still a little bit I there though. The residue is more like sticky powder that's gelled up.
God damn I miss the smell of this stuff, pretty keen to venture back into hyperspace.

had a pretty odd experience with dmt the other day.was my first breakthrough in fuckin forever.part of my trip i was being attacked by 4 beings who looked like black flying cameras (the pro ones they use for the news n shit) thats all i rember now from that expirence but sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more went on within that 10 mins.it felt like an hour i was pretty surprised how long i was out when i got back.

Haha shit that sounds interesting. Yeah it's always almost impossible to take everything in hey, too much going on. How'd you smoke it by the way?

Yeah I have a bit of naphtha lying around from my previous extractions, though I'm just concerned it'll melt thin plastic like this, hmm.
I managed to get the majority of it out by scraping the shit outta it with a knife tip the second time round, still a little bit I there though. The residue is more like sticky powder that's gelled up.
God damn I miss the smell of this stuff, pretty keen to venture back into hyperspace.
lol dont put the plastic in the solvent it will melt.just scrape the shit out n put it into naptha if u must.
Haha shit that sounds interesting. Yeah it's always almost impossible to take everything in hey, too much going on. How'd you smoke it by the way?

i sandwich my dmt in a cone and smoke it very slowly.my friend says the best way to break through is to take 2 small cones of it one after the other thats how i smoked the last lot,but yeah mainly i smoke a 50-60mg dose in between some weed

Hahah I thought that's what you were suggesting, nothing will work anyway, the shit is caked on the bag.

Yeah that's how I've smoked it previously. Have about 60mg's here, though I have nothing to smoke it out of, aside from a small pipe from a tobacconist, which I'm not too keen on. Man it sucks having it sitting in from of you knowing you can't use it :(

Hahah I thought that's what you were suggesting, nothing will work anyway, the shit is caked on the bag.

Yeah that's how I've smoked it previously. Have about 60mg's here, though I have nothing to smoke it out of, aside from a small pipe from a tobacconist, which I'm not too keen on. Man it sucks having it sitting in from of you knowing you can't use it :(

makes it muuuch better when you do get the chance to use it tho aye :p you could smoke it out of a meth pipe but every time me or a mate has the effects have been minimal,i'd wait til you get some weed to smoke it with tho.you could go into the herbal high store and buy a blend they have in there....just make sure the blend dosnt have any MAIO inhibitors in them cus i know some do.

I smoked some MAOi-containing Changa some while ago and it was just really strange. The first time stupid me forgot (yes, forgot!) to hold in the smoke for long enough (i usually don't smoke) and i was just stuck in between, even though it worked somehow.

The second time i did it right, more or less.

Anyways, it was just as weird as the first time, just more intense in terms of a rush and body load.

There were two strange similarities when ingesting DMT: the first time i had this really intense feeling of a bang!, a loud noise, waiting to happen (which never did), while the second time i had some recollections of a dream i had some time ago...and i just asked me over and over why the hell THIS! dream, because it was ugly somehow...

Next time i'm trying a higher dose, heading straight to the frontiers of consciousness, trying to be (even more) prepared...but i know, both is possible. There isn't just a good thing, because everything on earth is ruled by duality.

you know, for myself, between smoking dmt embedded in a cone through a bong versus vaping through a meth pipe, the weed and bong has ALWAYS been FAR superior.

nothing has been less than a +++ apart once when i completely and with intent under dosed.

Last edited:
You mean you smoke your weed layered with DMT? I thought i read somewhere that THC decreases DMTs effects somehow...

Funny, you would think a glass pipe would be best but like you guys I've always been disappointed.

Yeah - i 'plug' the cone piece with weed and with the crushed up crystals i spread in between a top layer. It can be meticulous as to not apply direct flame on the DMT and vapourise it effectively. It isnt that hard thankfully :)

Maybe what you read meant smoking the DMT infused weed clouds the DMT experience. I try to use only leaf for as benign interference as possible.

I smoked some MAOi-containing Changa some while ago and it was just really strange. The first time stupid me forgot (yes, forgot!) to hold in the smoke for long enough (i usually don't smoke) and i was just stuck in between, even though it worked somehow.

The second time i did it right, more or less.

Anyways, it was just as weird as the first time, just more intense in terms of a rush and body load.

There were two strange similarities when ingesting DMT: the first time i had this really intense feeling of a bang!, a loud noise, waiting to happen (which never did), while the second time i had some recollections of a dream i had some time ago...and i just asked me over and over why the hell THIS! dream, because it was ugly somehow...

Next time i'm trying a higher dose, heading straight to the frontiers of consciousness, trying to be (even more) prepared...but i know, both is possible. There isn't just a good thing, because everything on earth is ruled by duality.

ive learnt from past trips that you should not ask questions while in dmt land.just be there and take it in.i was told this by beings while i was in some sort of roman typpe garden (there was those roman type pillers in the garden) and these beings where showing me thing ( i will NEVER forget trip)and they pulled out this coun with a naked lady coverd by a white sheet reaching out to her child who was also reaching out.they took the coin away to show me something else i asked to see the coin again and JUST as i asked they said NO EHEHEHEHEHE a really playful laugh then they said if you ask you shall not receive. so from then on i''ve learnt not to ask things and just be there and take in all i can.be there to observe not ask questions.cus i think as humans we cant comprehend the answers they give us............

Yeah - i 'plug' the cone piece with weed and with the crushed up crystals i spread in between a top layer. It can be meticulous as to not apply direct flame on the DMT and vapourise it effectively. It isnt that hard thankfully :)

Maybe what you read meant smoking the DMT infused weed clouds the DMT experience. I try to use only leaf for as benign interference as possible.

yeah me too i used big shade leafs to smoke my dmt.dose not taste nice at all but were not smoking it for the taste are we lol

Really interesting what you said there. Thanks for sharing your insights with me/us :)