• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The DMT discussion thread

JS have you met the elves yet? idk what level or whatever that is but they welcome me back every time then we have a chat.. lol amazing for sure

yeah i have there but when they talk to me i cant see them.i'd break through n they'd all be like WELCOME BACK JS WE'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!WHY DIDNT YOU COME BACK SOONER!?WHY WERE YOU SO SCARED TO COME SEE US AGAIN (i was quite anxious before taking that hit)and i've seen a elfs face ONCE it was amazing his face was made up of energy pulsating in every dif color you could think of (and some you've never seen before) he had a really pointed chin with pointy ears.when i think about it he looked quite evil with his big smile but at the time he didnt seem evil or scary at all.........

Anyone experience erotic imagery? never seen elves but i always see a woman or more than one in mine.One time i walked through a corridor with a shining light at the end with her and another woman dancing around a pole, this was a blissful, profound experience out at the doof! the next time she was in a bath. I love DMT!

I've had erotic imagery. My first breakthrough put me in a room with hundreds of fertility statues dancing around me.

Glad to hear someone else sees some kind of female entities, Im not just a perverted DMT user.. Have you seen elves as well? im yet to see them, but im not complaining;)

I have met shiva once on a DMT trip. Also met these giant beings. The took out my rib cage and lungs and replaced them
With their kind so I could breath were they were. Their world was all sepia and the buildings where huge a and swirled and looked like there was people crammed inside. They were about 12+ feet tall, thin, no features on their faces. We conversed through thought and they told me everything. Who we are where we come from, why, it was the most profound experience. The took me back to a room and put my lungs and ribs back, and sent me home.

hey guys ive got myself some DMT, i was tring with a friend to smoke it... had real difficulties...
1. harsh as FUCK, i hate smoking anything in general (non smoker)
2. used a bong with tobacco and the DMT on top, didnt work...just felt a little different
3. tried vaping on foil and inhaling with a straw, didnt work... felt a little different, but was too hard and was melting all over the foil

my friend had broken his meth pipe but were getting one within next few days.
what did i do wrong? is there an easier way? will i have success, i can imagine meth pipe will be ALOT easier as weve smoke them many times before and it cant go anywhere but in my lungs

Yeah man, you want a small bong with a party cone, or just
the biggest cone piece you can get. You want some weed or tobacco on the bottom whatever your preference, the DMT in the middle and then quite a bit on top of it as well.

Then you want to burn the top layer ever so slightly, so the heat somewhat vaporises what's below but still pulling, this is why the smallest bong you can find is good. I've heard don't use water either, I didn't use any water and it worked wonders for me.

Now all that assuming you don't have access to a vaporiser or probably the best option a Vapour Genie. Never heard of it? Google is best friend.

However it sounds like you will be most comfortable smoking it out of a meth pipe, so my advice is probably wait until you get that then.

Good luck

what was your DMT dosage? works best ime if mixed with weed in a bong.. be sure to take big rips!

20-25mg should take you on a nice adventure to begin with.

to hit +++ & a ++++ i vape between 50-60mg or so.

sounds like you should wait until you have the meth pipe if you cant get the sandwich vapour to work.

Anyone experience erotic imagery? never seen elves but i always see a woman or more than one in mine.One time i walked through a corridor with a shining light at the end with her and another woman dancing around a pole, this was a blissful, profound experience out at the doof! the next time she was in a bath. I love DMT!

lool i havnt but my mate has....lol he came out of his dmt state n goes."i was just in a room of boobs!" afterwards he explaned to me that he was in this massive big dome type room made up of nothing but lovely titties haha

sounds like you should wait until you have the meth pipe if you cant get the sandwich vapour to work.

eeek fuck using 20-30mg i hate that level dmt trip.you dont break through n your stuck in limbo with mild visuals and a hell of a body load

"i was just in a room of boobs!"

breastroomsmall.jpg

Biggest hit I have done is around the 80-100mg dose and that was pretty crazy. Felt like I was gone or ever.
Also tried wacking it once. Didn't work. Wouldn't mix properly and when I got it in the pick and shot it it did absolutely nothing. This was with 25-30mg. Was so disappointed. Was absolutely shitting bricks whilst I was getting it ready. Read up on it in pihkal/tihkal and did as shulgin did but I don't think it was made the same way as it had no effect.

hey guys ive got myself some DMT, i was tring with a friend to smoke it... had real difficulties...
1. harsh as FUCK, i hate smoking anything in general (non smoker)
2. used a bong with tobacco and the DMT on top, didnt work...just felt a little different
3. tried vaping on foil and inhaling with a straw, didnt work... felt a little different, but was too hard and was melting all over the foil

my friend had broken his meth pipe but were getting one within next few days.
what did i do wrong? is there an easier way? will i have success, i can imagine meth pipe will be ALOT easier as weve smoke them many times before and it cant go anywhere but in my lungs

dont put the dmt ontop of your cone...your ment to sandwich inbetween what ever your using to smoke it with.also i think u should use something other than tabacoo.you stated your a non smoker and even after 6-7 years of smoking bongs almost daily i still find it hard to have a backy bong....try using weed leaf or something like that............i find sandwiching it in a bong gets the best results.ive never broken through or even seen some fractals through a pipe

Biggest hit I have done is around the 80-100mg dose and that was pretty crazy. Felt like I was gone or ever.
Also tried wacking it once. Didn't work. Wouldn't mix properly and when I got it in the pick and shot it it did absolutely nothing. This was with 25-30mg. Was so disappointed. Was absolutely shitting bricks whilst I was getting it ready. Read up on it in pihkal/tihkal and did as shulgin did but I don't think it was made the same way as it had no effect.
biggest hit i done was 200mg and that was by mistake,i SHAT myself,,,,this wasnt a normal dmt trip at all.no cool fractals or people speaking to you.i was shot out of my body and witnessed my own death....i saw my friends trying to make me come to by slapping me around ect ect then the medics came over and were doing the same thing.this trip felt like it went on for ever!!!! suddenly i was back in my body huddled over the couch to find out i was gone for 10 mins and no one had said a thing since i had the dimi.it was suuuuch a headfuck i had to sit there infront of the fire to get my wits again.......i guess that trip taught me to be careful with how much and what i dose at doofs.....

your biggest hit is pretty much on par with mine, full out of body experience/ego loss...

now the reason your shot was bunk was because nearly all the DMT you find on the street is extracted using a straight to base or acid to base tek, both resulting in the final product being a base (which in laments terms; its not water soluble).. so in order to be able to IV DMT, you need to convert it to a salt, which is actually a very simple process..

I was once givin a gram of the salt form from a good friend of mine but was never game enough to snort/IV it so it sat in my cupboard for a couple months before I ran into a bloke I was sorting out some gear for whom had never tried DMT but was an old school LSD user.. long story short, I preped him up a shot of ~50-60mg and he was literally gone as soon as he pulled the fit out of his arm.. he said it was the most amazing, profound experiance he has ever had and since then, had tried smoking it but reckons no amount smoked could even compare to the trip he had via IV.. he reckons it was a whole 'nother ball game

junkie said:
eeek fuck using 20-30mg i hate that level dmt trip.you dont break through n your stuck in limbo with mild visuals and a hell of a body load

Yeah i know what you mean but when youre dealing with such an unpredictable tryptamine, ie - possible ego death right off the bat, possibly freaking the user out leaving them no desire to further research the beautiful drug.

Its best to get a bit of a feel for the drug before really delving into it.

One of the most intense nights on dimitri i smoke near 300mg in a night over 4-5 hits with each increased. It eventually left me in a trance while the footy was on tv and i had some old school eminem beats going and coulfd hardly contain myself laughing wise.

Dad was interested in what i was using. Appeared to be having a good time apparently :D