• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Y.O.L.O. - "You Only Love Octagons" Come back Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got such a first world decision to make im not sure how much mdma im gonna do on my birthday lol

yo laugh howd everything go with school? Just had to take this test yesterday and I feel pretty good about it

also got some xanax im gonna sit on for the next time

maybe ill just keep up this weed abstinence until the next time too, then id be really fucked

Warm vibes to you guys from a place thats cold and windy as hell right now, i wouldnt want to roll in this weather anyway

^150-180mg (depending on purity) dose with 100mg as a redose... works everytime.

Wait Folley is a girl? What.

Read that again lol.. if I was a girl, that message would mean I'm a lesbian :sus: I'm strangely good with that ;D

yeah idk folley im thinking 200-250

go big or go home in the US

lol if you have pure MDMA 150mg would have you blowing up :p

Have you tested it? Methylone can fool the majority of users into thinking it's MDMA, it just needs a WAY higher dose. 200mg would probably be the highest I would go, and even then I would likely be extremely cautious, especially if you haven't tried that particular batch before

nah im just trying to sound cool idk even have anything yet

its just not gonna be hard to get

ill probably start out at like 150 and then go from there

Click here to see some of the mandy ive taken past 2 years :D
Same bit just moved around so you can see it properly
NSFW:
21bszgh.jpg
2h2m6m8.jpg
34ff7ns.jpg

Click here to see some of the mandy ive taken past 2 years
Same bit just moved around so you can see it properly
NSFW:
34ff7ns.jpg
that looks delicious sam. how much approx is in that pic?

listen to that oliver$ track do yo thang back on the last page its a cracker...hold up hold up nah fuck that shit..

thanks laugh, its probably not going to be the same stuff, and that's ok with me really. I dont want to get too in depth but I can get legit mdma, without a doubt.

I got a total of 4 of these the last time and every time was great. The last time I did them I took one, then took another an hour later but I feel like I didnt catch the peak of either of them at the same time. That's why I was saying 200mgs would be cool but you guys are right, I just need to do like 120-150 and time it right.

listen to oliver$ you god damn hipsters... :|

just fucking listen to it!

you wont be disappoint

yeeeeeeh thats whats hapnen

Last edited:
^^ I don't know what I'm listening to. It sounds like some techno my Dad would listen to lol :p

What genres you like Laugh? I need to get you on some music that wasn't made in like 2002 :sus:

i hate it when i see people doing horrendous amounts of MD...people knocking back half a gram at once and getting so fucked they barely even enjoy it, like what's the point

Status
Not open for further replies.