• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Y.O.L.O. - "You Only Love Octagons" Come back Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
new indoor setup :)
NSFW:
20130218_185729.jpg

good to see you back from the hiatus toad. looks like you got a few different strains in there?

if you ever have an indcident that may cause PTSD, i always say it's best to just try and black that day out (as long as its not important to remember details i guess)

Like when i got arrested and locked up i took 6mg of clean pharm diaz to help forget everything and it worked a lot i don't really remember it crystal so

I believe i have PTSD and for me mdma smashes it and i can get on with my life for 3-4 maybe 5 hours.
..and thanks for the compliments, i swear bluelight is the only place i ever hear any kind of compliment tho :/

Last edited:
granddy purp, blue dream, and white rhino... i got these plants at this maturity level... 5 weeks flowering so far... they were nearly free because the guy got evicted and had nowhere to move them to... i got a 400w mh + a 1000w hps, dehumidifier, fans, and 16 flowering healthy plants for $x (*edit haha oops, no price discussion)... and i had the perfect place to put it so yup...

about the hiatus... i apologize, ive really just not been a part of ed or the scene in general lately... i always have a good run in the summer/fall... then am gone till late spring...

im going to retire my ed modship... i lurk regularly on both, just not very active... which on pr is not bad but here its just not helpful and pointless to stay on as ED mod...

NSFW:
20130219_070756.jpg

20130219_070734.jpg

Last edited:
that's pretty beautiful man

I dream of having something like that at some point in my life

ha funny ya'll are talking about dj setups. i just got a numark mixtrack the other day on amazon for $80. even the pro is only $150 right now. ive never tried dj'ing before but i feel i have the ear for it. any tips on getting started (software etc)?

ha funny ya'll are talking about dj setups. i just got a numark mixtrack the other day on amazon for $80. even the pro is only $150 right now. ive never tried dj'ing before but i feel i have the ear for it. any tips on getting started (software etc)?

there was thread about in the edm subforum
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/652395-Anyone-who-can-help-me-out-on-producing-EDM.

New club opening in town the talent that they've booked is insane

Roger Sanchez
Chris Lake
Ferry Corsten
Markus Schulz

all within a month. Don't you love it when 2 venues compete for your money?

Stop listening to music.. always mix it lol

That's how I started getting better.. if you want to listen to a song force yourself to play it in a mix. Practice is key! I haven't had a single lesson or even watched a video on how to mix lol, it's just something you pick up over time.

I wouldn't spend money on dj controllers. Just me tho. Folley, do yourself a favor and save up for some nice hardware.

@MDxx ..shoulda told me you were looking for hardstyle, I have about 800-900 songs going from 07 - current?

If you plan on going to Calvin Harris you should hook me up with a usb full of hardstyle, I'll cover the cost of the usb. :)

New club opening in town the talent that they've booked is insane

Roger Sanchez
Chris Lake
Ferry Corsten
Markus Schulz

all within a month. Don't you love it when 2 venues compete for your money?

That's so sick! I'm actually seeing Chris Lake for the second time in the end of March for FREE! Stoked on that.

I wouldn't spend money on dj controllers. Just me tho. Folley, do yourself a favor and save up for some nice hardware.

I started with a controller for the simple fact of budget. If I had $3000+ to blow on CDJ's I would but I got to much to save for right now, I would love a set of CDJ 900's, or better yet 2000's xD

If you plan on going to Calvin Harris you should hook me up with a usb full of hardstyle, I'll cover the cost of the usb. :)

Not going to Calvin, I'm not really a big fan of his or Nicky Romero's.. I'm either gonna go see Andrew Rayel that night or Shogun & Nadia Ali, I still wouldn't mind passing you songs though. What'd you think of what I posted?

idk, as far as I know I wasn't dishonorably discharged. But it's no big deal. I noticed Sam didn't get his either. Lazy administrators? giglz

^ lol honestly I agree, it wasn't as much the music I liked... it was the hamsters.. ^.^

idk, as far as I know I wasn't dishonorably discharged. But it's no big deal. I noticed Sam didn't get his either. Lazy administrators? giglz

You have to ask for it ;)

nah dude I know you liked it lol dont mind me I dont listen to what most of you guys do

Status
Not open for further replies.