• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Y.O.L.O. - "You Only Love Octagons" Come back Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did actually lol I liked it I can't lie but it's too slow for my tastes. Really though I love a hard, raw, to the bone kind of bass

... 13 hour work day... save me... having two jobs was a bad idea, just handed in my 2 weeks resignation letter at the Keg Steakhouse so that will save me! :D

Wait, Shim... You're gonna drop upwards of 250mg MDMA in the initial dose? I must advise against that, unless you have shit product.

right peeps i should have a slot on friday or something to play online,

any of yous wanna tune into a hard house set?

Rolled like a Royce last night, the mints are back!!! Later I smoked and drank and now I'm like 4 hrs of sleep and time for work. Stay classy bitches

The Japanese Waters of Nazareth EP is sooooo goooood laugh. SebastiAns new album was amazeballs.

Finished work today so fucking glad.

Folley I was listening to 1200mics when I was about your age.

thats a sick track ali! have you heard this one before?
i have heard that. i find that im blow a little hot and cold but i do love a lot of their stuff. favourite im track is: dracul from 'classical mushroom'
whos 1200 mics? never heard of it/them before?]
1200 mics are a legendary psytrance act featuring the two guys from gms and (the great) raja ram.

the gms remix of hallucinogen's seminal track 'gamma goblins' is another favourite of mine.

:)

alasdair

1200 mics are a legendary psytrance act featuring the two guys from gms and (the great) raja ram.

alasdair

They're pretty great, although I wish they had better quality stuff on youtube lol.. I bought some of their songs though, so it's all good :D

The stuff I've been listening to lately is weird haha, it's really a mix of all genres. Has that old acieeeedd style synth, Hardstyle's in your face kind of bass but a great trancey/tech vibe to it..

Good shit!

^^ Looks like a killer time! Can't wait till festie season! :D:D

what are you earning an hour?

At the Keg I was making minimum wage, $10.25, plus tips and at the lumber yard I work at full time I make $11.50, soon to be $12. Can't wait till the spring/summer, working in the yard in the summer is soo nice! It also helps my rolls haha, getting sun for 8 hours a day working physical labor does wonders for a good roll. :)

right peeps i should have a slot on friday or something to play online,

any of yous wanna tune into a hard house set?

I would love to tune into your set, any idea what time? I'm on pacific time so hopefully I'll be home/awake at the time! Let me know!

yeh true. so when is your bday? do you know where entheo has been, havnt seen him around ina while

Status
Not open for further replies.