• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Y.O.L.O. - "You Only Love Octagons" Come back Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh you ever hear this song? If not I know youre gonna plur your face off to this. the above song was chill too, I like the random horns thrown in there

yeh i like that giorgio moroder track! and yeh i really like that def jef choon haha smooth.

Last edited:
seriously laugh it seems like you go for music that starts out simple than gradually becomes more and more complex, check out Chase if you never heard it, textbook case of that

i tried Folley but i cant stand that shite. maceo /maetrik is now man.

this one is a killer

Last edited:
you know folley if our avatars were side by side itd look like they were joking with each other

and that soundcloud volume slider is so hard to find lol

honestly I dont really get down with stuff like that sober but on mdma I would for sure

that is fucking terrible Folley. its just a fucking wall of noise. tbh ghey imo.

listen to that last maceo track deez nuts that is the shit you will be listening too when you graduate mate. :)

you've gotta be kitten me with that Obama talk Folley

I feel like you guys are all about that up-tempo stuff, you know theres rap music that can get pretty fast, I actually listened to this under the influence and it was fucking tits man

favourite musical accompaniment to mdma for me is psytrance:

alasdair

410mg approx .

over 2 years old

22972897.jpg

Oh man that picture cracked me up :D haha

^ So does this mean you like 1200 micrograms lol?

I love their drug album, all the songs really do a great job of showing how the drugs effect you

whos 1200 mics? never heard of it/them before? i could go for 1200mics of liquid bout now and come back on the weekend..

Folley listen to the last maetrik track i posted deez nuts all the way through and tell me you dont like it..

did you listen to deez nuts? dont make me pm you!
this is a banger from 4.30 on..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.