• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty cool stayfaded. Unfortunately, I'm on a break from rolling/events right now until further notice. I start school July 2nd and I'm there 35 hours a week Tuesday-Saturday. No summer fun really, but I may reward myself in the fall to accommodate for birthday festivities.

That's pretty cool stayfaded. Unfortunately, I'm on a break from rolling/events right now until further notice. I start school July 2nd and I'm there 35 hours a week Tuesday-Saturday. No summer fun really, but I may reward myself in the fall to accommodate for birthday festivities.

I've been busy with school for the longest so this hasn't been able to happen.... and now i m busy with work, but as soon as works done if I happen to work the day of the event...then peace out. Lol in the locker room at one of my jobs I put on my ufos did my makeup and my friends picked me up. Lol. But yeah I get that whole deal :/ real ife responsibilities suck at times.

I just did some ketamine, and for the first time It fucking grabbed me. Completely euphoric.

Also, why the fuck is Prince - All the critics love you in New York, not on YouTube? Wtf.

^ Dude, I feel it. Luckily I can turn my sub low enough that my parents can't hear it upstairs, but it sucks not being able to feel that bass through your whole body.

Try this one out for size.. It's pretty fucking great if I do say so myself. And, I do say so myself :D
https://soundcloud.com/cpt_folley/mission-control-over-your

Southstylers - Pounding Senses (Deeper Inside Mix) is one of my favorite Rave Material hardstyle songs... That kick is really fucking hard for a song from 2007...

Don't really have any huge events lined-up in the near future...But seeing Gareth Emery next friday and Myon&Shane54 on Saturday night!

Yeah, the Kodex remix is probably my favorite. Shit goes hard though lol

this is my horoscope for today..

Feel free to express your independent attitude today, Virgo. Break out of any restrictions that might be keeping you from doing what you want to do. Also, make sure you aren't compromising your own needs for those of others. Things should naturally flow your way, and you should be in a good mood for most of your waking hours. Smile at the people around you.

Gonna be a good day to party :D

I have not used oxycodone in ages now. I wonder if all this ketamine and mxe has helped to bring my tolerance back a tad. We will see.

You know, I was thinking about something. What is something that could be expected of someone who is struggling with cocaine or heroin addiction? They have most likely seen the interior of the old county DC.

How many of you etards can say you have?

I think consistently it would be more convenient to say that, you use MDMA once every 3-4 months, you are more likely to not visit a jail (unwillingly), whereas someone who injects heroin multiple times a day, and often has to resort to illicit activities to afford the weight of their other illicit activities.

Just all the more reason to rave on, you crazy diamonds.

I guess I can see that as being true, but at the same time some people I know that have been total etards and taken it to far have seen jail just as much as any heroin or cocaine users I know. Depends on the person I suppose, some heroin users might be sloppier than others, while the same being with MDx users as well.

There are exceptions for everything. I think it would be an interesting poll, seeing what active MDMA users have gone to jail because of their MDMA usage (via DUI, PI, Trafficking, and other selective variables).

^ Dude, I feel it. Luckily I can turn my sub low enough that my parents can't hear it upstairs, but it sucks not being able to feel that bass through your whole body.

Try this one out for size.. It's pretty fucking great if I do say so myself. And, I do say so myself :D
https://soundcloud.com/cpt_folley/mission-control-over-your

Thats sounds like the stuff i listened to in about 93,94,95. My taste in music has drastically mellowed since then.

Now I understand why 2CB is up there beside MDMA... very magical, yet very easy to control get into and out of it, headspace of a 8yr old kid, I had a FUCKING BLAST on 10mg + speed. I dosed to late those at the rave and I was still high as fuck in the morning, good thing cause there's was an hour of sick DNB set. :)

LOVE the underground rave scene, people there are just so chill, social and living by PLUR.

Last edited:
IDK how people can deal with rolling at night all the time, lmao. Even dropping at 8pm and I won't be able to sleep for a good 20 hours. Finally just caught some sleep....

holy FUCK though, last night was incredible. I saw stuff and things man, AMAZING stuff and things. The most visual and divinely beautiful trip I've had in a while :)

2C-B + LSD is 200% win

Omg guys I hate my life.
My friends who also promote got to pick up dj venom from the airport.
I couldn't go down because I had work and its in richmond va...
:( and he is one of my favorite DJs.
I fucked up on this one.
NSFW:
jT2YoZt.png

IDK how people can deal with rolling at night all the time, lmao. Even dropping at 8pm and I won't be able to sleep for a good 20 hours. Finally just caught some sleep....

holy FUCK though, last night was incredible. I saw stuff and things man, AMAZING stuff and things. The most visual and divinely beautiful trip I've had in a while :)

2C-B + LSD is 200% win

That sounds like some hardcore trippin'.

Planning to do MDA+speed in couple weeks at the next underground rave. I really like how speed lifted off the kinda semi-floory/chill effect of 2cb, so I'll do the same with MDA if I need to. I had a much better time with the speed combo, but it kinda killed the light emphaty/sex drive of 2cb.

Status
Not open for further replies.