• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is it so hard to find dropper bottles that have measuring pipettes with them rather than just 'blank' pipettes.

He's a fun little binge at Edc this weekend.

Day 1 got sold some bunk pills so I was forced to party sober which turned out fun as hell. It was fun to watch people roll face and see how silly we can look haha.

Day 2 we had some great look we ran into the same people that sold us acid in edc Chicago. It was blind luck too we were standing around and we just tan into them. They didn't have acid but we did get some fun stuff, we got some 4-Acetoxy-DMT also know as synthetic mushrooms. It was my first experience with a rc and I enjoyed the shit out of it. Towards the end of the trip I popped some mints and didn't roll again. It's time for a nice long break.

Day 3 took the same stuff but double the dose, didn't trip nearly as hard but still a good time.

4-AcO is pretty good, I'm thinking I need a trip of that nature soon. Might try some DMT out next week, I really feel like pushing myself these days aha

Just secured a new job :) Dead happy. I've also been selected for Fifa 14 Beta Testing ! On the same day my new job starts... Always a double dged sword, isn't it? Gutted is not even the word.

Beta testing Fifa? Do you get paid?

Also, my friend and I formed a music project today. The project is called "Polynomial", and our goal is to pump out some soulful house, trance, and soul music. I'll upload some goodies soon.

:)

yo

btw whos the black knight anyway
(and i dont mean i havent watched monty python)

hmm if I don't take mdma at some point next week (preferably July 4th) im gonna cry about it in my diary with my own blood for ink

So I finally tried LSD. Had an amazing time on it at the Gorge especially on the fairest wheel, the view was INCREDIBLE!

I find dancing on LSD much more enjoyable than on MDMA. Not that dancing on MDMA isn't fun I just find it much more natural and easy to do on LSD... I probably look like I was just flopping around lol but at least I had fun!

I went so hard to this song haha!

So I finally tried LSD. Had an amazing time on it at the Gorge especially on the fairest wheel, the view was INCREDIBLE!

I find dancing on LSD much more enjoyable than on MDMA. Not that dancing on MDMA isn't fun I just find it much more natural and easy to do on LSD... I probably look like I was just flopping around lol but at least I had fun!

I went so hard to this song haha!

Never tried LSD but I can agree on that. I had more fun dancing on 2CB then on MDMA... and I could get into the music much more easily, on MDMA it's just too euphoric and it doesn't feel natural like you said.

it was a particularly beautiful ferris wheel? :)

sounds like you had a fun time.

alasdair

it was a particularly beautiful ferris wheel? :)

sounds like you had a fun time.

alasdair

haha thanks for the correction ;P

Yeah it was a ton of fun, the Gorge is so beautiful.

EDIT: Apparently it can be spelt both ways... my guess is one is north american and the other is european.

Status
Not open for further replies.