• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
tested pills & .1 IV s+ keta last night .. still feeling INCREDIBLE good vibes to all =3 especially folly, much respect..

fresh outta rehab
not gonna use, going to work a program
its funny
i thought i was somehow a magic dope fiend who didnt get dopesick
found out in rehab taht the reason i was cold as shit 24/7 my first week off of heroin was WD.
that and i wouldnt eat much
clean and sober now and it honestly feels great.
getting put on naltrexone today so that as long as i take that everyday, i cant relapse
because on naltrexone you can shoot as much dope as you want and it wont do ANYTHING to you so why relapse if you're not going to even get high

Last edited:
trying MDA at VSC this weekend. :D I can already tell its gonna be the best night of my life.

trying MDA at VSC this weekend. :D I can already tell its gonna be the best night of my life.

I passed up an opportunity to try MDA this past weekend... I had already taken 120mg of MDMA and was offered 50mg of MDA by my buddy but that was 150minutes after I already dosed the MDMA so I didn't want to break my no redosing rule after 90 min.... Not worth the comedown!

Maybe next time I am at an event with my rave family I'll give her a try but that will be a ways down the road... probably september or october since most are them are based around Seattle and I'm in Canada. :)

Anyways on a side note there was a death at Paradiso this past weekend which would have been completely preventable if USC Events took more responsibility on peoples health... There were hardly any shaded areas and the temperature was around 101°F on the Friday... There was a shortage of water stations to refill and hydrate... and there was absolutely NO harm reduction services at all!

I found this petition on the Dancesafe Facebook page and hope that some of you will sign it to get USC to work with Dancesafe and StaySafeSeattle for their future events. If you live in the PNW and attend USC's Events or just want to help make a change for my scene (I know I'm from Vancouver but I go down to Seattle for USC's shows more than I attend shows in Vancouver!) that would be awesome.

Thanks a ton Bluelight for providing me with the information for safe drug use and I would also like to thank in advance to any member who signs the petition, it really means a lot to me. <3

Link to Petition!

Once again thanks everyone for making this awesome community possible!

The only time I tried to redose, I puked everything out. But yeh, harm reduction should be more promoted... unfortunately usually the security/staff just doesn't care. Overheating venues is a big issue here too... that's one of the main reasons I HATE massive festivals, your stuck in a clusterfuck of people and can't be free/move around or dance. That and alot of other reasons why I prefer illegal festivals/raves over the legal ones. The illegal underground ones actually have free water fountains, psychedelic friendly spots where people can go if they bad trip and stuff.

speaking of edclv i went and was a blast
was 100% sober

did anyone see the video that went viral on the internet called "edc girl and horse head at basscon" (currently taken down)
it was a girl tripping looking in total shock at the horse for a minute.
she claims that she didn't take acid, shrooms or mdma for that trip

The only time I tried to redose, I puked everything out. But yeh, harm reduction should be more promoted... unfortunately usually the security/staff just doesn't care.

Apparently USC Events refused Stay Safe Seattle and Dancesafe from attending their festival. That to me is just completely stupid, no matter what music scene you're in there is going to be drugs and it just so happens that the electronic scene has more than most... why refuse a harm reduction service? Just a very stupid mistake on their part.

speaking of edclv i went and was a blast
was 100% sober

did anyone see the video that went viral on the internet called "edc girl and horse head at basscon" (currently taken down)
it was a girl tripping looking in total shock at the horse for a minute.
she claims that she didn't take acid, shrooms or mdma for that trip

Yeah I saw it! It was quite funny to watch. What was she on then if it wasn't acid shrooms or md? lol

Apparently USC Events refused Stay Safe Seattle and Dancesafe from attending their festival. That to me is just completely stupid, no matter what music scene you're in there is going to be drugs and it just so happens that the electronic scene has more than most... why refuse a harm reduction service? Just a very stupid mistake on their part.

"because it sends the wrong message" is usually why.

fucking stupid.

200mgs of the finest MDMA yesterday IV slept like a baby N i am old skool been doing this longer than some of ya been alive

As a gift you camn have thIS PLUR <3[video=youtube_share;TyduxvM67_w]http://youtu.be/TyduxvM67_w[/video]

1992 we was doing it BIG ya'all don't know Muchas Respect .

brimz

I'm just a bit confused... what synths/sounds/designs/beats that they had 10 years ago that haven't ALL improved in sound, quality and complexity?

saw this: [video=youtube_share;5SaFTm2bcac]http://youtu.be/5SaFTm2bcac?t=1m18s[/video]
made this :)

Was gonna go to a major event next week in the big city but having second thoughts

Thinking about rolling tomorro nite instead, but not sure if I'll be able to. Will b exactly 4 weeks since my last pills, but those were. 2 weeks after abusing it 2 weeks in a row (didn't roll, just felt crappy). Hate to waste more pills but I'm impatient & feel like I've recovered.

Guess we'll find out, then I'll take a 2-month break either way

I'm just a bit confused... what synths/sounds/designs/beats that they had 10 years ago that haven't ALL improved in sound, quality and complexity?

20 years ago mate , n it was just a different vibe n not commercial .Hard to explain . Oh yeah the parties were free & some went on for weeks .

Fuck YES this weekend is going to be amazing! Awesome festival today/tomorrow, some good drugs lined up, see y'all later!

20 years ago mate , n it was just a different vibe n not commercial .Hard to explain . Oh yeah the parties were free & some went on for weeks .

I feel that, but it seems are most biased much different

I'm just saying there is like 30 years of playing with those vials and comments with origininal shit and making "shizz" actually thing

Status
Not open for further replies.