• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSDMDMA&11636080 said:
they want to send me away
to rehab

You should probably mention finishing primary school would prove more helpful.

Sooo, who wants to help me IV some DOm? Any takers? This is the first time with IVing a new chemical I don't feel super comfortable about. I'm thinking that playing it safe, 5mg, would be a good starting point.

Thoughts?

Sooo, who wants to help me IV some DOm? Any takers? This is the first time with IVing a new chemical I don't feel super comfortable about. I'm thinking that playing it safe, 5mg, would be a good starting point.

Thoughts?

If dom is anything like doi then thats a lot... I took 6mg of doi orally once and it was just too much... Like a 36 hour acid trip... The first 6 or 8 hours are ok but then u get tired but cant sleep and tripping face... Not too fun...

Thoughts?

5mg? That is WAY too much. Remember that IV can be 2-3x the potency of oral.

I have decided I don't wanna do mushrooms anymore until my missus decides to do em. I don't think they're the right drug to party with, acid is.

lol, how many times did I tell you that? IMO, even LSD isn't great for parties unless it's just a few REALLY close friends. 2C-B is the real party psych :D

Hmm, you really think 5mg is overkill? I think 5mg is a pretty quant dose. Maybe I'll try 3mg instead. I just don't want to be barely pushing threshold. I have enough Ghb and benzodiazepines to knock myself out weeks so. Games all ready :).

My goodness, 3 people who haven't tried 2C-B? Y'all need to get your shit straight. It is a MAGICAL drug, rivaling MDMA and LSD for the best drug ever. It's just so balanced and even girls can handle it extremely well. It's a great drug all over lol
I don't doubt any of the above, I've heard nothing but great things about it, but it's incredibly elusive! People I was CONVINCED would have it or know if its whereabouts didn't know what the hell I was even talking about. Until we meet, my dear 2c-b <3

It is, for ORAL DOSING.. :\

it will probably be more like 10-15mg considering there is no metabolism or filtering out that is going on, just an extremely potent, long lasting and side effect ridden psychedelic going straight to the brain :\

lol, how many times did I tell you that? IMO, even LSD isn't great for parties unless it's just a few REALLY close friends. 2C-B is the real party psych :D

It gets me in a real negative head space, everything is great then it turns moody. My mind is to suggestable, ended up having a mini religous epiphany. Bit odd. Negative mind cycles and all that shit. Never had this problem on acid, it's not as taxing on the mind. I don't think my mg scale is calibrated or something. I did 2.5/3g and it kicked me in the bollocks hard. I ended up eating another 0.5-1g about 4-5 hours in and instantly regretted it.

My mate came in and was like "this trip feels like its going on forever, started at 3pm and it's 10pm". In actual fact we started at like 6-7 but he tripped me out a bit. Feel like I can only do them with somebody I'm comfortable cuddling with etc. I have managed to find a source for some 2C- chemicals. My mate had some (sold as a pill). He said it was 2-NT or something but I don't think that exists, by what he described (an acid like trip, hallucinated hand was melting etc) it sounds like 2CI? Dunno, obviously gonna find out before I get it.

I've only tried a handful of the 2c-x drugs, 2c-b being the most frequent. Sometimes I really enjoy 2c-b, sometimes I don't. I think I'm still gonna stick to 5mg on the DOm. I just want a hard hit that has me out of it for a bit. It shouldn't be anything too crazy.

I will say that 2c-p is probably one of the worst psychedelic experiences I have had. Some people praise it, but I don't see how. 2c-p and TMA-6 were both chemicals that I will pass up in the future.

Also the doi took nearly 3 hours to hit me... Very slow onset and lasts for-fucking-ever... Dont redose! I took 3mg then another 3mg 2 hours later when i thought i hadnt taken enuf... Again... Bad idea... The DOx chems are no fucking joke... Super super potent... 2c-x chems are similar but much shorter acting and fun imho...

^ Nahh man.. with DOC, it seemed like there was no real peak. It would be GREAT for camping or hiking where you want a light trip all day long, but for normal psychedelic experiences it's just too drawn out haha. I've only tried 2C-B and 2C-I and B kicked the SHIT out of I. Amazingly better visuals, more euphoria, less of a body load or uncomfortable feelings.... but, 2C-I is much more of a mental trip so it's good there.

Yea theres no real peak... You just keep getting higher intil your pretty sure your insane and never gonna be normal again... Then panic attacks and mood swings and paranoia for another day and then maybe sleep and semi back to normal...

It gets me in a real negative head space, everything is great then it turns moody. My mind is to suggestable, ended up having a mini religous epiphany. Bit odd. Negative mind cycles and all that shit. Never had this problem on acid, it's not as taxing on the mind. I don't think my mg scale is calibrated or something. I did 2.5/3g and it kicked me in the bollocks hard. I ended up eating another 0.5-1g about 4-5 hours in and instantly regretted it.

My mate came in and was like "this trip feels like its going on forever, started at 3pm and it's 10pm". In actual fact we started at like 6-7 but he tripped me out a bit. Feel like I can only do them with somebody I'm comfortable cuddling with etc. I have managed to find a source for some 2C- chemicals. My mate had some (sold as a pill). He said it was 2-NT or something but I don't think that exists, by what he described (an acid like trip, hallucinated hand was melting etc) it sounds like 2CI? Dunno, obviously gonna find out before I get it.

IMO, shrooms aren't even fun. It's the difficulty, then victory over your consciousness that makes them so amazing... but, only amazing like once every 4-6 months. Lol.

It's like a walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, intense and dark feelings that turn to purity and religious enlightenment if you are able to triumph. I'll probably only use them alone now and for spiritual reasons, just because they take too much out of me.

Dang, i love shrooms... The secret is getting dank ones and only eating like a gram or two.. Any more than that and youll have bugs crawling under ur skin...

Also love ket, mdma, and the cannabis

Sometimes i like a lil blow or dilaudid but i used to be addicted to both so those are like a one night every year or two kind of thing...

Hi captain =D

For me shrooms are all about breathing and music... If i sit down and rest, especially without music, i get gloomy but as soon as i get up and move and exert energy and start breathing hard with music pumping its like the most amazing sexy trip ever esp with a chick...

for me too, they are a very fun, social drug.

alasdair

Lucky! My first experiences were pretty amazing, I've dosed them on Halloween a couple times and had some weird, but fun nights. Ever since I REALLY broke through with them something changed and all of my trips have been extremely intense at even the normal doses. They can be real fun, I just have too much respect for them now however.

i have a lot of respect for a psychedelic like 'shrooms but, for me, that's not mutually exclusive with having fun on them.

alasdair

Also the doi took nearly 3 hours to hit me... Very slow onset and lasts for-fucking-ever... Dont redose! I took 3mg then another 3mg 2 hours later when i thought i hadnt taken enuf... Again... Bad idea... The DOx chems are no fucking joke... Super super potent... 2c-x chems are similar but much shorter acting and fun imho...

Yeah, this is why I prefer IV to oral dosing. I really don't like waiting forever for my drugs to kick in. Being patient with drugs is not my forte~ .

Sup sluts

Attended a day at a festie this past weekend, got drunk cause I didn't wanna roll (was saving it for this weekend's festie) but it didn't work as planned. Drunk me got a mint from a friend and rolled pretty well. Which is a surprise considering 1 mint doesn't do jack to me no more. A few weeks ago I ate a crap load of mints and had no effect so I'm pretty satisfied but a little concerned I won't roll at EDC but I'll counter that if booze if all else fails...

Production was meh but edc will be mind blowing, judging by the teasers shit looks like a fairy tale I'm glad I got into psychidelics when I did because shit looks like its from alice in wonderland

Some video's for your enjoyment

Status
Not open for further replies.