• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would surprise me if you hadn't heard of it, it's called Dooms
or Dooms Night and is always the last weekend before Halloween (fell on the 27th last year) It's always been all ages & been at the PNE as long as I can remember. Last year the main headliners were Ferry Corsten, Shogun, Coone & Psyko Punkz. Ends at 7am which is dope & pretty much the whole floor at PNE was filled.

Well prepare to be surprised... I have never heard of that! :O

Count me in this year haha. I imagine there are some pretty dope looking costumes there since it's right before Halloween, that might give me another legit excuse to rock the Feed Me suit... xD

Hey kiddos, whats crackin... Just reserved/rented a big 16 foot moving van to take to Burning Man... sorry ive been kinda scarce on here... ill probly be pretty active now for a while... Till i leave for the burn at the end of august :)

The only reason I never take g is because it gives me HORRIBLE nausea except I can never seem to vomit until the peak is over

Ghb is a drug that is very quality dependent. The same could be said about most drugs, but I feel this is a super issue with the G. For me Ghb has a fine line between absolute euphoria and complete retardation.

Yeah, now i just have to figure out what the fuck to do with my life, LOL

but for tonight, I'm getting high %)

Yeah, now i just have to figure out what the fuck to do with my life, LOL

but for tonight, I'm getting high %)

Man... I still gotta figure that out myself... I've been out for a year, went to uni for a semester and dropped out for the second... work for $11.50 in a lumberyard... At least I'm gonna be making more soon since I got a job opportunity as a glacier through my brothers friend.

As strange as it sounds I've been considering police work as a career since about grade 11... I just gotta get all the partying outta me before I sign up.

IMO go border patrol, although not sure how that plays out in Canada haha

shit though, think about what you could find ;)

haha that's a definite career choice. I think they just recently gave Canadian border guards guns! So I would feel safe haha.

I guess we'll see what happens, I'm looking to go back to school eventually for a diploma in Criminology.

You got any ideas yet for yourself?

True story... A friend of mine went on a meth bender earlier this week... Got in a fight with his mom and stepdad.... Got a kitchen knife and slashed their throats and stabbed them.... Then went on the run....

I find out because i see "attempted murder suspect at large" on facebook news feed.... With his name.... So i text him to try to hopefully get him tl turn himself in peacefully.... He texted me back,said he messed up... 2min later i get swarmed by SWAT/FBI... I showed them all the txts and such and tried to get his location with the swat/sheriff... They couldnt track his pbone cuz it doesnt have gps capability.... He just had a prepaid celly....

I kept texting him all day and he was apprehended without resjsting after crawling out of some trash can he was hiding in when he got too hot....

Now hes in custody awaiting trial...

^ Whhhaaaatttttttt dayum son that is some shit 8o

and that's why I stay away from people who do meth...

I dunno about police work. Fuck a man with a badge. So like a Boyscout leader, yeah fuck him. Literally, pen in hole. I'm high own ghb. Sorry.

EDIT : So you let your friend go down for some everyday shit? What if his parents stole his meth, fuck that.

I dunno about police work. Fuck a man with a badge. So like a Boyscout leader, yeah fuck him. Literally, pen in hole. I'm high own ghb. Sorry.

Yeah that's what I hear a lot... idk it just seems like an interesting career to me and a fun one. And seeing how my neighborhood is slowly going to shit it looks like the police force might be hiring soon haha

Apparently there has been a ton of assaults recently late at night... groups of 15+ "indocanadians" attacking people walking home at night or walking to their cars... And also there has been tons of vehicle vandalism...

I'm gonna be staying in for a while haha

I guess it would have to be the unsalted base, yeah. Didn't exactly expect to run into that last night lol

I can see no upside of needing MDMA in its freebase form, except vaporization. That is interesting you would run into MDMA in its freebase form.

Have any of you ran across oil molly in the US??

I HIGHLY doubt it's freebase, like a 10% chance of that, lmao. What is more likely is that it is filled with impurities, that is the kind of shit any real chemist could wash off with some acetone in an hour.

The last time I saw some shit like that it was MDMA laced with TFMPP. Almost looked like someone straight poured safrole on it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.