• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've manage to find a contact for MDMA, Mushrooms, LSD and *possibly* 2cb for an upcoming festival. It's two days, and I only have experience with MDMA and mushrooms...

My question is what drugs could I do 2 days back to back that wouldn't have any cross tolerance or turn my brain to mush... :)

Take the 2C-B, seriously you will NOT be disappointed no matter when you take it lol

I might be able to find some DMT for this party, I plan on loading a shit load up in a vaporizer that only turns on like 1/8th of the time so it will be completely random when we actually do it lol.

Ooo nice. Yeah I'm really hoping the my contact can find some 2cb, I'm really interested in trying 2cb out! If not I might be picking some up soon here in Vancouver so I could always save it for a camping trip :)

I'm trying 2cb first time this friday all night free outside rave :) I'm never rolling again on MDMA with only 2 weeks break. A 8-10mg dose should be enough for a good not to intense high. I just heard it takes forever to kick in like 190mins... and I'm not a fan of dosing before being at the venue cause then well... maybe I could get lost and start tripping in the middle of a city I'm not very familiar with.

I am torn between MDMA and 2cb for my next drug experience. I would love a magical MDMA trip but I never did 2cb and it has intrigued me since I first heard about it.

My goodness, 3 people who haven't tried 2C-B? Y'all need to get your shit straight. It is a MAGICAL drug, rivaling MDMA and LSD for the best drug ever. It's just so balanced and even girls can handle it extremely well. It's a great drug all over lol

My goodness, 3 people who haven't tried 2C-B? Y'all need to get your shit straight. It is a MAGICAL drug, rivaling MDMA and LSD for the best drug ever. It's just so balanced and even girls can handle it extremely well. It's a great drug all over lol

I've seen a girl on it at a rave, my friends told me it's fantastic and from my online read it looks like a nice social/colorful/rave friendly drug, and it looked like idk, like she was in her bubble just dancing making the same hand moves for 6 hours. xD

I attend to much raves and I can't keep up with MDMA use with a HR mindset. So, I'll use the 2cb from time to time, as an alternative so it doesn't deplete my serotonins as much as each other week rolling would. I just have no clue how much to dose first time... I guess between 10 and 15mg from what erowid tells me.

I hope I see the "auras" of people, read that somewhere on bluelight's archive. Can't wait. :)

2cb does seem pretty damn awesome... :3

On a side note... I love this little mini set... Just makes me feel so happy and great :)

2cb's pretty cool, just had my first experience with it over the weekend. I don't know about lower doses, but the ~20mg I took this weekend to me didn't feel like something I would enjoy at a festival/ rave. Being in a forest however, was quite the experience :)

i really enjoyed taking 2cb at a concert/rave.. lsd is usually my doc for shows but not having to deal with that headspace was an added plus of 2cb.

I mean we really have no idea, it could have been a mixture of freebase and HCL. It honestly is probably like Folley said. It would be interesting if you knowingly had MDMA in its freebase form. I'd like to vape it up. On a side note cuddles... [video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CEJXsSDRnco[/video] This track is so good it hurts.

Edit : It's funny 2c-b is being discussed. I successfully IVd some last night. It was only 15mg, but boy was it potent. It kicked in instantly, it had a really bizarre rush. Everything lit up bright and my stomach rolled, but not in the good way, it was moderately unpleasant. Total duration surprised me as well. I was seeing geometric patterns occasionally even when the body high had been long gone. I dosed some Ghb afterwards, with some complimentary klonopin. I had crazy dreams, but got some quality sleep.

Last edited:
I had an amazing time with it a week or two ago. Beat 2C-I, DOC, 25i and just about every other psych I've tried bar LSD in both euphoria and visuals, hands down.

It really should be around more, it's just so... sexy.

What would the effects of 8-10mg of 2cb do? I don't want to trip at the next rave, I just want something that would keep me up all night and I guess give some emphaty/sligth color boost. I thought maybe 10mg of 2cb with like 10-15mg of speed.

Does 2cb cause sweating/need of water like on MDMA? Cause at like 13 degrees outside in canada... hm I don't want to overheat and have an unnecessary sweater with me.

It's not much of a mental trip, I dosed 30mg last time and it was GREAT. A little awkward, but that happens when there is 4 guys and no chicks all on an air mattress lolol

It's not much of a stimulant either, just kind of laid back happiness with AMAZING neon visuals and the headspace of a 6 year old lol

Yea I've had it by itself and also with mdma, AWESOME every time!! it lasts longer than mdma but leaves me very scattered the next day (compared to mdma)

I was in the front row at a music festival and was distracted by the light show, can't really describe how good it was. My neck was really sore the next day it must have been tilted upwards for a while

I have decided I don't wanna do mushrooms anymore until my missus decides to do em. I don't think they're the right drug to party with, acid is.

It's not much of a mental trip, I dosed 30mg last time and it was GREAT. A little awkward, but that happens when there is 4 guys and no chicks all on an air mattress lolol

It's not much of a stimulant either, just kind of laid back happiness with AMAZING neon visuals and the headspace of a 6 year old lol

I ALWAYS have to be around girls when I'm on emphatogens, it helps alot when your cute/attractive. I've rolled once with a buddy and it was alright, a bit awkward since he's bi but I respect him for who he is. :p

Yeh, the headspace def looked like a 5-6 year old on that girl, and she was rly digging my gloves and asked to wear them after I gave a crappy ass lightshow (first time I dosed 150mg of very pure MDMA)... well you know they cost like 50-60$ so I was like naaah I need them! Then, it when forth and back until she begged me desperately and almost cried I was like damn ok girl take them then if you want them so bad lol.

I never took 2cb, but I'm pretty damn sure she was on that or 2ci. I guess I understand why it's "magical" cause it def. looked like it for the few people I saw on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.