• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Cigarette Thread

This thread is brilliant was reading a few posts last night from 2011 where people are talking about there favs it seems like plain packaging has made everyone so bitter ok hi the names jake been smoking for a year or two and my brand of choice is champion ruby used to have tailors but changed to rolling due to a lack of money and i like the taste alot more plus getting 100+ out of a 25g for 20$ is a great thing :)

Ewww i cant touch champion, i never really liked it but as a kid (14yo) my mates mum smoked it and its all we used for baccybongs and spinning our sessions for like 3 years now just the smell of it makes me sick.

Malboro reds for tailorerys and port royal rum for pouch :D

Usda use ecigs, which are great to help you quit but i just love combustion and dem headspins too much

I'm quitting smoking tomorrow. I've been pretty much been dependent on them since I was 18 (I'm 24 now), with a couple of brief spells in there. I used to smoke around 20 a day, but for the last 6 months or so I have reduced that to an average 5 or so which hopefully will make it a bit smoother.

I've been reading a fair bit about the benefits that quitting smoking can have on things like depression and anxiety, which is motivating. Has anyone noticed any improves mentally or emotionally after quitting?

What's the go with smoking in Gold Coast a few friends who came here recently claimed they have strict new laws. I just got here, will I be able to walk around smokin or are there smoking areas? Likely to be able to smoke on hotel balcony?

Those links have no evidence in favour of loose tobacco being more dangerous than tailor cigarettes.
Not about the tobacco in the slightest, just about people with fuck all money.
If they had to smoke tailors I doubt that would change, in fact because of the price I would assume it would worsen/encourage the "bad habits"

A study that compared smoking of roll-your-own and factory-made cigarettes showed rollie smokers:
* Inhaled 28 per cent more smoke per cigarette.
* Took 25 per cent more puffs.
* Puffed for six seconds longer per cigarette.
* Increased their carbon monoxide level by the same amount.

Smokers could face tax hike on cigarettes

Cigarettes could rise to $40 a packet under a proposal the federal government is considering.

The budget razor gang will consider an increase to tobacco excise, the Daily Telegraph reports.

Labor has already announced the party would increase the excise if it wins office to pay for the Gonski school funding policy.

Senator Ricky Muir said it was the first he had heard that the government was considering slugging smokers to pay for income tax cuts, although there had been whispers.

"I think it's at the point now where raising the price of cigarettes is proven not really to stop the diehard smokers who have been doing it for a long time," he told Seven Network.

The Australian Motoring Enthusiast Party senator said it was "something I will get to look into in the future" providing he still held his senate seat.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ce-tax-hike-on-cigarettes#fbHL2LiKL8bHUt3V.99