• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Cigarette Thread

^ I smoke them all the time, not all stores stock them but as far as Supermarkets go I have found Ritchies IGA is probably the most consistent to stock them.

I can't comment on red as I have only every smoked classic blue (of the RYO that is), I would say it tastes a bit different to tailors but probably not dramatically so. It is hard to recall exactly as I probably have not had tailors for a good 4 or 5 months. I would say that the blue's don;t taste like camels, they are a good smoke though and nobody who has scabbed any off me has complained, a few have even commented how nice they were.

Fucking pricey habit when you aren't working I tell you what. I'm in the process of quitting poppy seeds & still haven't come back to earth from stopping benzos so I'd probably jump out my window if I had to quit cigs right now too.

Do you smoke tailors or rollies? Would encourage anyone who is finding smoking expensive to make the switch to rolling their own, it really is SO much cheaper. The only real downside if if you smoke weed it isn't as good to use as tobacco from tailors, imo it goes better in a spliff though.

I would encourage any one who is finding smoking expensive to quit today and reap the rewards for the rest of your life.

I refuse to perform surgery on smokers. Success rate drops from 98% to less than 80%. They are poor healers and besides dead men don't pay the bills.

I lie to my dentist about smoking.

He's none the wiser.

Would someone who smokes a spliff 2-3 times a week qualify for you?

Last edited:
Haven't had to spend anywhere near that much. My teeth are tip top.

What I'm saying is, your refusal is pointless. Therefor I would have thought smokers are a boost for you.

You said it yourself, were the ones getting cheated for $30,000.

Well, nobody buys a used car that smokes (well it's something to look out for whilst buying).

But I see what your saying.

Is it only 'the big cases' that call for this type of investigation on tobacco (keeping on topic:)).

Holy shit balls, people pay $30,000 for dentistry? Is that what you charge Tony Abbot for a root canal?

Tony probably pays $30,000 for a root in a... Nah, not even funny enough for my standards. AND I'm on large amounts of [herbal anxiolotics].

I've practically kicked the durries, mainly due to concerns with my health (some diagnosed, some over-exaggerated from me being a hypochondriac lol) with mabey a few on the weekend/when Im very stressed/worried.. (I still enjoy them)

hate to re-iterate what busty said but I whole-heartily agree on his first post on this page.. but IMO, you dont have to go cold turkey completely, just try n get rid of the whole daily smoking/dependency side to it

Last edited:
Hahahahah opi that was def worth saying hahah good shit as allways

DM - cant believe you prefer tailor baccy to pouch baccy when chopping a sesh

The moist nature of pouch makes ot so much easier to pack a good snug cone and tastes a million times nicer due to less chemicals in pouch stuff

Guys, is there an easier way to kick the bunger habit other than champix? i smoking way to many durries and want to stop. Any ideas to kick the habit throw them at me!

1] Not smoke durries
2] Give the durries to shazza so then shazza smokes the durries and then you can't smoke the durries cus there's no more durries cus shazza smoked all the durries cuz you gave them to shazza cuz your not allowed to smoke durries so you gave them to shazza so shazza smoked all the durries
3] Buy choice reds then give them to shazza

4] Nothing you have no money you spent all your money on durries and you gave them to shazza

Try nicorette or any of the patches? If you're going to try the chewing gum ones, don't get original whatever the fuck you do.

Tastes like dried donkey balls wrapped in leathery burnt dick, its fucked, don't do it whatever you do!!

I think some doctors give prescriptions so it's not so expensive cus shit nicorette can be so dam expensive in pharmacies! GL!

Invest in a punching bag for craving time. :)

Personally I'd make the switch to rolling tobacco too, don't pre-roll 50 smokes, roll every single time you need one, (y bother effort) divided by (C.B.F. Ratio) = precisely the present rate in which your personal will to stop smoking and the general inconvenience/general shame of public opinion will degrade your other physical need to want to smoke, cus "you were caught red handed like a bogan with a VB IRL with rollies lol what a derro lol" said this bitch one time that never went to fkn Sunnyvale mate, but DRUM rollies are seriously smooth. Can't go wrong with Drum. Very cheap too but it doesn't taste cheap and lets be honest, how often do you hear about Drum anymore.

They need more credit!

Last edited:
What does everyone think about casual smokers? I'm talking about the people you see smoking on when theyre pissed or on something. Theyre either generous with their deck because they rarely smoke or the biggest scab in the world.

The first cigarette I've ever had was a marlboro red, a short. I smoke maybe 2-3 a day when I'm at my dad's house, but when I'm around a lot of smokers I smoke 5-10x more than that, so probably a pack a day. I prefer Marlboro reds or Camel Crush menthols, but I'll go for a newport or anything that isn't too cheap and nasty tasting. Right now, I'm rolling my own with Laramie rolling papers and Cherokee menthol tobacco. Laramie's are really thin, but burn so nice and slow.