The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Chi Dope Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im such a fat kid, im like "of course" and he gives me 10gallons worth of fruitpunch koolaid mix..it was 5 bags and each bag has 2gallons of mix in it..i was like cool thanks lol

lol what.

No shit, Chinky. Chefman needs to go back to school. It's like he mumbles when he types.

LOCKDOWN has the bestest burgers in the world. Figures Phil is in on that. Was supposed to go there for lunch yesterday but my buddy got too high and was a total n00b and barfed his way through the afternoon so I ended up nodding out with him, watching real TV - no cable at his house! Blasphemy!

^ we need to work on your grammer or spelling or typing or everything... cause i have no clue whatr you talking about in your last cuple posts

and gwen i saw you mention LOCKDOWN in the old thread..did you know big phil owns lockdown too?

im such a fat kid, i ate phils twice this past week, i think im goin too much cause they are starting to remember how i like my meal..a chardog and a single fatso w/cheese but i want the chardog wrapped up to go but the fries from the dog served with the burger..last time i went in one guy asked me if i like koolaid and im like "of course" and he gives me 10gallons worth of fruitpunch koolaid mix..it was 5 bags and each bag has 2gallons of mix in it..i was like cool thanks lol

yeah my mother and father have been eating at Pepos since before they were married. The son was in the movie Lets go to prison at least thats what Ive been told and the last time I was there he looked like he had been in a car crash.

Hey Gwen how are old are you? If you dont mind me asking

Let's just say I'm over 30, under 40 and tell new friends that I'm 28. (And they believe me)

I feel really old here since it seems like the dopeheads on this board are between 19-23. I don't understand the lingo or the music and it makes me want to scream "GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!"

^you dont ask a women her age you fool..whats its matter anyways? its not like your gonna meet her

I love how Chinks is such a gentleman. He's my hero! <3

Last edited:
they especially like it when you ask how much they weigh

Currently on my way out west, and I'm working on a website

Last edited:
Let's just say I'm over 30, under 40 and tell new friends that I'm 28. (And they believe me)

I feel really old here since it seems like the dopeheads on this board are between 19-23. I don't understand the lingo or the music and it makes me want to scream "GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!"

I didnt mean to be a dick or anything askin you just wanted to know whats the ages like on this board! I'm 28 turning 29 in Oct!

got an extra bag at the spot today WIN!

Nice, brownline. I have been getting a lot of free dope myself... I think this week I've gotten 4 or 5 free bags. I have 2 dealers who need rides like once a day, not very long distances either. A few weeks ago I was working with another guy from a different set, I guess a rival or enemy of the guys I'm with now. He was having me drive him/using my car for like 8 hours a day and only giving me like 2 or 3 bags. Needless to say, I said fuck it and I don't mess with that guy anymore.

The guy was cool and was my age, but it was annoying as fuck how he was using me. I actually had to set rules with him:

NO bringing male friends into my car was the first rule, but before this rule was made he would bring his ghetto ass cousin in and his cousin would sit in the back without his t-shirt on and I felt like that brought so much unnecessary attention.

The second rule was no more smoking weed in the car. When there is crack and heroin in the whip, we really don't need to be hotboxing blunts all day.

It made me really uncomfortable when he would take his drugs out of his pocket and put them in plain sight in the car. I told him he had to either keep the pack in his mouth, his pocket, or his ass. I'm not gonna have him get my car seized, that would suck and I drive a nice car.

Anyway, I got myself a free bag this morning and it packed a great rush, I went to my usual spot this afternoon and was pretty disappointed in the dope I got. Bags are see through and burned shut at the top, rather than taped or whatever these other spots do.

go team nod, go go go

Last edited:
^ You can't use BL to advertise things, so other than posting the name once you can't go on linking it in your posts. Pigpen was doing that in the Detroit thread with his blog and he was told to stop. In your settings you can make it your webpage, but other than that you can't use BL as a means to advertize websites or anything else.

Currently on my way out west, and I'm working on a web page that, when published, will absolutely reach #1 on google when searching "illinois crominal law" and will provide users with access to legal resources, interviews, attorneys, news, etc. seriously hoping I can sell ad space on this site to attorneys and go from there.

Well I guess you gotta bank on people not knowing how to spell the word "criminal" otherwise you're fucked.

Last edited:
NewPhone, if your plan is simply to "sell ad space" I highly doubt you know enough about SEO or have the resources to rank #1. Plus, I doubt you have an EMD.. (which I'm SURE someone else will seeing as the attorney niche is super competitive).

I could do smoe keyword analysis and research for you for the right price. Let me know if you're interested. I highly suggest you consult with me before you buy some random guys "how to rank #1 on google" ebook. PM me for more info if you're interested in my services.

Tommyboy said:
Well I guess you gotta bank on people not knowing how to spell the word "criminal" otherwise you're fucked.
You can make a lot of money targetting typo keywords because they are less competitive but do get a lot of search traffic.. People make BANK off miss-spelled keyword searches.

Anyways, today I copped some straight FIRE. Been watching the wire and nodding out all day. I feel nauseus off 6 and I have 15 left.. Aww yeah, reporting in for team nod.

You can make a lot of money targetting typo keywords because they are less competitive but do get a lot of search traffic.. People make BANK off miss-spelled keyword searches.

Yea I couldn't tell if that was his strategy, but something told me it wasn't.

finally not sic!!! WIN!!!! , BEEN a rough last couple days, thank god i get paid friday, i should be straight till then, team nod in effect!

most dopeheads on this board are between 19-23??, whos the oldest then? i am 30 and i am starting to feel older now,

does anyone here remember them green alien bags from like 6 yrs ago?, they were pretty fire,

''You can make a lot of money targetting typo keywords because they are less competitive but do get a lot of search traffic.. People make BANK off miss-spelled keyword searches.'' i am pretty sure people caught up to this.. my be yrs ago but that shit was even on mainstream news networks.

Last edited:
really 30 and your starting to feeler older, I just turned 32 and I feel pretty good just more depressed that I haven't really done shit with my life and am starting to worry about my liver

''You can make a lot of money targetting typo keywords because they are less competitive but do get a lot of search traffic.. People make BANK off miss-spelled keyword searches.'' i am pretty sure people caught up to this.. my be yrs ago but that shit was even on mainstream news networks.

Yea, I don't think it's as easy as it used to be. People would also buy domain names of things they thought would become popular, and then be able to sell it to the company if it ever got big, but again I think that it's something that was caught on to, so you can't make money off of it like you used to.

Well,I guess that im the old man on this thread,because im forty years old,but I suppose that makes me wiser then most I hope.nod time talk to you later.

Keywords isn't limited to domain names fools. And I'm 21 for the dude who was asking our ages.

really 30 and your starting to feeler older, I just turned 32 and I feel pretty good just more depressed that I haven't really done shit with my life and am starting to worry about my liver

thats what i meant more or less.. some times i feel i peeked out at 25yrs old, i had everything going for me, including the girl i let slip away cause of me doing the shit, i had a job in the oil field making 65k without a Collage degree and that was not even counting overtime., everything just crashed in my life cause i was over doing it bigtime, i use to be in a lot better shape too, i was a pretty good baseball player too, but thats a long story in its self.. but yeah i just picked my up another half gram which i am so happy cause the last 3-4 days have really sucked no money and 4mg of subs only which i took 4 days ago, having no car and having to probably wait all day tomorrow to score would of really sucked, now i hope to stretch this lil bit 3 days i am hoping....... anyone else find it hard to sleep if they are holding? for me its weird unless i am nodding out or i know i got to be up at the crack of dawn its real hard for me not to finish it off before actually sleeping , i act like a little boy on Christmas eve.

i was also wondering how many people smoke them rocks here? i have in the past but besides today i had not hit the glass in like 5 yrs, i never been an upper kind of guy i guess to me just seems like a waste of money, i remembering not ever wanting to stop, coming down off that shit is a mfer, and it just makes you go thru your dope faster, like it eats it or something. i so glad i didn't shot any dope the last 4 days , i promised myself i would stop that for good, it was really hard because i have only had enough money for like 2 bags a day, and one day only 1, hope i been making sense cause i am feeling pretty good rite now, and i am nodding in and out...

One last thing , hopefully someone can please answer, what does it cost to get on subs thru a doctor, i have no insurance momentarily, and how much is it to get on methadone , which i am not sure i would get on anyways cause i hear its even worse then kicking H......

dude NO methadone at least heroin you have to be active to get it and it gets you high, methadone just numbs you out. Don't do it man

Status
Not open for further replies.