• NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Chi Dope Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecklessWOT

Bluelight Crew
Rules:
-No sourcing
-No specific places. This means streets or descriptions using landmarks.
-Help us keep these threads open- report questionable posts!!!!
-No prices!!
-Don't be a complete moron.
-Of course all BLUA and NASADD guidelines apply here too.

Have fun, play nice

The rules regarding any sort of discussing or even bringing up the names of various stamps has been a very vague, mostly because there was no rule set in stone. With that being said, we have decided to allow the mentioning of stamps in the general heroin thread, but no discussion. However, the names of any stamps in regional/city heroin threads is not allowed. Do not even mention the name of a stamp in the regional heroin threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rogers park stand up. Team nod assemble. I've been getting some fire dope that is unbelievably white and fluffy, doesn't cook up with much color at all, but still packs a strong ass rush and beats anything I'm seeing out west right now

If that's the case, New Phone...
I'm gonna guess you're a yuppie, a Northwestern Student or have a pretty wicked trust fund. (We used to call the trust fund hippie/deadheads "Trustafarians")

Last edited:
No trust fund, i work for mine. Not a yuppie, not a college grad, etc. Evanston is not that type of suburb. Evanston is just a northern extension of Chicago with a decent hip hop/graffiti scene. Not like Skokie, wilmette, Glenview, etc. Did you go to Fenwick?

I ain't no yuppie though forreal and I don't appreciate you calling me that. My brother is a yuppie, but that ain't me. I write graffiti, I make beats and freestyle, I'm me. I can't be categorized. I fuck hot bitches and get my nod on

" ewww i dont appreciate you calling me a yuppie"...lol are you serious?..comeon dude who cares, its better then callin you a thief , a snitch or a whiney little bitch..which is what you sound like by sayin that

and theres nothing wrong with having a trust fund.. its not like you asked for it, its something your family setup to make sure that if anything happens, you and your family are secure and taken care of. that is nothing to be ashamed of

Shit wish I had a trust fund,N.E suburbs assembled.you cant be catagorized I can im a dope head.lol

^ we need to work on your grammer or spelling or typing or everything... cause i have no clue whatr you talking about in your last cuple posts

and gwen i saw you mention LOCKDOWN in the old thread..did you know big phil owns lockdown too?

im such a fat kid, i ate phils twice this past week, i think im goin too much cause they are starting to remember how i like my meal..a chardog and a single fatso w/cheese but i want the chardog wrapped up to go but the fries from the dog served with the burger..last time i went in one guy asked me if i like koolaid and im like "of course" and he gives me 10gallons worth of fruitpunch koolaid mix..it was 5 bags and each bag has 2gallons of mix in it..i was like cool thanks lol

dude I gotta get back in the game chinky cause I have NO idea what you're talking about

it has nothing to do with the game and i think gwen is the only one that knows what im tlakin about anyway cause she lived by it..but lockdown is a bar in UK villiage known for loud music and good burgers and the owner also owns this little howdog stand down the street that sells the best burger ive ever had...supposedly its modeled after an 'in n out' style..ive never been to cali so ive never tried 'in n out'but man phils is an amazing burger..they also sell chicago style chardogs and thats my favorite way a place can cook a hotdog and not many places do that, and really its the only way a new hotdog place could stand out and make money sellin hotdogs..and they they got a few other things like amazing fried shrimp and fresh cut double fried fries..im just glad i dont live by it cause i would rat it damn near everyday, and they just started serving breakfest the past week or 2..they also have a special off the board menu that you have to be in the "know" to know

if your ever in UK villiage i totally recommend it

Trustafarian?!

No trust fund, i work for mine. Not a yuppie, not a college grad, etc. Evanston is not that type of suburb. Evanston is just a northern extension of Chicago with a decent hip hop/graffiti scene. Not like Skokie, wilmette, Glenview, etc. Did you go to Fenwick?

I ain't no yuppie though forreal and I don't appreciate you calling me that. My brother is a yuppie, but that ain't me. I write graffiti, I make beats and freestyle, I'm me. I can't be categorized. I fuck hot bitches and get my nod on

Guess it's hard to be sarcastic over the internet. Evanston is actually a cool/weird place. Very segregated yet very integrated. Very rich and very poor. Very artsy and music-y and indie-shopping for a suburb, but it also has a ghetto which is sort of weird for a suburb. Indeed it is an extension of the city that is hard to put a finger on.

Evanston wasn't allowed to serve alcohol at all except for the Holiday Inn and what's that one fish place? Something fishmarket? Sometime around 1990 the law changed. I think. When I was in high school I worked at the Rose Records on Davis Street. I don't know what Fenwick is.

I don't fuck anybody and get my nod on. I'm categorized as hot. 8( Totally high and nodding right now. Team Nod Reassemble!
Gwen

(Seriously, NP, I'm sorry if my post came off as offensive. I didn't mean it that way.)

oh ok sorry man I keep thinking everything is dope lingo, if I remember you live south, check out pepo's if you get a chance

^you dont ask a women her age you fool..whats its matter anyways? its not like your gonna meet her

oh ok sorry man I keep thinking everything is dope lingo, if I remember you live south, check out pepo's if you get a chance

negro please

i actually ate it this past weekend...i know the owners of peppos,they are family friends.. i can basically walk there and my family has gone since the place opened(my grandma actually got them their permits to build their first store back in the 70s when she worked at city hall)...ive had friends that worked their and got free food, ive gone and been able to pay them the next time i came in (peppos credit we call it, literally i can go in and get food and tell them im broke til payday and they are cool with it and i just pay the next time), we have it like once every couple weeks and have been for as long as i remember..my cousin drives from the city and my aunt who lives in westmont meet there twice a month for lunch

you picked the wrong person to tell that too but what have you been there once or did you see it on tv on chicagos best? cause any true peppos fan knows how to spell it, even if you dont eat there you still know about it if your from the area..we also have one of the best middle eastern resturants in the chicagoland, one of the best BBQ joints and the best ice cream parlor, they all have been on tv..chicagos best, check please, diners drive ins and dives..

my area is like a foodies heaven south of the city with all the great food we have with in 5-10mins of driving

I was just wondering quit acting like a PUNK BITCH chinky. Go eat a hotdog or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.