Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Chi Dope Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yeah, that's real fucking stupid.

Also, the reason it's a bad idea to heat up dope:

#4 Heroin quickly dissolves in water while a lot of cuts don't (and #3 is mostly over in Europe, doesn't exist in Chicago, or North America in general). Whatever you see left that's not dissolved is not heroin. If you have to heat it up to break it down, all you're doing is melting those cuts (and destroying a portion of the heroin itself). Think about it, if they only mix in when you heat it over fire, once it cools down inside your bloodstream (you're only between 96-99 degrees inside) it can solidify again and start to clog up your veins/heart/brain/lungs/etc. It's gotta go somewhere, it doesn't magically disappear just because you shot it up, it deposits in little places in your body. And of course, you should ALWAYS use a filter or cotton at least.

^ yeah thats what i was saying..heating it helps breakdown and dissolve the cut..you just ecplained it alot better then my 1 sentence

^ That's just stupid not to use a filter cause something looks clear to the human eye.

thats just what i saw him do, its not like it was me doing it myself..its just really clean dope though that leaves no residue..

like i said i asked him what he throws on a gram of raw and on 3grams he throws 8-9dorms, when most dealers through 15..so this dope is really good and clean and the vinegar smell itsoff the wall

my main dude finally called me today and said he was back on. i asked if everything was cool or if he got popped and he said no he just had to go out of town..i thought it was kinda weird that if he went out of town why he just didnt tell us..but he asked if i was good and i told him yeah i went to a new guy whos had some really good and he said "well i got some kill bill too, its real dark"..so its goof to know hes back, even though i really like this new guys dopoe, imma have to go back to my old guy and see how it is cause he gives me 14 for a jab and the new guy only 12, even though last night he was all fucked up and miscounted and gave me 13..like i said the perk of a dealer whos also a user who loves xanax lol

Chinky have you ever weighed a dormin pill? I am just curios how many grams that would make the finished product. I have never even heard of dormin till I started posting here. I have no idea what they used here when I was doing dope.

what's up everyone? can't go cop til tomorrow, was raiding my room and found a little baggie in my wallet i had "lost" a few weeks ago. sucks that i've had this shit on me the last like ten times i went shopping...not enough to get high but i had taken six norcos earlier, feeling decent at the least.

all i can say is for you people that don't heat the dope, how the fck are u drawling it up?, besides here everyone i know or ever saw in my life heats the shot up, and i know for a fact unless you boil the shit out of it , it dosn't kill the strenth of the dope either.. i just did a bag now from my one buddy, and shit was clear as fck and without heat noway i was gonna be able to draw it up, shit was average at best, but thats how it goesi guess, sure beats being dope sic, i missed just a real small part of the shot too which sucks. No rush either, now i guess i will see what kind of legs this shit has, gonna play my new ps3 i just got today so that should keep my mind of the shit, i will also keep my fingers crossed the middle man guy i useta go thru says hes got me wed. only time will tell

Last edited:
I would have to agree with mr. grinds,I always heat mine up,not boil the shit out of it just chase it around with the lighter,always use cotton,if you have ever gotten a fiber in your blood you will always use a filter!!!

We don't have to heat dope here in NY, but if for some reason you do, allow it at least a few minutes to cool back down before filtering it so that the cuts will solidify before that so they can be removed. Otherwise, as reckless pointed out, that shit will just solidify once it gets in your system and you don't want that happening.

^ this shit ive been gettin the last few days reminds me of the shit you guys from ny always post in color and in size..except he had a hundriths digi so i know he weighs out his product to .1-.13..(he sayd .1-.3 but i havent seen a .3 lookin bag yeat\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
^ You should still explain to him why it's bad.
i will tell him next time, no doubt..cause as you know i dont shoot but ill paSS ON THE KNOWLEGE FROM MY FELPOOW SHOOTERS AND EXPLAIN WHY IT SHOULD BE DONE...oops sorry for the caps

Chinky have you ever weighed a dormin pill? I am just curios how many grams that would make the finished product. I have never even heard of dormin till I started posting here. I have no idea what they used here when I was doing dope.

i got dormin pills layin around and it says on the pill 25mg

all i can say is for you people that don't heat the dope, how the fck are u drawling it up?, besides here everyone i know or ever saw in my life heats the shot up, and i know for a fact unless you boil the shit out of it , it dosn't kill the strenth of the dope either.. i just did a bag now from my one buddy, and shit was clear as fck and without heat noway i was gonna be able to draw it up, shit was average at best, but thats how it goesi guess, sure beats being dope sic, i missed just a real small part of the shot too which sucks. No rush either, now i guess i will see what kind of legs this shit has, gonna play my new ps3 i just got today so that should keep my mind of the shit, i will also keep my fingers crossed the middle man guy i useta go thru says hes got me wed. only time will tell

i just tried smokin a little of it and like i said when he cooks it up...i needed way less water then i was used to to get it to dissovle and when it hit the water everything instantly disappeared and when i mixed it around it was just a tea color and then i spread it arounf the piece of foil and noticed ot dried pretty clear as opposed to drying a osrta white color...i reqally think its just less cut, like i said in these bags, i can see and fell when i pimch them, the fatchunks of raw still in it cauce the guy blends it like shit...like today i found a piece a raw the size of a grain of rice in it..laitly ive been tryin to save my big pieces of raw and then puttin them in a line by themselves and doin them

i asked him what he used and he told me a coffee grinder and i was like damn really?..i told him to use a morter and pestel, it might take longer but it would break it down much better

Last edited:
man there is absolutely no need to be cooking up ECP shots. #4 Colombian tan/off-white dope immediately dissolves into the water. I even notice that when I use the bottom of a cold soda can to prep some of the cut actually clumps up easier because the aluminum surface is cold. Water can be almost clear to apple juice/piss colored to dark almost blood like and still all be good. You can't determine the quality of dope based on color. I have seen many shades of good and bad in my years of IV use. Sometimes they use cuts that dissolve in water, some that don't, some do quicker and slower. I remember this shit I got one time drew up cut into the rig like there were literally chunks of shit floating in the rig. I've only seen that once or twice and it was trash. Generally, you can get a idea of the shit you got by the taste/smell. I can smell different cuts and some taste different too. Obviously you can tell by texture and color but I have had all shades of light apple juice to dark apple juice to blood red to milky white.. all textures from gritty to that flakey light off white that clumps up nice. Generally the most common and best is shit off-white/light tan that draws up mid-grade apple juice color. But the fire I get in Brooklyn is a darker brown than the Jersey off white and is slamming! But always remember the minute you throw water on the powder and it dissolves up quick, give it a little 2-3 circle stir and cotton filter it up. All the opiates are dissolved and whatever is left in the cooker is cut. Some might dissolve in, some won't. Heating it certainly helps it to and destroys your dope.

i got dormin pills layin around and it says on the pill 25mg

Yea but that's like saying an 80mg oxycontin pill weighs 80mg. You have to account for the fillers in there, which I'm sure there are some in there. It could only be 25mg, but I'm sure there is some inactive ingredients in there.

yeah but that give you an idea of what one pill weighs...

my main guy finally valled me and said hes back on but i really like my new connect..i guess imma go out and try my guys new shit before deciding on who im gonna stick with

and man i forgot how much i miss xanax and how well i sleep on it..seriously the best night sleep ive had in 2 years has been the last couple days oif takin them

make sure you don't likeing them too much, cause i gaur, you if you take them too long you will have the shittest sleep in your life ( if you take too many days in a row,then stop), i love them too but rather just stay away, i almost got fcked a couple times taken them things cause i sleep so damn good on them myself, next thing i realize i be on like a week stright taken them things,

Status
Not open for further replies.