• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Seasons/Weather and Tripping Thread

yeah wrap up warmly and bring some drinks + food in case you get the fear, i can tell you that lsd+snow is super enjoyable, very crisp and refreshing. if you are really afraid to get overwhelmed by cold just stay close to home, but i think you'll be fine walking about.

just keep in mind that lying on the ground for hours on end is bad for you ;)

I've gone camping in the snow before and munched shrooms. It's fantastic provided you are prepared. If I hadn't been then the -7'C temp would probably have been hellish ;)

I have lots of paths and trails through some small patches of woods with beautiful pine trees that overhang the paths to the point where it's dark under them in mid day, also a playground and a beautiful neighborhood altogether all within blocks from my house. I'm really excited about this, and am about to munch. :)

Thanks for the insight. just wanted to make sure no one informed me that OMFG WHAT DID YOU DO SHROOMS PLUS SNOW = DEATH.

Personally I haven't done shrooms in the snow. But I have done LSD in the snow. It is magical, it looks like everything is wrapped in ceran wrap. When I looked at the snow it looked as though it was sparkling little rainbows. I would highly recommend it.

I've gone camping in the snow before and munched shrooms. It's fantastic provided you are prepared. If I hadn't been then the -7'C temp would probably have been hellish ;)

Believe it or not, it was meh. I walked around in the snow as I came up, through some beautiful paths and trails through the woods, started to get extremely introspective, sat down and thought about life, etc.. The visuals weren't all that though, just some occasional ground-breathe, saturated colors. However, when I arrived home and opened the door to my house (where there was low lighting) and 8o 8o 8o

My entire house was crawling!! I loved it!!

For some reason, nature just isn't all that captivating to me when I trip. Technology and man-made things seem to fascinate me more, as odd as that sounds. I'd much rather chill in my room where I have all sorts of cool lights and posters and things that look bad ass when tripping. In the middle of the woods, surrounded by beautiful trees and plant life all covered in fresh white snow, I can't say I was impressed.

Perhaps I should try it in the snow at night. I seem to get MUCH better visuals in low lighting. Also, I'm a low-lighting kind of guy so I'm much more in my comfort zone if the lights are low. That night, once the shrooms have worn off, I looked outside when it was dark and snowing, and THAT looked like it would probably rock while tripping.

All in all an amazing trip though, left me glowing like a star child. I felt like a new person! =D

Fatal Mushroom Trip - 7 Grams - First and Last Attempt

dude and his buddy decided to shroom in the snow. his friend died. dude finds his friends body laying face down in the snow while tripping balls.
ooh, fun.

glad you were safe OP, next time you decide to take a high dose trip in the snow, consider taking a sitter with you please.
(harm reduction, yo)

My favorite shroom trip was a solo woods hike on a calm night, lakeside and after a nice ~7 inch baby snowstorm. Tons of fun !!!

its snowing up here in Vancouver 3 hours drive away from you :) apparently it's going to start raining again but im hoping that some snow will be leftover or that it will snow again this weekend as I plan to try 2cb. I've done shrooms before in the rain, which was interesting enough on its own..

Fatal Mushroom Trip - 7 Grams - First and Last Attempt

dude and his buddy decided to shroom in the snow. his friend died. dude finds his friends body laying face down in the snow while tripping balls.
ooh, fun.

glad you were safe OP, next time you decide to take a high dose trip in the snow, consider taking a sitter with you please.
(harm reduction, yo)

Wow, scary. It was a relatively low/moderate dose at 3g but I still do understand your point. I have tripped on these shrooms out of the exact same zipock bag before so I was fairly confident in them. Trip sitters are always a good idea, however you know what I'm sayin' when I say I neeeeeeeeeeded some time in solitude, alone with my thoughts. I'm really glad I did it too, I feel like I figured out so much that was at war in my head. :)

EDIT: God damn, just read through that story. It sounds like two people died that day....

well the story in the link seems tragic, however the person telling it hasnt replied since... the moderator there seems to doubt its veridity, so maybe it is just a scare story. not saying it is, not saying it couldnt happen, just noticing.

like always it is important to know ones limits, especially when it comes to drugs, even more so in potentially dangerous situations (like driving, or in the cold, or swimming...)

To be honest I feel the two guys from the story were quite foolish in many ways. Not only were they warned about the batch being untested, but they also ate way more than they ever have, DROVE....IN THE SNOW....ON MUSHROOMS, went somewhere where there wasn't anyone else around, at night in the dark, etc.. Many foolish decisions were made and the result was clear.

When I tripped the other day, I ate an amount I've eaten before, from a batch I've eaten before, went to a patch of "woods" not 2 blocks from my house that I am also quite familiar with, mid-day and also informed my sober roommate what I was doing, where I was going, etc..

One of my better memories was snowboarding on one hit of decent acid. I next is boarding on 2cb looking forward to it for sure

2cb is perfect for doing recreational activities where you still need to hold it together. My circle has been eating them like tic tacs the last while lol

^ thanks, I've never done it and figured it'd be like 2ce or something but I have been told by others that it's not so visual. Which is good for me as my friend is afraid of me tripping shit and freaking out his parents lmao.

So, is 2C-B just a mindfuck and not much visual? Or is it euphoric/speedy like MDMA?

2C-E was mind-blowingly visual. 2C-I was too, but not as much as 2C-E. I took 2C-E and went downtown to a movie with my girlfriend, was able to hold it together pretty well. Lots of anxiety though.

For me It wasn't super mindfucking. Like a low dose of acid and low dose of Molly. Visuals weren't really there til I looked for the them but when they were... me and a buddy were spinning glow sticks on a porch and they were throwing sparks of color everywhere. The whole.place was color. The bed morphed into a whirlpool which was wow. Its pretty interesting stuff. Definitely worth trying.