• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Seasons/Weather and Tripping Thread

Even though I have thoroughly enjoyed a buffet of RC's, I'm still pretty sketch on the whole idea of ingesting something called a 'research chemical'. Especially when said RC's don't actually have much research to speak of, such as mephedrone. Yeah, I know the 2C-x family is a little more credible seeing as Shulgin synthed them in the first place, but still...shrooms over an RC any day.

trust me dude, you'll most likely be fine when it comes to most RC's. Sure there have been deaths and some mishaps (reported anyway) but many of those can be attributed to stupidity, not being prepared, or accidents. It's from those unfortunate people that we learn how these chemicals can behave in terms of side effects, dosage etc.. Same as the naturally occurring ones that our people have been learning from for years.

I still prefer ingesting things that grow, or extracts of those, but I'm not limiting myself to that. I'm lucky enough to be alive now when all these things are for the most part available to sample.

haha yes indeed. i'm a fan of psychedelics but a friend told me i'd like mephedrone. not my thing i said. it is if you're on it said he. haha.

Being in Canada makes this a bit less fun, simply because I think about the cold way more than necessary and end up putting myself in an uncomfortable state.

Though now I really want to give it another go and work on not being such a bitch lmfao!

Might use 4acodmt instead though :)

haha yes indeed. i'm a fan of psychedelics but a friend told me i'd like mephedrone. not my thing i said. it is if you're on it said he. haha.

Yeah, that friend may have been me :p

Meph isn't much of a psych, maybe you get some visuals at higher doses just like MDMA but nothing worth taking that much IMO. Colors get all bright and sharp and stuff, things look shiny and pretty, maybe even some trails, but still, nothing that a low dose of shrooms blows it away.

The euphoria however..... =D

Knowing you and what you've told me, meph certainly isn't really your thing.

^ya I know it was You. Didn't really wanna say though. Idky.

In regards to meph, I'll try it out anyway. Or just keep in my collection.

It happened for me on ice. Bizzare hue in the air & lots of weird noises. Went back inside & watched that french film 'The serpent' which really freaked me out. Its pretty to look at from inside but unless you were playing some kind of extreme sport, walking around in the icy wet snow can b quite sobering!

trippin in a slushy winter vs summer?

I had my shroom first trip summer/fall. It was awesome.

My girlfriend agreed to do it with me for her first time. I figured a good dose would be around 2g.

I was wondering if mushrooms are still amazing in a slushy winter-spring time as they are in the summer? I feel like they aren't, but maybe that's because I've never tried it during the slushy winter time.

I want to make sure she gets a good first impression but I don't want to wait 5 months. :p

:)

Yeah you should still be able to have a blast. If the slush bothers either of you just try not to make it a big deal out of it and all will be well. Dress comfortably and be prepared, (ie. extra socks in case you step in some slush). Check the forecast and make sure it's nice and sunny, that would definitely help. An overcast day would be a bummer for me.

Yeah you should still be able to have a blast. If the slush bothers either of you just try not to make it a big deal out of it and all will be well. Dress comfortably and be prepared, (ie. extra socks in case you step in some slush). Check the forecast and make sure it's nice and sunny, that would definitely help. An overcast day would be a bummer for me.

the first time for any psychs should be amazing....regardless of weather..its all what you make of it...;)

I had my second shroom trip in the snow and it was great until I started coming down and realized I was freezing, but that would be expected since it was about 10* F and I'd been outside the whole time.

3rd time doing mushrooms for me was earlier this winter at a friends cabin, we just dressed warm and walked around for a while and it was a blast. We also went into the outdoor hot tub for an hour (which felt like MUCH more) and I highly recommend that, just don't stay in there for too long haha =D

It's looks amazing in winter but it's far to cold to go trampsen about in the winter we just ended up going back to the house. Summer's where it's at

i tripped my first time in summer and it was an amazing experience. my following trips were mostly during the day and out about in nature, which go wonderful with the whole experience.

however, come winter time my tripping moved more into the night and more indoors because of the cold and sheduling conflicts with work. it did change the trips somewhat, makeing them a little less visual and a bit more introverted, but nonetheless very interesting and absorbing.

still i think i prefer them outdoors, in warm weather.
but it is all about the moment, the set, the setting and the company.

best of luck. at least you dont have to hide your tripping from your gf ;)

I prefer early summer, but that's just me. Dose late morning, trip all through the afternoon and into the evening, but it shoudn't really matter...trips are what you make of them.

If you like the winter, and it does have its own amazing beauty, then trip now my friend!

:)

Tripping in a snowstorm when you know college is canceled the next day... fabulous.
plus if you've ever looked straight up into the sky whilst it is snowing and watched each individual snowflake fall it is...beyond words...

the first time for any psychs should be amazing....regardless of weather..its all what you make of it...;)

My first time with zooms wasn't the greatest. It had only tried E at the time and was not expecting the total 'fucked-up-ness' of the mighty mushroom. I was with someone who was annoying me like crazy. Fortunately for me I wasn't totally blasted so the 'bad' trip wasn't as bad as other trips my friends have told me about.

First time eatin' tabs however... MIND BLOWING.