• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Seasons/Weather and Tripping Thread

I've eaten acid and mushrooms in snow storms. Its one of the most beautiful things i've ever seen.
I forget what dose I was on, or if it was acid or shrooms, but there were these big giant fluffy snow flakes just pouring out of the sky. The snow was relentless. I felt like i was in a giant snow globe and someone just kept shaking it up. :)
My words don't do much to describe it, but whilst tripping it was truly breathtaking. Millions and millions of soft fluffy flakes floating to earth and swirling around me. 8o

I was in my house tripping my nuts off on DXM when my mom yells "Get in the basement! Tornado!" So we all went in the basement and I was scared. But it wasn't as bad as I thought.

Another time I was camping on a farm with no tent just a tarp... and I was basically tripping off weed. It was storming particularly bad that night... wind, rain, everything... and these sirens started going off all around us. They were not loud, but just loud enough that I could not tune them out. They sounded like tornado warning sirens. I was geeking hard. But I'm still here!

I tripped mushrooms in the snow once. I happened to be wearing a white hoodie at the time and when I stuck my arms out it was like they had disappeared and all I could see was my hands.

I recently did 8 mg DOC in a cold snap...(btw, I'm camping through the winter, and it has been regularly dropping to 15 F at night)

Super intense...especially when I watched the clouds shoot over the mountains, change colors, and start lightninging (but it was all in my head)

I would LOVE to go out for a walk in the newwly fallen snow right now... but I FEAR THAT I'b be falling over too often and it's fricken COLD out there!!!! Lemme see if I can get up the balls!

man, i want to trip during an F-5 Hurricane or tornado.

or on top of a mountain in a blizzard.

I was on a cruise ship once that was navigating a tropical storm on 5 grams of mush. It was absolutely wild. The rocking boat was throwing my balance for a real spin. Going outside on the decks was absurd too. Just ridiculous winds and stinging forceful rain. Being able to look out on an angry sea in 360 degrees . . . Amazing!

My last acid trip it ended up snowing. We thought that it was just going to be light flurries through out some of the early afternoon and late night, but ended up having snow showers through out the day. I was totally unprepared for the cold in combo with the snow, but I didn't give a fuck. an hour after our peak we went out side to this mountain behind campus and had an amazing time in the woods. I was freezing my balls off, but well worth it.

LSD in bad weather?

Hi,
I am wondering if anyone has experience of taking lsd in bad weather. Cold, grey and drizzle. The trip will be around nature.

Would the bad weather cause a worse/bad trip?

Thanks

Matt

ive taken it in bad weather and although i still had a good time i think that had to do with my setting, which was at a music festival.

Otherwise i would advise against it if you have to be outside in the rain and cold for the duration of your trip.

Ask yourself, if you weren't tripping and you were walking around in bad weather, would you still be able to enjoy yourself? I think the acid is just going to amplify whatever you would be feeling if you weren't on it.

In manchester (a place where it is more or less constantly raining) I've enjoyed a few experiances walking around thinking, while it's been raining fairly heavily. I always have an umbrella with me mind. Everything seemed more colourful than a usual LSD trip for me (probably due to the reflections everywhere) It didn't really affect how I was feeling though to be honest.

My first LSD trip ever was on a cold-ish gray day, and it was pouring rain during my second 2C-I trip.

Both times, I was in a better mood when I was inside. Going out to smoke killed the mood a little. Might wanna wait until the sun comes out.

My first trip was in a snowstorm, the snow laying was the only way for me to perceive time.. Other than that it didn't really influence me, except that I was oddly uncold while standing outside.

normally for me cold cloudy rainy/snowy days are days I like the most. usually filled with quiet introspection and wonder at the outside world. The winter months are like hibernation to me and the days I have tripped in the past on days like this are actually some of the more though provoking and visually interesting trips. Rain and snow bring out many new patterns in the environment and the overcast skies have a stark beauty to them. Seeing the sun shining just kinda dulls your perspective sometimes on the world around you.

mmm, i really enjoy long walks in mildly-bad weather while tripping. The cool raindrops hitting my face/skin.... feels really nice....

Of course, it depends alot on how bad the weather is and how you feel about it. Also, i normally trip at night (actually, i've never tripped while it's light out), so i don't have to see a grey sky; it's normally brighter at night if it's cloudy.

Last edited:
If I'm outside the whole trip I'd prefer it to be sunny but bad weather has never caused me to trip badly. I don't like to be in the rain ever so when I'm tripping I'd rather duck into some shelter than stay in the rain but thats just my preference.

its gone both ways for me. one night i lost my ability to ride a bicycle and had to walk through the rain but i loved every footstep, my sister and our friends were pissed though because it was a pretty severe storm and they didnt want to leave me behind. made it a little awkward when we finally got inside and they had just spent an extra hour walking instead of biking in the rain