• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Oral DMT thread (Ayahuasca/Pharmahuasca)

16 grams of MHRB - realistically you could expect maybe 70/75mgs of DMT (yeah I'm even optimistic) from that - this is guesswork & obviously variable but at a wild guess I think I may not be too far wrong.

To me that wouldn't be enough.

I assume something went wrong based on what I've read. Its seems most people dose within the 10-20 gram range and have mind blowing experiences, sometimes excessively so. I guess I'll just double the dose and add alot more vinegar the next time around. I though maybe I had maybe burnt the dmt or but getting rid of the crud I had thrown out some of the actives.

Anyways thanks for your time:)

I'm gonna keep this thread going because I plan on doing almost the same thing this weekend and I don't want to be disappointed...

I have a gram of 10x P. Harmala extraction, was planning to gelcap 350 mg and bomb that, then 75 mg of DMT (synthetic) in some Coca-Cola an hour later, followed by some olive oil. Maybe I should bump that dose up to 100 mg? Or more?

16 grams of MHRB - realistically you could expect maybe 70/75mgs of DMT (yeah I'm even optimistic) from that - this is guesswork & obviously variable but at a wild guess I think I may not be too far wrong.

To me that wouldn't be enough.

B9 - the dosages for mimosa hostilis root bark on erowid put 16g at the high end. More than a few harrowing experiences are mentioned in doses lower than 16g.

co.1nspire - once upon a time I ordered some powdered premium MHRB. I didn't get much off the 10-20 range and concluded that it must've been low quality. I remember being extra careful not to burn anything, tediously stirring, and it didn't help. I also found that the strength of the experience depended significantly on whether I ate the brew and the sludge (strong) or just the brew (weak), even if I boiled it for hours with vitamin C. I'd almost recommend skipping the brew and just swallowing the powder however you can - I know, gross, but maybe not that gross compared to the taste of the brew...

^oof

You know, that's basically like eating over a half ounce of powdered wood, right?

But yeah, 16g MHRB= a lot, any way you slice it. (Unless it's 2 years old and possibly degraded, apparently. :\)

I would say the timing is off, wouldn't MAO destroy the DMT you ingested with the Mimosa before you took the Harmala? You need to take them in the reverse order or perhaps together. Taking them together would probably increase the nausea because all hits you at approx. the same time - your best bet is first take Harmala to knock out the MAO then take the Mimosa.
On the other hand, I'm really bad at scrutable reading :eek:

Junctionalfunkie: whats the olive oil for?

Last edited:
Maybe the harmala wasn't effective enough as the MAOI.

And how effective is your body at extracting DMT from the mimosa in the first place?

Even with pure extracted DMT you need something like 100-200mg to get anywhere and surely your body absorbs the pure DMT more effectively than trying to absorb it from an ayahuasca drink.

Merging in a thread about a mimosa ayahuasca recipe.

Yeah you still get a few white westerners who claim this too. Some say that caapi is more psychedelic than DMT for christs sake. The DMT is what's causing the psychedelic effects not the harmine.

Well I have experimented with MAOI's on their own and have noticed noticed psychedelic effects, even limited visual content and lucidity. I have had the feeling in the past that DMT gives color and form to the vague effects of MAOI's. The psychedelic effects of Aya are drastically effected by brew ingredients in my limited and entirely subjective experience.

^oof

You know, that's basically like eating over a half ounce of powdered wood, right?

Yeah, but half a pound of nice dry, powdered wood that can be wrapped up in many nice parachutes - compared to half a pound of soggy, soaking wood at the bottom of a lemon juice wine glass... I'm making myself puke just thinking about it 8o

Thats alot of powder to be swallowing... but I think I'll try it anyways, somehow...Thanks Papa...lol your so good to me Papa.......................................

B9, I recall reading somewhere that 1% of mimosa is dmt, soooooo that'd be like 160mg which is well above thesh hold if im not mistaken.

B9, I recall reading somewhere that 1% of mimosa is dmt, soooooo that'd be like 160mg which is well above thesh hold if im not mistaken.

No, that's some "special" form of mimosa that some bloke claims he got from a curando in Mexico at midnight.

The usual is 0.57% and I think the average is well below that.

No, that's some "special" form of mimosa that some bloke claims he got from a curando in Mexico at midnight.

The usual is 0.57% and I think the average is well below that.

What is the difference between the average and the usual? I always got ~.8% myself using 2-3 pulls.

So that's 8 grams from a kilo of mimosa? What method was that using?

Mimosa itself is classed as only containing 0.57% DMT.