• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Oral DMT thread (Ayahuasca/Pharmahuasca)

Sounds interesting but I don't know if it will be any better nausea wise. I find the nausea tends to hit as the DMT is coming on. It's something to do with the DMT itself rather than the MAOI.

I recently used DMT orally via the following regimen:

0:00 200 mg Harmaline
0:20 75 mg yellow powdered DMT (at least slightly impure)
0:50 1 bowl cannabis

It was an excellent experience. The come-up was very long, slow, and smooth, with the peak starting somewhere around 1:30. The peak lasted for about four hours and included strong, colorful OEV and CEV, introspection, barely controllable laughter, and alternating between the urge to dance and the urge to lie still. Aftereffects lasted for at least a couple of hours.

I had to avoid a few troubling thoughts about stressors in my life, but that was down to my imperfect mindset at the time. I remember experiencing some mild nausea and body load, but was overall very comfortable throughout. A friend who was in a better mindset and followed the same dosing regimen experienced no discomfort at all.

I didn't get the mind-blowing dissociation often associated with DMT, but the experience felt very full and satisfactory nonetheless. If I repeat it, I'll probably use the same dose.

Hello,

my friend takes oxcarbazepine (trileptal) as medication for epilepsy (600mg a day divided in two doses). she is looking into taking an ayahuasca ceremony, but we are unsure if it is contraindicated with MAOi and such. any information on this? :)

Man, this is one fascinating thread, and nothing from anyone since September 2015! I would love to hear from anyone else interested in this.

So I couldn't find a good thread to post this question on so please redirect me if this is the wrong one but,
Swim has ordered Dried chaliponga leaf and syrian rue seeds and for the past two nights has been trying to obtain a good experience from them mixed. Instead of brewing tea swim has been gel capping both, usually 3g rue and then 40 mins later 5-10 g of chaliponga of which some is grinded into a dixie cup then taken as a shot down with water. The past to experiences for swim have just put swim to sleep. So swims question is, do you have to brew the ingredients to active the active DMT or is swim just simply not taking enough? Thanks for feedback!

I think you would get better results by brewing, but If you are really set on this method, you need make sure the seeds are ground very well. The cellulose coating will not digest.