• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy N-Ethyl-Norketamine Thread

well ive changed my mind about this stuff...
i feel into a 250mg bag last night and had a whale of a time, my nose feels clear today but i did spend some time crushing it into a fine powder.
i was putting some under my tounge some up my nose, i feel mixing the 2 ROAs helped...i have no tolerance and slowly dabbed and snorted small ammounts at first.
i was happily playing games and only really noticed the wonk on toilet or drink breaks.....then i turned out the lights, put on some music and lit a candle and ended the night with a large line / pile under the tounge.
was totally surpised when i felt myself smeared against the wall...
after some bad times on MXE and salvia it was nice to be in that state with no fear...if i'd had headphones instead of crappy laptop speakers and if i'd had rizlas to build a joint it would have been perfect.
A night putting small amounts under my tongue made the the buzz from the last line last longer that before [ last time it was 45 mins to get back to baseline ]
Not as deep or intense as K but yeah.....think i'll grab some more before the uk ban

So I have a truly reliable vendor who Does their own independent NMR testing on entire catalogue and I was wondering can this diss be used as an anaesthetic with IV admin? if so, would somebody tell me a safe dose for a 80 kg man with no tolerance for ketamine or any other nvda at the moment. I don't want to get stuck in fractal land on accident, if I just want oblivion, then there's a reason for it and fractal land might cause trauma to my little psyche. any ideas/experiences, chemists who would tell me with authority?

I think "fractal land" and anethesia are pretty much one and the same.

Oral is the way to go with this one unless you use needles. Its a decent dissociative, you just have to take for what it is - something unsnortable that you have to eat with spoon. ;)

Got a question, - one vendor is selling this : C14H18ClNO or N-ethyl-ketamine, is it the same stuff this thread is about NORKETAMINE? so many names for one chemical.

if yes, does it work like ketamine but is orally active due to higher bio-availability ? I've never tried ketamine, however, did MXE plenty of times in doses up to 120mgs (never more than 85mgs at once though :) and Im able to get a hold of this Ethketamine (yet another name for the same stuff ???? please clarify ! ) , how does it comapre to regular ketamine in terms of dose /effects / duration . I really enjoy mxe experiences, but often do not have enoough free time to trip.

also how active is it really orally ?
un
i'd be more than happy with ths ROA - needles are out of the question, sniff - not a big fan of that either - only if it is a must .

Norketamine is not N-ethyl-norketamine. N-ethyl-ketamine is a more catchy but technically incorrect term which has been used to refer to N-ethyl-norketamine. It may be worth investigating a new vendor if your current one has the wrong name.

let names alone could you answer my questions :

if yes, does it work like ketamine but is orally active due to higher bio-availability ? I've never tried ketamine, however, did MXE plenty of times in doses up to 120mgs (never more than 85mgs at once though and Im able to get a hold of this Ethketamine (yet another name for the same stuff ???? please clarify ! ) , how does it comapre to regular ketamine in terms of dose /effects / duration . I really enjoy mxe experiences, but often do not have enoough free time to trip.

also how active is it really orally ?
un
i'd be more than happy with ths ROA - needles are out of the question, sniff - not a big fan of that either - only if it is a must .

Save your money. N-Ethyl-norketamine is shite by all ROAs. Nasal or IM are essential to get anything from it and it's quite corrosive so those are horrible. When it does work it's impotent.

Last edited:
it is shite but it's not corrosive when applied to the nasal mucosa in solution. Didn't corrode me anyway.

Anyone got any info on IV/IM dosage? Will IV/IM administration help make this drug useful for recreation or is it a lost cause? So far 5 grams of this drug got tossed into the big and dandy withdrawal aid kit because it was the only use I saw for this drug...

^I just IMed 100mg today for the first time. Not at all as strong as I was expecting. I have no experience with Ketamine but compared to MXE it was probably comparable to 20mg IM. I only have 250mg left and am planning to IM the rest of it in the coming week or so.

50 minutes later: Well I finished off the rest of my NENK and I have to say I am remarkably unimpressed with this substance. 250mg IM really did not feel much stronger than the 100mg IM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, I was momentarily inclined to try this for novelty's sake but it is not priced even remotely favorably and just remains something that seems interesting for parties that cannot get the 'standard' ...

^ It takes the best bits of MXE and the best bits of ketamine

then throws them out the window and gives a mild, neutral experience likely to wear off in the time it takes to roll a joint.
Tolerance builds silly fast too...by the time i got to the bottom of a bag it wasnt doing much at all
its shite

Well, after this trial I tried 75mg followed by 25mg within about half any hour. Again I diluted it in a few drops of tap water & snorted it off a mirror. This time I spent longer grinding the powder, & despite the larger dose I suffered less pain & irritation. I did still suffer an unpleasantly blocked nose, throught the night & into the next day.

The high sadly was nothing to get excited about. This is like Ket without any recreational value. There's little if any psychedelia, just a light headspace typical of this class of compounds but exceptionally short-lived & strangely hollow, pointless. My sample has run out & I see no reason to restock.

Shame, but worth a spin, I guess.

This was also my experience. I have only done it once so far, but these were my thoughts. It produces the same exact same swooning feeling in my head that ketamine does, but without the psychedelia. It did not have any other weird side effects or anything worrisome, but was just totally uninteresting compared to K. If it wan't for the fact that it left my nose stuffed up for a full day afterwards, I probably would have had some more fun mixing it with other things by now, but that first experience has left me uninspired to bust it out again.
Oh yeah, it definitely does not last longer than K.

N-ethylnorketamine is nothing compared to ketamine. Mind, this is my view after going through 4 grams of NENK and but 1 gram of Ketamine.

But I've come to reconsider my position on it a bit. Some thoughts: it is neigh impossible to hole on, getting good effects takes a huge chunk out of your wallet, and because dosage is higher, you could expect more of the dreaded K bladder problems. But if the alternatives consists of either the all-too-speedy-and-at-times-dysphoric 3-meo-pcp, or the very enjoyable 4-meo-pcp (which although great lasts a very long time and with lasting brain fog the day after), the loved, holy and flexible but highly addictive MXE (which presents some uinque problems of its own), or the highly ineffectual 2-meo-ketamine, I actually feel I prefer NENK to those - especially if added as a bit of "sprinkle" on top of some s-isomer Ketamine (which is hard to come by here, so there's good reason to try to make it last longer by combining it with NENK).

If taken the nasal route, be very careful to chop up even the tiniest of the crystals. Having that said, I've never experienced the kind of nosebleeds described by other users earlier in this thread, just a general clogging up that might persist for 1-2 days - but surely nothing like anything corrosive. Rectal administration seems a tad bit less effective, but as ineffective as for example the ratio between nasal and rectal for regular Ketamine. The NENK clogging has led me to the strategy of combingin, for example, 100 mg NENK divided into three lines + 100 mg rectally administered.

In all probability, NENK is best saved for something to spice up a 5ht2a hallucinogen or empathogen rather than trying to chase a hole or feeling you won't ever get to.

Like with 4-meo-pcp, there is also still the problem with price per session, but on the other hand, 4-meo-pcp seems to be much rarer these days (sadly)

Ketamine > 4-meo-pcp > MXE > NENK > 3-meo-pcp > 2-meo-ketamine, if I had to generalize.

Last edited:
Oral is the way to go with this one unless you use needles. Its a decent dissociative, you just have to take for what it is - something unsnortable that you have to eat with spoon. ;)

I really like the way you said that. It's like psychedelics are nutritious for your brain on the level of fucking Cheerios or some shit. Eat your Vitamins and Ketamine kids(jk), it'll help you learn how to play games with your ABC's. It's crazy how Language Oriented I find dissociatives to be. They jump into that part of your brain where word play lives.

Yep. This is only good as a filler substance to boost psychedelics or other NMDA antagonists. Or if you are in pain/withdrawal. It would have been better if snorting it wasn't so horrendous, that's really what ruins it for me. That, and the mediocre effects you get unless you want to take a monster dose.