View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxphenidine / MXP / 2-MeO-Diphenidine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. Insufflated (beware the sneezing reflex) medium doses (~80mg at t+0 and ~60mg at t+5h) provide comfortable hedonistic dissociation. Listening to a live psychedelic rock concert from the 70s and I feel like standing in the first row.

One has to be prepared for the really strong stimulation usually emerging at the tail end, let's say t+6h. It can get manic. Sleep is possible at t+10h IMHO.

Edit : The immersion promoting effects can help to switch off the scrutinizing part of the mind while reading retro books (Asimov's "The gods themselves" in my case) =D .

Last edited:
Gymstud, I'm pretty sure there's a big and dandy I.M thread, just google it.

How is MXP stimulating? Bruxism/gurning, Tachycardia, restless legs etc? I guess I'm wondering if it feels like it has got any serotonin/ dopamine releasing or reuptake inhibiting effects.

anyone got a link or can explain to me how to prepare for i.m
Well I'm pretty sure I just posted a link to two IV reports...

Make sure the osmolarity is between 300 and 600 mOsm/L or your tissue will be damaged. I would not IM it, but go for an IV injection. IM doesn't sound like a good idea at all for obvious reasons. It's not really made for IV injection either, but it does work and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It won't hit you as quickly as ketamine, which often doesn't even allow you to properly dispose of the syringe. There's still a massive rush though!!! :D

i could find that b&d
i know nothing about injecting or setting it
and have no idea what about osmolarity

I cannot tell you how safe it is to inject this much PG into your muscles. I would go for an IV injection if you are dead set on injecting it. If you are not, keep in mind there are safer routes which are probably more adequate anyway, unless you're a big fan of slamming dissociatives already.

This is a post about solutions made for injection purposes and how to calculate their osmolarity. I suggest you read it thoroughly. In many cases it really doesn't matter that much, but since you will be using a lot of liquid with 2-meo-diphetidine, you should most definitely adjust osmolarity with table salt, especially if you IM instead of IV'ing it. If you cannot get anywhere with this info, let me know.

IV'ing dissociatives is tricky, since you sometimes won't be able to pull out the needle in time.

but i can just smoke it right?
like smack on foil?
how much for a first run

Just took 140mg of this substance - 50mg insuffulated (ow) and 90mg taken orally. Will report back with results.

I have weed and nitrous for tonight's festivities. No other drugs in my system other than one beer earlier and my daily prescribed dose of gabapentin. Wish me luck BL!

but i can just smoke it right?
like smack on foil?
how much for a first run
Love the structure of your posts, very poetic. :D

I have not done this. If it's possible, the info should be in the thread. It's been done with diphetidine, but the effects are very mild in my experience. Not anything like oral or IV use. If you have never used needles, just stick to oral use, it will supply the full spectrum of effects. There obviously won't be a rush and the effects will be much longer, but other than that it's practically identical.

Just took 140mg of this substance - 50mg insuffulated (ow) and 90mg taken orally. Will report back with results.

I have weed and nitrous for tonight's festivities. No other drugs in my system other than one beer earlier and my daily prescribed dose of gabapentin. Wish me luck BL!
Fingers crossed. Sounds like a good dose to me. Won't go completely batshit (which is usually considered a good thing), but should still get into some seriously bizarre states. Let us know how it went.

someone has posted about smoking it but there 22 pages and cant find it again

Well I'm not gonna find it for you ;)

That's just the price the desire to get really high comes with I guess. :D

lol kinda not asking you to dude
i was asking for ppl who knew about it to answer

Fingers crossed. Sounds like a good dose to me. Won't go completely batshit (which is usually considered a good thing), but should still get into some seriously bizarre states. Let us know how it went.

Back from space...

2-meo-diphenidine is an interesting substance. It's effects are closer to that of dxm than mxe, but it really has it own unique thing going on. I took 140mg while watching wolf of Wall Street with a friend. I don't think I got anywhere near hole territory, but I was still quite dissociated. It felt extremely lucid, which I guess is the dangerous part - some of the thoughts in my head were just bonkers. Definitely a decent bit of mania with this one. I was honestly expecting it to hit me a bit stronger, but maybe my tolerance to dissos is permafucked. I also bumped some mxe throughout the course of the night, and I felt like Iwas approaching a hole-like state but never quite got there. I think next time I may try 200mg. Overall it was an enjoyable experience. During the peak, I felt like I was in the movie - something I'm sure other diss heads can relate to. I had a fun time, it's not as recreational persay as mxe or ket, but if you enjoy substances like dxm (which I do) I would reccomend this one. Felt a bit like a high second plateau dxm trip without all the nasty body side effects. I got to sleep using 5mg etizolam. Overall it was an enjoyable experience, I wish I could provide more info but its so...hard to describe, because its mostly in your head. Further investigations are required. Btw , nitrous on this stuff = pure bliss

Back from space...
Thanks for the short report.

It felt extremely lucid, which I guess is the dangerous part - some of the thoughts in my head were just bonkers.
Agreed!

Definitely a decent bit of mania with this one.
Can you elaborate?

I was honestly expecting it to hit me a bit stronger, but maybe my tolerance to dissos is permafucked.
It always feels like it doesn't hit me too strong to me. However, it WILL hit you stronger at a certain threshold dosage, even if you might not realize it at first. There is a point with both of these drugs when you will just enter a whole new territory. Definitely the most insane dissociatives I've tried. I used ketamine and pcp hundreds of times each, but they don't even come close to these two in terms of mindfuck. There is some sort of hole past the mentioned threshold dosage, just don't expect it to be anything like the k hole. It's much more dreamy, delirious and schizoform.
Below this threshold it's still worthwhile, but nothing I could see myself use a lot. It's just very calm, peaceful and meditative. Music is quite amazing on it, too, without being as bizarrely distorted as on most other dissociatives.

Oh and regarding it not being as recreational as ketamine or mxe, I beg to differ. I've been slamming k for the past 3 days and I have desired to use 2-meo-diphetidine instead more than once during that time. It supplied the most remarkable dissociative experience I have had in years! However, it's much harder to get the dosage right due to the thresholdish nature of the effects.

Last edited:
i've been fucking with this, far as i can tell no serotonin effects. the reason i say this is i take wellbutrin and can't trip on dxm or mxe without feeling like i need to check into the ER (or actually going to the ER) and mxp is fine.

keep in mind i'm not hooking my brain up to a scanner to confirm this, this is my subjective opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.