View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxphenidine / MXP / 2-MeO-Diphenidine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently came in to a sample of this stuff, what would you guys recommend for an insufflated dosage?
I do not feel like being dissociated for up to 18 hours so I don't want to take it orally; I'm very experienced with ketamine so I can handle myself on dissociatives.

Never get the dosage right either too much or too little kinda given up. Too much ketamin when I was younger can't have helped think my holeing days are over. It's either dull or total blackout confusion.

I just received a free sample of this stuff. I have pretty limited dissassociative experience, but extensive IV experience. I've been through about 400mg MXE and had about 10 DXM trips and 3-4 K experiences. That's about the extent of my use, and my last experience was more than a year ago. It wasn't as difficult to get into solution as people have said. I got the stuff as HCl, so maybe that's why. But I started with a 5mg allergy test, and found myself giggling a little bit more while watching netflix. I upped the dose to about 15mg, then did another 15mg 30 minutes later, and finally did another 20mg. This stuff isn't as potent as MXE for sure, but I find it more enjoyable. I only had one extremely positive experience on MXE and the rest of my experiences just gave me the feeling I had downsyndrome. This stuff seems to be much clearer. I hear it has a very strange dose-response curve so I can't say for sure, but I think I would have to at least triple my dose and do it all at once to even approach a hole. I also tried sniffing about 10mg but the burning was so severe that I couldn't imagine why anyone would do that to themselves. I assume this would make an IM dose quite painful too. The stuff I got looked just like the old european snow that used to come through to the states a few years ago. Very fluffy. I wonder if there's some unreacted HCl or if the salt form is just supposed to burn. Nevertheless, the IV dose didn't cause any trouble at the injection site and didn't burn at all. Once I've had a bit more experience I'll weigh in a little more.

I suppose the people smoking it off foil are getting this as a freebase?

I also noticed as someone else said, low doses do cause appetite stimulation.

Last edited:
This stuff isn't as potent as MXE for sure, but I find it more enjoyable. I only had one extremely positive experience on MXE and the rest of my experiences just gave me the feeling I had downsyndrome.
Not sure if you can say that after such low doses of the substance. I reached the Full effect spectrum at little over 200mg (see report above), but I suppose 150mg would have been close enough. Not saying I would recommend such high dosages for now though.

And yeah, it would seem that you have a salt instead of freebase unless either you or the rest of us received a different substance.

Not sure if you can say that after such low doses of the substance. I reached the Full effect spectrum at little over 200mg (see report above), but I suppose 150mg would have been close enough. Not saying I would recommend such high dosages for now though.

And yeah, it would seem that you have a salt instead of freebase unless either you or the rest of us received a different substance.

I did read the report above before my original post, but he did not mention what his first dosage was, only what his attempted redose was. I'm titrating carefully after all the horror stories I've read about the dose-response curve. After my incident with phenazepam, I'm very wary of these long acting drugs. I wound up severing the muscle in my thigh and spent 2 weeks in the psyche ward after a 100mg dose of phenazepam x_x Well, I dosed a small amount while drinking vodka and then blacked out and redosed the rest of it.

But I did IV about 60mg MXP within the course of an hour. It did not make me feel dysphoric and stupid like the MXE often did, but there are very few IV experiences shared on the web so I figured any data would be valuable. I think I did say I would need triple the dose in order to hole, which would be about the dose you're recommending. Though you needed propylene glycol to dissolve it in water, so I assume you had the freebase, which has a different potency than the salt due to the added molecular weight.

I did another 30mg IV this morning with my suboxone and I'm feeling pretttty nice. My legs are bouncing a lot so I think this one has a lot more catecholaminergic activity than some of the others. While on benzos, I become a speed freak, but without benzos, I can't even touch a cup of green tea without jitters and anxiety. So it's possible that if I try this stuff while not on valium, I might have a much less pleasant experience.

It is worth noting that I'm on suboxone so unfortunately any opiate effects the drug may have will not affect me. So there goes some of my euphoria :( I also take gabapentin for benzo withdrawal. However, I'm also currently taking valium so I'm not withdrawing, but my doc doesn't know that. I hear there's a long half life and you can piss for PCP even 10 days later. I'm going to have to be wary of that. I don't think I will be doing any more experiments between tomorrow and december 8th.

You dosed 100mg of phenazepam O_O

lol not on purpose. It was the first benzo I ordered online and I didn't have any propylene glycol for volumetric dosing, so I would just sprinkle a couple grains of it on my hand and throw them back with some vodka. Well, I suppose by day 2 I was blacked out and finished it all. I'm missing about 4 days of memory from before the psyche ward, as well as the first week of my stay there. Apparently I DROVE to the store, made stuffed mushrooms for the family, made plans for a mary kay party (that one was embarassing when she showed up at my door a month later and I didn't know who she was) but at one point I guess I got depressed and cut my leg wide open that I needed surgery to reconnect muscle, nerves, and whatnot. I don't know if I can add a photo, but it looks like a machette wound x_x

Since then, I have become a lot more strict in how I titrate and dose chemicals that could make me lose control of myself. The only three that scare me are stimulating disassociatives, deliriants, and benzos. Even if I have a bad trip on a psychedelic, I'm still in control of what I do, even if I can't see my surroundings.

I don't know if this is on topic, but it is (they are?) the rantings of a person intoxicated on the chemical in question so maybe... I can't make sentences. That's relevant.

I did read the report above before my original post, but he did not mention what his first dosage was, only what his attempted redose was. I'm titrating carefully after all the horror stories I've read about the dose-response curve. After my incident with phenazepam, I'm very wary of these long acting drugs. I wound up severing the muscle in my thigh and spent 2 weeks in the psyche ward after a 100mg dose of phenazepam x_x Well, I dosed a small amount while drinking vodka and then blacked out and redosed the rest of it.

But I did IV about 60mg MXP within the course of an hour. It did not make me feel dysphoric and stupid like the MXE often did, but there are very few IV experiences shared on the web so I figured any data would be valuable. I think I did say I would need triple the dose in order to hole, which would be about the dose you're recommending. Though you needed propylene glycol to dissolve it in water, so I assume you had the freebase, which has a different potency than the salt due to the added molecular weight.

I did another 30mg IV this morning with my suboxone and I'm feeling pretttty nice. My legs are bouncing a lot so I think this one has a lot more catecholaminergic activity than some of the others. While on benzos, I become a speed freak, but without benzos, I can't even touch a cup of green tea without jitters and anxiety. So it's possible that if I try this stuff while not on valium, I might have a much less pleasant experience.

It is worth noting that I'm on suboxone so unfortunately any opiate effects the drug may have will not affect me. So there goes some of my euphoria :( I also take gabapentin for benzo withdrawal. However, I'm also currently taking valium so I'm not withdrawing, but my doc doesn't know that. I hear there's a long half life and you can piss for PCP even 10 days later. I'm going to have to be wary of that. I don't think I will be doing any more experiments between tomorrow and december 8th.
Yes if you have the HCl salt your dose should be increased by 12% compared to the freebase. And I put the dosage into the thread title, but then forgot to mention it again within the thread. I have just added this information. If you have any questions about this, ask away, feel free to pm, too. I had been looking for proper information on this for quite some time and nobody who had done it replied to my inquiries. Very frustrating...

Btw I always appreciate a comment under such long posts, so I know my efforts aren't futile. ;)

:?I have a lil more than Half gram.. How should I dose ? Cap or snort? Is it safe to combo with 4 aco dmt or 4 aco met?

Last edited:
I just tried it orally.
I started with approx 80mg and did 50mg redoses every hour.
It was a boring dissociative, it had the dissociatve mindset but no warmth or euphoria, felt a lot like tiletamine

you're actually typing pretty coherently tbph

I was for the first paragraph. Then I took a knife hit of some good medical weed and wound up writing paragraph after paragraph and erasing it. It took like 30 minutes to come up with the last two lines lol. I've noticed that when NMDA antagonists are combined with THC, it makes for confusion that is much stronger than the sum of its parts. Be very careful when mixing if you're going to "operate machinery." Even if you're on a light dose of MXP and think you've just got a little glow and aren't very high, then mix it with just a small hit of weed with a huge tolerance, you should still refrain from driving. I'm just saying because about 5 years ago I was on a small 200mg dose of dxm and thought I would take a hit before I left to go pick up my friend from work. I almost killed us all and couldn't even figure out which lane I was supposed to be in. Not because I couldn't see, but just because I was confused about the intersection. So for those of you who use the stuff for the glow and not the hole, just be careful. :)

Yes if you have the HCl salt your dose should be increased by 12% compared to the freebase. And I put the dosage into the thread title, but then forgot to mention it again within the thread. I have just added this information. If you have any questions about this, ask away, feel free to pm, too. I had been looking for proper information on this for quite some time and nobody who had done it replied to my inquiries. Very frustrating...

Btw I always appreciate a comment under such long posts, so I know my efforts aren't futile. ;)

Thank you for the info on the conversion. :D I'll try to post in there after work but there was a little much penis talk for me haha

I just tried it orally.
I started with approx 80mg and did 50mg redoses every hour.
It was a boring dissociative, it had the dissociatve mindset but no warmth or euphoria, felt a lot like tiletamine

I felt the exact opposite. Warmth and euphoria with less of a dissociative mindset lol. That's a pretty low dose you took too. I'm wondering if maybe you have a tolerance to stimulants?

:?I have a lil more than Half gram.. How should I dose ? Cap or snort? Is it safe to combo with 4 aco dmt or 4 aco met?

I dosed it IV with 4-AcO-DMT and n,n-DPT. It BURNS when snorted. I'd suggest cap it, though I haven't personally tried that ROA, I don't really recommend my ROA to others.

Last edited:
I also experience warmth and euphoria with obvious dissociation but more clarity than say ketamine. I have had some really inspiring and life-enhancing conversations with close friends on this substance. The most I have ever dosed was 200mg - although this was strong, with moments where I had to 'hold on to my seat' so to speak, I did not experience anything I would call a 'hole'. However, personally, I see real potential for this substance in particular in terms of recreational dissociation, and have noticed positive effects that I feel would be valuable. Some have reported a hangover, I definitely experience an afterglow from this. One problem is definitely the duration, I often experience a 'droop' half way into the long experience, and I think it is helpful to add something (not more MXP I might add) about midpoint to get myself back on track. Wondering if others experience a dip at some point during their MXP trip? My guess is it could just be that I have used up all my energy and am quite simply tired, but because it goes on so long I feel the need to enhance the experience so I can continue with it in a positive and engaged manner. Back in the UK in a week and have 3g of this waiting for me. Looking forward to entering MXP space again. I know there don't seem to be many others on this site who share my enthusiasm for this substance, but I think used responsibly it can be both a lot of fun and very insightful.

not sure wtf to make of this chem....after much experimenting.. dont try but at 150+ mgs its weird...like being drunk but clarity..you feel high but not sure why

lab rat has 260 mgs left...will test w many combos too

not sure wtf to make of this chem....after much experimenting.. dont try but at 150+ mgs its weird...like being drunk but clarity..you feel high but not sure why

lab rat has 260 mgs left...will test w many combos too

It is very variable in my experience, effects seem to be very dependent on user. But I get what you say about it feeling like being drunk but with clarity - I would disassociated but with clarity. Sounds like when you start to dose above 200mg you start to head into hole territory which for this substance sounds very full-on (not that holes with K and MXE aren't full on) but other posters make it sound like the whole experience has a full-on manic kind of quality with an unbelievable intensity. I have yet to get there myself, but planning on doing so soon.

To reiterate, with responsible, intermittent use I have really enjoyed this chem, have found it disassociating enough but also stimulating and euphoric at doses between 100 and 200mg. Looking forward to my future encounters!

Not sure, I have never smoked it. I know people were smoking diphenidine with good effects. Can imagine the smoke would taste pretty disgusting though.

diphenidine has a sweet taste if i remember right and think this was more foul tasting

I Don't know why people don't like this stuff. I've done Pcp, k, and now MXP, and I have to say the buzz off MXP is the best buzz I've ever had off off any drug. 2-3 lines and the feeling is like waking up on a sunny day with the sun shining in. Looking at your hands is like K with them looking small or big at various times. And movies on this stuff are incredible, expecially movies like the Matrix or the 5th Element.
I've tried both the powder and crystal varieties, and found the powder strongest. And the best way I found to do this stuff was to smoke it on foil. Don't knock this stuff, it's the best.

2QUIK
I enjoy it, too. You apparently haven't IV'ed it though. :D

diphenidine has a sweet taste if i remember right and think this was more foul tasting
What the fuck?! No it doesn't. God it's horrible.

can this be smoked on a bowl persay
I know I'm gonna come across as a total twat here, but it's 'per se' which means as much as 'through itself' on Latin. I personally never suceeded to get worthwhile effects from smoking it. I usually aim for the most intense effects I can possibly experience while retaining most of my memory. I've only achieved this orally with diphenidine, but via intravenous injection with the 2-methoxylated version.

EDIT:

So what I've been doing is this, I am certain there must be better ways though:

I disssolve 250mg MXP, 2mg 2C-E and 150mg citric acid in a mix of 10% Ethanol, 30% PG and 60% water.

When I inject this mixture intravenously it puts me in a state of perfect serenity. I have never experienced anything like it. Be careful - this is unexplored territory. I would not advise anyone to do this. It's just that I have never experienced such utter peace and serenity before. I'm absolutely astonished. I don't think I've ever felt this good in my life. Obviously, there is huge potential for abuse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.