View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxphenidine / MXP / 2-MeO-Diphenidine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
should really be split into a new topic if it goes much further, but perhaps crOOk was referring to the most extreme examples of ketamine abuse -- people that have taken 1gram + daily for years. in which case that's a whole new realm, because many other drugs of abuse used at that level (in comparison to normal recreational usage) would have killed the user long before a few years had passed.

i've been fucking with this, far as i can tell no serotonin effects. the reason i say this is i take wellbutrin and can't trip on dxm or mxe without feeling like i need to check into the ER (or actually going to the ER) and mxp is fine.

keep in mind i'm not hooking my brain up to a scanner to confirm this, this is my subjective opinion.
Uhm bupropion is not a serotonergic drug. I'm on 300mg myself and never noticed this affecting my MXE (or any other dissociative) experiences in any way.

should really be split into a new topic if it goes much further, but perhaps crOOk was referring to the most extreme examples of ketamine abuse -- people that have taken 1gram + daily for years. in which case that's a whole new realm, because many other drugs of abuse used at that level (in comparison to normal recreational usage) would have killed the user long before a few years had passed.
Well, I am obviously talking about serious ketamine abuse, yes. This means daily use at the least. I can't think of any drug that would do 'significant' damage to the user when taken occasionally.

Ketamine abuse is just a lot unhealthier than stimulant, psychedelic, opiate or benzo abuse. It can do damage to pretty much all organs. Since a lot of people have disagreed with me on this, I should start a new thread with some up to date articles on the issue. Not many people seem to be aware of ketamine's toxic effects which go far past some bladder damage.

I will! Ket me just lose my double vision first.

Last edited:
i dont think ket is more bad than doin amph everyday, anyways been trial this compound, after my one mouths on 3-meo-pcp, i cannot say my tolerance is weak, but it still have good effect on this one with moderate dose, 50mg redosed twice a day approximatively, i cannot say it overwhelming but it does have something interesting, feeling like in a bubble, less psychedelics than mxe, really relaxing physically, with some energy around, the batch i have is look like small ball that when i crush make quite a lot of powder, pretty corrosive for the nose, long duration i can say. Interesting compound for sure, didnt experience any mania, skyzophrenic behavior as i could with mxe, didnt either with 3-meo-pcp.

i dont think ket is more bad than doin amph everyday
rofl you can do amp daily all your life without any major issues. ketamine not so much. i promise ill start that thread. have posted about it in the past.

less psychedelics than mxe
While the rest of what you described is pretty spot-on, I would strongly disagree to the "less psychedelic" part. It's very dose dependant with this one. There's a certain threshold beyond which it becomes the most psychedelic of all dissociatives I've ever done. Below that it is indeed quite clear-headed though.

Well dont want play with words, i dont use ket much cause i think it really bad for my body in general, and yes u can do 30mg amph eveeryday without major issues beside losin your soul after while :), but i dont think doing 100mg ket everyday will be worst (i just took thse dosage randomly cause its not same potency for sure but well for sure if u wanna be on ket 12/24 and use 1gram definitly not gonna be good) and there is better dissoc / compare risk, rewards and effects. Beside that i do admit its psychedellics in some way ,nothing compare to mxe though, but i didnt trials much so cant talk much about it, just my first impression about this mxp. Do you like more mxp than mxe CrOOk and what dosage do u use with it, and roa, i didnt try orally yet will give a try soon.

Last edited:
I loved going to sleep on this - an excellent dream tool and hangs around until mid morning. ;)

To quote myself from earlier, I feel these type of statements are very helpful to put on the front page.

For those taking the plunge the first time:

"There are pretty much no alerts until about 3 hours in and then it is so subtle that you want to redose because you think 'oh, this must be about it, maybe more will help'... DON'T FUCKING REDOSE BECAUSE YOU DON'T FEEL SOMETHING UNTIL AT LEAST 3 HOURS IN IF NOT SOMETHING IN THE REALM OF 4-6 TO BE SAFE

Example of a suggested starting dose, compared to a higher dose that many mention in the thread. I would say this thing can be felt reasonably in the 25-50 mg range orally and maybe less. I would not advise first timers to take anything above 50mg for their first time until they get a feel for it and to work up slowly.

Gradually increasing doses by 10mg, or maybe 15/20mg higher than previous trials allows one to test the waters without going too deep.

THIS THING HAS A VERY UNIQUE DOSE/RESPONSE CURVE.

38 mg produced an understated example of this substance that manifested more fully at about 4 hours later to what I would say is the start of the peak though it is very hard to label a peak as the changes are so subtle. 38 mg orally did seem to take me out there a bit but there is not much in its profile I would say is similar to the same amount dosed of methoxetamine effects-wise.

This thing is moreso related to longer disso's like 3-meo-pcp but not as dopaminergic at low levels and not as stimulatory either.

I am going to try to try to peg a description for this thing if possible because I believe it would best be referred to as some other type of happening (other than a 'hole') as the experience is more of a cross between nodding, dreaming, and 'holing' - in that order.

To me this feels very very similar to an opiate but with an extended head-space. It is so hard to pin down a description for this feeling but the best I can do is say it is like a hydrocodone feel that decided to be stretched very far and zone me out quite a bit. There may be be a PINCH of overlap with methoxetamine type feel with this but it is much more similar to opiates at the 100 mg level which IMO has been the most pleasant trial thus far.

As with other previous trials, 2 hours seems to be the standard window for when things begin to start happening to the consciousness. By hours 4-6 I would say things start ramping up and going into the peak but I have not conducted enough testing to determine the role of food and dosage into this. Make no mistakes about it folks, this thing can be a burden to get on the right level. I am inclined to believe that a 'hole' experience is very much possible but I disagree with the terminology.

That being said, if others do not object the term, I would like to refer to the experience one becomes accustomed to as PHADED

I have also found that due to length of this compound I would only advise weekend usage which would be dosed early Sunday morning at the latest.

The reason I say this is because I found 100mg to be the 'sweet spot' for me[/I] and that a redose 18 hours or so later with 50 mg was enough to get back to the sweet spot. I will try to get this timing verified again but I did it 2 days in a row and I know that each of the 50 mg redoses were in a window of 12-24 hours of the previous dose although I want to say either 12 or 18 hours I am not confidently sure as the second redose kept going a bit too long and continued well over into monday after a dosing around noon.

The last statement may look like it is of little value but believe me if you do this multiple days in a row and dose closer than 12-18 hours, you are looking forward to a long comedown.

Hangover and opioid-like feeling and 'sickness' were present (as others also report) with my trials and I would think that these problems are also able to be discerned from past posts. I think tolerance and sensitivity to other substances likely plays a large role on how this acts to each individual and that is probably why I didn't dissociate as much as I was expecting to but more nodding out. I have had much experience with methoxetamine and that is probably why this doesn't react with me the same way it does others.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOWEVER I will still like to point out the commonalities between many experiences:

1) Issues with redosing

2) Length of duration

3) Mental Confusion, Memory Problems, and Hangover

These are my biggest problems that I see with this however some throw amnesia in there which I have not experienced yet but do not want to as I know that requires a higher dose and thus longer duration and recovery time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^The above is what I think should be added to the front for now.

What do you mean by sickness? Do you think it affect opiods receptor, and never tried hydrocodone, but tried most opiates, i cannot say it far from them but really not close either, what other think about methoxphenidine and opiates effects?

This shit had me 5150 last night ready to kill my brotha, had to pop a few seroquels to snap out of it.

This shit had me 5150 last night ready to kill my brotha, had to pop a few seroquels to snap out of it.

That quite useless to post something like this if u dont explain how u 'fucked' with the products like you said in the previous thread, Glad your alive though bro, take care !!

Hey guys. I'm thinking of ordering 500mg today. Hows similar are the effects to MXE? Does it have same the music enhancer effects? Also does it increase sociability and mood in the same way?

First time poster, post on hipforums a lot. Anyway, I had 2g of this and I I.V.ed it overnight. It doesn't burn like you would expect dxm to, it feels a lot like mxe but you are able to function on it. Very unique chemical, I think it has some very good potential.

what is best ROa for most user, i did use only snorting, so wondering what you guys thinkin about oral compare to snort, didnt plan to Iv, or Im this but how did much Iv HomeGI and that was your frist time with the product?

Snorting didnt do too much for me. I eyeballed a tiny bit and bombed it. I felt the effects, but only really minor, ended up listening to some goa psy trance which sounded REALLY trippy on the stuff. Stayed awake after it. Don't eyeball it, as it's got a steep dosage response curve apparently, which means things could turn messy with just a tiny bit too much.

I am very experienced with pretty much all drugs, most I have i.v.ed at one point or another. I am highly use to mxe, ketamine, tiletamine, and 3-meo-pcp. I started my first i.v. at about 1mg for safety. Next I prepared 50mg, but the sweet spot was when I started loading 100-150mg in a hit. It feels so peaceful and chill, just a beautiful time.

What do you mean by sickness? Do you think it affect opiods receptor, and never tried hydrocodone, but tried most opiates, i cannot say it far from them but really not close either, what other think about methoxphenidine and opiates effects?

Initially, it had me feeling a bit sick as in 'I am about to nod and need to stay still' similar to what one may experience with things that interact with the opioid receptors.

Tolerance grew fast for me or rather binging became easy, not sure which really, shit was great while I had access to it then POOF, only able to get it from overseas. But this stuff just felt better and better and once re-dosing became easy to stagger, I would stay phaded for 3+days if I could, fucking wonderful shit.

For those wanting dosing suggestions re-read past posts, I think oral is the ROA that works best, nasal and rectal administration were not worthy of repeating.

Any comments on the appearance of this stuff?

I found fluffy white MXP with a sweet taste but have also heard of salty tasting salt-crystal MXP that has been going around, would like to gauge what is the 'common' batch or appearance of this, the fluffy white was quite nice.

I have the salty batch. Causes an immediate sneezing reflex after insufflation. And drips very slowly down the throat (over the course of ~15-20 minutes). It is effective that way. You have to take care, that everything dissolves. But there is a limit of let's say 80mg as a volume, that can be insufflated at once. Assuming, that you have 2 septal sides ;)

Oral dosing has a too long come-up. Not titratable.

i have the salty too, work good by snorting too, i tried a dose oral the last day, probably 60-70mg, which touch me good when i snort, didnt feel much with oral, i guess the dosage must be more, but i would add that when i was using mxe, i didnt like much oral had to do high dose, wait a lot, and for me its more easy to dose and redose on snorting, so bad for my nose though. Beside that i must admit this coupounds is pretty good, even though i feel it much more hard on the body, often wake up in a shitty state compare to his brother coumpounds mxe and 3-meo-pcp, but my oppinions on that is maybe not relevant, i do other drugs and there so many other factors in all that, would be good to have opinions of others on the 'afterglow'

Status
Not open for further replies.