View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxphenidine / MXP / 2-MeO-Diphenidine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I acquired this chemical in my never-ending quest for alternative treatments for (self-medicating) chronic dental pain. The temp filling for a molar that had just had a root canal broke in half approx. 36 hours after the work was done, and prompted me to rummage through my stash of RCs for relief while awaiting a return to the office tomorrow. Opiates are never my first go-to for dental pain, they don't help and make me nauseated. MXP in low doses (55mg, oral) is effective in providing general anesthesia to the mouth and gums for about six hours. At this dose there is a pleasant, serene fuzziness to my awareness, but I am able to go about my day fully functionally. My previous experiences with MXP include one session of 80mg x2 which led (inadvertently, due to redosing too soon despite the warnings) to a hole experience, and one session at 80mg alone, which I found much more enjoyable. Mixing with a few hits of cannabis enhances the warm relaxed feeling and increases the pain relief (I find cannabis itself to provide some relief from dental pain). I may have a slight disso tolerance due to recent sporadic MXE use (three times over the past two weeks) and rather indiscriminate use of 3-meo-pcp over the past two days, however, there does not seem to be much cross-tolerance with MXP.

Hope this helps someone.

Love and Light. Stay safe, friends.

Hi, I just got a batch of MXP crystals from RG, and it's got a terrible solvent smell (not far from acetone) that MXP from OBF and RA didn't have. Do you know if it's a problem ? If I can get rid of it ? I was thinking of leaving it open, but I'm afraid that's bad for the compound.

Hi, I just got a batch of MXP crystals from RG, and it's got a terrible solvent smell (not far from acetone) that MXP from OBF and RA didn't have. Do you know if it's a problem ? If I can get rid of it ? I was thinking of leaving it open, but I'm afraid that's bad for the compound.

You might want to post this question or have a browse through eadd.
IIRC somebody there got really ill from MXP, it was tested by the hospital and was found to have multiple contaminants.. possibly left over solvent from the manufacturing process.

I may be not be remembering correctly but I'm pretty sure this was the case.

Personally I think "if in doubt, chuck it out"

EDIT.

Nope. I was wrong, its Diphenidine, not MXP that caused the problems. But seeing as how similar they are I still think my advice is sound.
Heres a quote from the thread
"They sent out the diphenidine bag my parents found next to my bed, the current batch(from UK), it's packed full of nephrotic by products, parent compound and untreated precursor or so the local authorities said. That's why I almost lost my kidneys. "

Heres a link to the thread so you can make up your own mind
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...are-Almost-Dead-Diphenidine-Warning-Achtung!!

Personally I think the risk:reward ratio with Diph and MXP is all wrong. But its your call

Last edited:
I dosed 50 mg of MXP sublingually/buccaly today and it sedated me for ~10 hours. The effects were quite different from my experience with insufflation. Until now, there is no hint of stimulation, quite the opposite. Via this ROA the MXP could be used as a sleeping aid IMHO. Has anyone had similar encounters with sublingual ROA ?

Two days ago dosed 120 mg MXP orally each for me and a friend. 6 hours of mild confusion and lack of feeling/numbness ensued. Not unpleasant and not pleasant just... nothingy.

So yesterday at 4pm, sat by myself in my room, I took 180mg orally. Was on a semi full stomach so no effects for 3 hours or so, but from 7pm onwards I lay down with the light off and could feel it raining on me and the room distorting and sinking below me, it felt as if I was sinking into the ground but the room was sinking quicker.
All my memories were flashing by and just fading away and I was forgetting them all one by one, until I couldn't even remember who I was. It was complete amnesia, bloody horrible haha. I lay there until about 3am jsut trying to remember something.. anything at all, I saw tobacco on my table so thought well I must smoke, so I went outside for a cigarette. at about 4am I remembered my ex who is pregnant with my baby and split up with me recently and will no longer even acknowledge I exist, she was the only thing I could think.. it was like there was nothing else in my brain at all and and I just started bawling like a little bitch for hours. I tried to sleep again at about 6am but I think for a while I forgot how to breathe and had to manually compress my chest until I just excepted that I would die in my sleep anyway if I didn't know how to breathe and just passed out. Quite sure I had a seizure or something at some point but things are a bit fuzzy today so I'm not sure.

Was surprisingly trippy, could not sleep on it at all, forgot my own name or why I was in this house. forgot everything I knew. Still have a burning sensation inside my head today and my heart seems to be beating somewhat irregularly. I am quite experienced with psychadelics and dissociatives but this feeling of strangeness and 'amnesianess ' (<-not a word) was like no other I've had before. Was a very brink of death-like feeling.
Probably won't be taking the rest of the Gram haha.

MXP

Hello all. Veteran Psychonaut here, Second Generation, both Parents old Acid-Heads, been Tripping for over 25 years... I never post on anything Psychedelic that I run across on the net, but I do a great deal of Research, both Academically/Intellectually, as well as Physically/with the ingesting of and conducting Research, varied Compounds from not only the "Classic Psychedelic" Class, but also Deliriants, and my favorite really, the Disassociatives. Actually, a Psychedelic Disassociative is Optimal for me, I suppose upon actually attempting to convey the Thoughts to follow. If Tripping and Rolling is "Trolling" (or was in my Day), then what do we call K and Tripping. Kripping I guess, if nothing else. "Hey, how was your weekend m8?" Oh, pretty good. Me on the Old Bag went up the Coast, checked into a hotel, chilled, kripped, fucked around, walked on the beach, banged her out, came in her haircut, basic Style, laid back you know. What'd you do m8?"

Yeah, that would probably work pretty well, no outsider will know what kripping means if they overhear it in a convo, I suppose that seals it. ;-)

That's the awesome thing about Writing; it's pace (if one takes their Time, edits, proofreads, has Fun), I find that it's pace lends itself to new associations within the Mind, also synergistic sorts of Revelations... Well enough of that, time for (dun-da-da), METHOXPHENIDINE aka MXP!

BASIC OPINION: Great Stuff! DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 7-9/10 BASIC DESCRIPTION OF EFFECTS: Long-term K and LSD, with not so much visuals as such, but a different sort of appearance to intimate objects. INTENSE and Prolonged Disassociation, but not exactly like K. Long-term (mainly positive) after-effects, though obviously long-term effects unknown, or are they? I never did Diphenidine, don't plan to really, though I may dabble if I encounter it. I have quite a bit of (positive, love it) experience with k. A lot of People don't like it, mis-use it.

I've never been in a full K-Hole, deliberately. A fella I know turned me on to k in 1995, he told me, "Listen, you're gonna see people snort lines of this, don't do it or you will go in a "K-Hole", which is ..." He instructed me in it's Correct Usage; "Do a couple key bumps, bing-bing, then wait a half hour or so and do a couple more if you want. And so on through the rest of the Night."

I began in that Fashion, loved it, and have indulged whenever it has been available, building up to where now I can rail it up and Dance and have a mad fucking Time with it until I'm done after like 8 hours or so. But then, once you start snapping out of it, you realize it's only been two hours, and that you feel great and have your Head back together, what am I gonna do for the rest of the Night? Ahh, Sex, right, let's go find a Lass...

Now with this Stuff, well, this isn't for Kids or Beginners. They should follow my m8's above-mentioned Protocol. For Combat Veterans, Law-Enforcement Personnel, and Victims of PTSD, who wish to experiment with Ketamine in the treatment of PTSD, I would advise a nasal-spray delivered combinations of Water and Ketamine, two blasts every 4 hours or as needed to Combat the debilitating effects of PTSD.

The Effects of Ketamine are very short-Acting, useful in TEMPORARY alleviation of symptoms associated with PTSD such as Anxiety and short-term Depression. METHOXPHENIDINE, when used in conjuction with a STRICT Protocol, under Expert (my) Supervision, can SUCESSFULLY Treat ALL PTSD-Related symptoms for a period of a week-10 days. ALL symptoms including despondence, long-term Depression, Insomnia, Nightmares...

MXP could be the next Wonder-Drug. It should go the way of a Legally-Prescribable Psychiatric Drug in due time, could benefit untold People. Currently, Only Paxil and Zoloft are accepted Treatments for PTSD, though if you go to Urgent Care (as I had to), they will give you Trasodone for the insomnia, and it is also a "anti-Depressant", so it is the de-facto drug prescribed, as it is CHEAPER than the twin Evils, Zoloft and Paxil.

These Psychiatric Drugs are very Dangerous in my View. LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ketamine, others, however, are not Dangerous, or at least not relatively-speaking. So apart from the Medical/Psychiatric Applications of Mehtoxphenidine, let's get to the "Trip Report", or whatever you crazy Young Kids are calling such reporting these Days...

I'll start off by attempting to be concise, then I'll get more Creative.

METHOXPHENIDINE/MXP: Street Names- "MK-ULTRA", "Black Manta", "Epiphany Powder", "Ephiph-Powder", "Epiph", "Edith Bunker".

METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION: Insuffalation with water/Nasal Spray. Street-method, snort crystals, snort water. snort air till dry-ish, stick your fingers in your nose and digest the crystals a bit, dry your nose in the mirror, fix your hair, pull your fucking fly up m8. Mug.

DOSAGE: Two skinny, "pinner" lines, like a skinny inch = $20 USD. Usually sold in a capsule, which you should open and snort, oral consumption, sublingual, ect., parachuting = WOM/Waste of Money. Pure Crystals is what you want in those intimate nasal passages. You might not get that though, you'll probably get it crushed into powder and Stepped on, which is not a bad thing so long as the cut is non-toxic. Toilet-break anyone?

MY STYLE; First time, I bought two capsules from a guy, (in California, where it is not Controlled), banged (snorted) one, started Djing. After about twenty minutes, started feeling the fainest k effects/wobbly legs. The Music enhanced this. I snort another one. A bit later, feeling k-d out, but wildly energetic. Best fucking Set ever, don't remember the last line, but it went in. After about less than an hour, couldn't work my Dj gear anymore, had to go for a walk. The intense, long-distance disassociation is unlike anything else. This Stuff may be the "Ring to Rule them All".

I can talk more, and probably will, so let me try and wrap up.

STAGE ONE: MK-ULTRA. Party-Time. Put on some DRUMSTEP and have Fun.

STAGE 2: BLACK MANTA. A Mental Fog begins rolling in. A Deep, Dark Fog, time begins slowing down. Everything in your Life, your Psyche begins bubbling up to your Consciousness. They remain independent, you begin becoming conscious of multiple planes of Existance, even seeing with clarity, other (smaller, 7-11?), Dimensions. Conscious Awareness of inestimable different Levels of Existence/Dimensions? Disconnect with waking Reality. Body and Basic Mind are barely chugging along, speaking in rehearsed and poorly executed patterns, chiches, movies, samples. Inability to express much or any of what you can actively understand. Exterior confusion. Interior Omniscience. Madness...

STAGE 3: EPIPHANY POWDER. As the Efffects begin to sub-side, you begin the long-road Down... Everything that came up begins to make Sense. Incredible Epihpanies and Creative, Positive Plans begin coming to Light. The Sense is, "Everything's going to be Okay..." Ride off into the Sunset. Happily ever-after. The Shire...

(record of a car-crash wheeling-up) Not so fast. After-Shocks. Next-day. Weird restlessness, anxiety. Gotta walk, feels like someone or thing is following me. Tension. Cautiousness.

STAGE 4: ACTUAL COME-DOWN. As Dr. Andrew Weil said, something to the Effect of, "It's what you do with the Insights gained during the Experience that is the Key".

STAGE 5: 2-days, 1-week post. INCREDIBLE outpouring of Creative/Productive Material. I hope you can Write/Create fast, you won't be able to keep up.

ps- I should mention at this point, that I found more. One night, I bought a gram. I wanted to push the Envelope, so I DUMPED a whole half gram in one nostril, sealed it with my fingers and stood with ,my head upside down for a couple minutes and massaged it in, then water, dry... Went for a walk (San Francisco). Ended up in the Upper Haight, good times. Walked back to my hotel, dumped the other half in the other nostril, upside down, water. Walked (from the Mission-Area), to the Ferry Station, intending to go to Fisherman's Wharf and get a Rock Crab and Shrimp Sandwhich, and an Anchor Steam.

(DISASSOCIATION DESCENDS)

I think I am at Fisherman's Wharf, I am actually stuck at the Ferry Station, it looks incredible. Fog everywhere.

A Ferry begins approaching. It looks like some fucking Evil little Mantis-ship. I can't understand what it is. Can I go on that thing? How. Buying and holding on to ticket was extremely difficult. I was certain I wouldn't be able to continue to hold on to it, so I am squeezing it very tightly.

Ferry Ride. I am totally confused, can't even figure out how to buy a beer. Who knows what, then I venture out back. Alone. Eureka! I sing Edmund Fitzgeraald, envision Sex Pistols in the "Queen's Jubilee", and also sing, Oi!-Style, "Our God is an Awesome God".

Horror. I get off the Ferry at Vallejo. I think I am at Fisherman's Wharf. I have no idea what is going on. I do the short-step PCP walk under a tree for a couple hours, end up back in the Station, can't figure out where I am, how to get back to the Mission. Desperation. Completely useless. I buy a new ticket eventually, and wait it out. I had already bought an all-day pass, didn't understand that.

All the while, incredible, explosive Epiphanies.

First half a g was after the bars closed at 2am or around that time. 2nd half it was still dark out, maybe 5:30 am.

Next day you will be tweaked out for a while.

I heard someone say, "I hope you don't have anything to do the next day."

Cheers Lads... ;-)

Hello maniacD, look like you had a wonderful time on the products ur telling, can you bemore precise, cause ur speaking about caps seeling, compare to the currency you use it look like your in the us, are you sure are you getting methoxphenidine? cause compare to what u saying it can be anything dissos or some different compounds into, take care anyway! and well no many posts these past weeks for mxp, is everyone at mental hospital or what? ! great day all!

A collection of folks tested this in a small social setting, same dose for each person despite different body shapes & sizes (140mg but we knew what we were getting into, wouldn't recommend this dose without a tolerance/experience)
Some folks combined with alcohol in fairly small amounts, a few beers, they didn't seem to enjoy the combination though, I couldn't really tell what was going on with them being a bit out of it myself, but I think they just felt too "sloppy". If you absolutely had to drink with it then I really would limit yourself. I wouldn't recommend it, judging by their reactions. They weren't in immediate danger (though I could see how that would be possible) but they didn't look like they were having a lot of fun either.

I was on just Methoxphenidine and really enjoyed myself - that dose wasn't too mind-fucking for me, I was coherent and fairly well socially-lubricated, but I wouldn't have taken that sorta dose at say a rave or a club or something, I was very obviously high and my attempts to walk were way off. Eyes glazed over and all that. In regards to combining with Ethylphenidate, I wouldn't advise it - pretty sure I read elsewhere in the thread that someone has done it, but I have no idea if it's safe. I can't see any reason why that combination would be particularly desirable, you could say Methoxphenidine is a little bit stimmy anyway, and if there's issues with high BP from both I just don't think it's worth it.

For optimal use as a party drug, personally I'd stay in the low-dose range to get those "happy-feels" and be a bit unsteady on your feet, rather than go for a psychedelic experience (induced by Methoxphenidine alone, I mean) - heavy doses bring with them more loss of motor control, more amnesia, etc.

I'd probably answer the same way if anyone asked about combining Methoxphenidine with anything - I wouldn't want to change the experience all that much. Exceptions to the rule would perhaps be combining it with psychedelics or opiates, that I would consider - I feel they would be more synergistic than stimulants or alcohol, though I haven't tested this yet. Still, opiates would probably be just as dangerous as combining with alcohol or stims. Benzos, I found, killed off the experience.

In terms of the best ROA for use as a party drug, it's probably still going to be oral I'm afraid. Plugging would be quite impractical, really (if we were talking purely in terms of amount of effort, and ability to do it in a social setting) though some feel it's the most effective route outside of IV/IM - I remember reading on another forum that to get the most bang for your buck from this route, do an enema beforehand. If you planned to plug, then it'd be wise to go back to square one and start off with small doses. I don't have any further information on the dosage difference between oral and rectal, and I have zero information in regards to vaping. Snorting, as you say, is painful - but it does work. I only ever snort as sort of a "booster" to an oral dose. Sorry I don't have much else, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents.

those who cant quite find the right finger to put on certain effects.. this maybe a little out there but i find a distinct itchy relation in the later hours that reminds me of mpa..?

I apologise for bumping the thread yet again, guess MXP simply isn't that interesting a chemical in vivo (in comparison to other dissociatives available)... but I'm curious about what you meant by this?

Did you mean to say that you dosed, went to sleep, slept undisturbed (but presumably with interesting dreams to boot...), and then awoke as though you had a normal nights rest? I'm just asking because I have a keen interest in lucid dreaming and would be interested in attempting this experiment, but MXP is generally considered to be a very stimulating substance... Were you able to fall asleep while you were high? Or did you dose before bed with the intention of seeing what effects occurred specifically during sleep?

I dosed at onset of sleep attempt. The glacial effect onset meant by T+2h, my dreams were in 4-D, explosively paced, I was shown the winding, torch-lit, stone pathway of The Castle Of Man, with each step I saw the hominid tribes advance, from quadripedal, disorganised brutes to bipedal tribes utilising speech. I saw the first conceptual deity, I watched the wars that religion brought. The birth of Monarchy from Alpha tribe members, I stared at the sarcophagi in which they rested. Statues of each era of two millenia adorned the path. A French General. A Saxon warrior. A Nordic brute. A Viking raider. Edwardian Knights and Victorian hang-men.

Only one case with high levels of MXP, the other two likely combined it with unknown amounts of other drugs.

Oh well, there are many irresponsible drug users out there. More than 20 people died from taking MXE in Europe alone until 2014.

You just repeated what was said in the publication.. To be fair no one ever just does one drug, and most people who do drugs are usually on some type of prescription medication.

I didn't post that to criticise the drug or scare people off. I'm merely sharing academic analysis, as there isn't much about.

I personally have found the drug very useful, particularly the after affects.

- Snorting is quite as effective as oral, it feels somehow cleaner and it is way faster in coming-up/total duration;

i'm confused by your wording here. do you think snorting is better or worse than oral?

how is this compared to MXE and there's afterglow effects wich i am ineressed in to get , what is the duration with this chem?

Can't handle this stuff so far - seems to have a nasty manic mood and a sharp stimulation - there are positives but didn't trust the stuff - diphenidine is lovely though so easy serene and calm, weird it is true but great when you get a handle on it as well as a handy duration. Lets face it we know very little about them but I say didn't feel so safe on this - getting K, MXE isb't possible so might give this another go but you need downers to hand with it.

I'm going to fuck with more of this even though it had me wanting to kill shit. I don't think it was the drug, dude said the wrong thing. Probably would have flipped sober.

Any thoughts on doing this on a construction site? I don't go high up or anything, they just have me move heavy shit. They already think I'm crazy so that don't matter.

I'm going to fuck with more of this even though it had me wanting to kill shit. I don't think it was the drug, dude said the wrong thing. Probably would have flipped sober.

I would take this more seriously. Didn't someone kill their mother on MXP? You might have got pissed off while sober, but that doesn't mean it couldn't have gone worse on MXP.

Any thoughts on doing this on a construction site?

No one here is going to tell you that this is an ok idea. I guess you already know that it's a bad idea, since you're asking for permission.

If I were you I would trash your MXP and be done with it. That's what I did.

Yeah someone did murder their mother on MXP. Honestly if someone saying the wrong thing makes you want to kill them, I would stay away from this and figure out why it is you feel that way, that's going to get you in trouble man.

Also taking it on a construction site is a really bad idea (I imagine you're working at the construction site?). A really bad idea, please don't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.