• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 6th Dose (now you've gone and used it all up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone got any experience with 3-MeO-PCE? I was wondering how it compares to MXE, is it worth splashing out for?

I've experience with 3-MeO-PCP if you're interested in trying that. Not 3-MeO-PCE though.

Alcohol and any dissociative do not mix well. They will dehydrate you quickly, give you an awful hangover and ruin the experience by making your head spin. Opiates are a antagonist for dissociatives and visa versa. If you take MXE with an opiate...CUT THE DOSE IN HALF BECAUSE YOU DON'T NEED THAT MUCH!!
I used to do heroin and ketamine together all the time. The dope kills the psychedelic aspect of the KET, but the KET makes it so when I do a shot...I only use HALF my normal amount...Because it will ROCK you.
Just be careful and have fun. It sounds like MXE is pretty complete by itself...Be happy with that and enjoy!

yeah MXE doesn't need mixing with anything tbh. one hell of a drug. finishes off nicely with valium, wake up feeling amazing

yeah MXE doesn't need mixing with anything tbh. one hell of a drug. finishes off nicely with valium, wake up feeling amazing

I sure would love some valium for blunting the post-M-hole unpleasant limbo.

I've experience with 3-MeO-PCP if you're interested in trying that. Not 3-MeO-PCE though.

It's an option that's open to me, would you recommend it? How would you say it compares to the MXE high/after-glow?

I sure would love some valium for blunting the post-M-hole unpleasant limbo.

order some etizolam. or better yet find a vendor that sells both :)

i have taken mxe a few times and have always taken xanax or klonopin to fall asleep. It's like "okay this is over let me get to fucking sleep!!!"

yeah JS, it smoothens the whole thing right out, massively recommend, best mexy experiences ive had theres been valium in there somewhere, seems to concentrate the euphoric effects more, orgasmic body feel and less mind fucking. beautiful

Has anyone got any experience with 3-MeO-PCE? I was wondering how it compares to MXE, is it worth splashing out for?

I love it. It's got a longer much half-life than mxe (closer to pcp) and lingers for a good while; still a bit wonky the next day afterglow few days after that - i wouldn't want to do it if i've got something 'normal' to do in the next couple of days. Effects to me are more stimulating than mxe, and maybe more trippy, but not as dissociating if that makes sense (i didn't explore the dose upwards but it felt pretty complete at the standard (~20-30mg)). Bit more of an obvious body load/feel than mxe. I didn't really think it compares directly to mxe (it feels more like its own thing than long-lasting (non-ketone) mxe) - i remember laughing playing a large part in the experience, but this may have been suggestion from an f&b report (but it felt pretty unavoidable at the time).

Be careful with these analogues though (this and 3-meo-pcp) - without the ketone of mxe, it really does linger in the body, and redosing can be easy to overdo.

Last edited:
I love it. It's got a longer much half-life than mxe (closer to pcp) and lingers for a good while; still a bit wonky the next day afterglow few days after that - i wouldn't want to do it if i've got something 'normal' to do in the next couple of days. Effects to me are more stimulating than mxe, and maybe more trippy, but not as dissociating if that makes sense (i didn't explore the dose upwards but it felt pretty complete at the standard (~20-30mg)). Bit more of an obvious body load/feel than mxe. I didn't really think it compares directly to mxe (it feels more like its own thing than long-lasting (non-ketone) mxe) - i remember laughing playing a large part in the experience, but this may have been suggestion from an f&b report (but it felt pretty unavoidable at the time).

Be careful with these analogues though (this and 3-meo-pcp) - without the ketone of mxe, it really does linger in the body, and redosing can be easy to overdo.

Thanks for the info, sounds like an interesting compound!

MXE has now been banned in Finland. The Nordic countries are usually very fast to ban new RC's. Sweden next, then Norway, probably Denmark after that.

Last edited:
Just thought I'd post a couple funny quotes from my friend on MXE now, I believe he took 15mg + 25mg sublingual.

says:
*my computer is the size of a dolls house machine atm
*I dont no
*tuneeeeel
*Wtf
*this fucking music
*makes me do things xD

says:
*Is this really
*I sd
*Why am I stamping
*cF

It's an option that's open to me, would you recommend it? How would you say it compares to the MXE high/after-glow?

Yeah it's a nice drug, 3-MeO-PCP. At first I didn't see the point of it, but it grew on me. It doesn't give as much dissociation as MXE, but at higher doses it really gives a dopamine rush almost up there with traditional stimulants like cocaine. Think the most I took was 20mg plugged. The effects last around 24 hours, regardless of whether you sleep or not. It's quite stimulating also, you'll find your mind racing slightly, your pores profusely sweating.

At lower doses basically like low-dose MXE with a very long half-life. At higher doses you can add a DARI rush to that that lasts a good while indeed.

tried to order some earlier, and the form wouldn't process to the next required thing. hmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's a nice drug, 3-MeO-PCP. At first I didn't see the point of it, but it grew on me. It doesn't give as much dissociation as MXE, but at higher doses it really gives a dopamine rush almost up there with traditional stimulants like cocaine. Think the most I took was 20mg plugged. The effects last around 24 hours, regardless of whether you sleep or not. It's quite stimulating also, you'll find your mind racing slightly, your pores profusely sweating.

At lower doses basically like low-dose MXE with a very long half-life. At higher doses you can add a DARI rush to that that lasts a good while indeed.

I do like a good DARI rush! The week following pay day is going to be good, I can feel it :D

I'm thinking about trying a higher dose, say 35mg sublingual now, but it's 5am already. I don't mind being up to 9ish, maybe 10, but any later I want to be asleep. How's the residual stimulation at higher doses? I've slept with no problems at T+5:00 before, and I think I could probably sleep earlier, possibly even during the peak if I tried hard enough - though of course that'd be a waste.

omg i feel amazing so glad my mxe came today
if only i had some weed to go with it words can't describe how well they combine

You find that? I actually can't remember if I've combined it with weed or not yet. I don't think so though, probably only alcohol.

Could you describe the combination to me a little? Thanks :)

(if you're curious, I just ended up drinking tonight, MXE will be for a couple days time I think.)

Weed really made the MXE quite a bit more intense when I took it. It was not really in a good way either... it like made the robotic behavior feel awkward. It was in a social setting though, which weed often doesn't agree with anyway.

I found MXE and 4 HO MET to be an exquisite combination at the tail end of a 6 apb journey. I was a little nervous to add the MXE towards the end seeing as how the overall consensus seems to be that it doesn't lend well to serotonergics, but my curiosity prevailed and I spent the next 24 hours wide awake doing 10mg insufflated doses every 3 hours or so.

A little goes a long way with this one.

A gram of ketamine lasts me about 7 hours.

Half gram of MXE lasted me 5 days.

That's harm reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.