• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 6th Dose (now you've gone and used it all up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MXE sounds like something I'd absolutely love. How do you find it works with a few hits of buddha? I'm the kind of guy that likes to mellow out, not get totally mind fucked. I'd imagine a few bowl hits and a few bumps of MXE would be a nice cozy place for the mind to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
MXE will teach you futuristic Russian calculous if you don't watch yourself with it. Tread lightly my friend. It's a VERY chill chem at LOW doses.

*I for one seem to personally really enjoy the fuck out of this shit to a spiritual level, not even paralleled by LSD.

^(J.Wallace) I would dose really low if that's what you're looking for. My first time, that was exactly what I was going for and I took 20mg. It was too much honestly, I think more like 10mg would have been wise. 20mg had me feeling isolated, especially after smoking.

Cyanoide: What's the other country? I need to know when it's time to stock up!

MXE increased my libido and self-esteem, delivered me from depression. I can easily schedule meetings with old friends, socializing took place like clockwork. Attended a small tendency to dwell in dreams and reveries. Looks like a perfect social drug in small doses.

Among the negative effects seem to have been noticed slight memory impairment, and loss of visual thinking.

I recall that at the end of October 2011 in Russia has entered a ban on the long list of RC, including MXE, 2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine and its derivatives, almost all the tryptamines.

Last edited:
MXE sounds like something I'd absolutely love. How do you find it works with a few hits of buddha? I'm the kind of guy that likes to mellow out, not get totally mind fucked. I'd imagine a few bowl hits and a few bumps of MXE would be a nice cozy place for the mind to be.
They work simply amazing together; such a relaxing chilled out combo. It really brings out the visual and mental effects. I heard some people say the combo brings out axiety but for me it doesn't. Just keep your doses low with both and remember mxe takes longer to hit you than ketamine so wait a while before dosing.

I ended few days ago my 2.5g and decided to stay away for this stuff for a while. Even doing it 2 to 4 times usage per week after work at night, altered my lifestyle, and seems my selfdiscipline for useful things dropped without me noticing to really low levels... Its a sneaky bastard, that dari stimulation / afterglow-everything-is-good is def something to watchout kids. :)

When dosing it sublingualy what is a good amount of time to hold it under your tongue?

I think I will dissolve the dose in water first since it will be allot easier to pour in my mouth than loose powder on a card.

Has anyone else noted oddities concerning oral/sublingual vs. insufflation? In my experience, keeping it under the tongue and then swallowing whatever saliva there is produces a stronger and more dysphoric experience, whereas insufflation is warm and less confusing.

Can an opiate dependent person take this on opiates is what I want to know. Just got some Real Nice off white M and wanna try it but dont want to die or get sick

Can an opiate dependent person take this on opiates is what I want to know. Just got some Real Nice off white M and wanna try it but dont want to die or get sick

I found that taking MXE whilst on opiates brings on a much heavier nod. The time I tried MXE (20mg) with O-DT, I actually fell asleep (something that I can never do on opiates, therefore I wonder if 'passed out' is a better term), and woke up in a state of bad confusion and very short of breath. I also had a thumping headache that lasted the rest of the night and the next day. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I am aware of the symptoms of opiate overdose when I see them. I'm pretty sure it was the MXE that caused this, since I wasn't on an exactly heroic dose of O-DT.

So my advice would be to tread carefully. Obviously a very strong nod feels amazing, but don't take much MXE at all. Definitely don't try to M-Hole while you're on the nod.

I've taken it with oxy with my friend who is dependent... we both took a lot of each and smoked and vaped bowl after bowl of hash covered with hash oil... and did nitrous too... we noticed no ill effects... other than the fact that he's an oxy addict... but no complications with mixing that stuff... I believe he also took some adderall... I don't like amps so I passed...

I found that taking MXE whilst on opiates brings on a much heavier nod. The time I tried MXE (20mg) with O-DT, I actually fell asleep (something that I can never do on opiates, therefore I wonder if 'passed out' is a better term), and woke up in a state of bad confusion and very short of breath. I also had a thumping headache that lasted the rest of the night and the next day. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I am aware of the symptoms of opiate overdose when I see them. I'm pretty sure it was the MXE that caused this, since I wasn't on an exactly heroic dose of O-DT.

So my advice would be to tread carefully. Obviously a very strong nod feels amazing, but don't take much MXE at all. Definitely don't try to M-Hole while you're on the nod.

Everytime i read of headaches on mxe i wonder if the person has enough water in em. I find that i need to start well hydrated and then consume at least a half gallon more or i start to feel
shady while on mxe

MXE increased my libido and self-esteem, delivered me from depression. I can easily schedule meetings with old friends, socializing took place like clockwork. Attended a small tendency to dwell in dreams and reveries. Looks like a perfect social drug in small doses.

[/SIZE]

this is good to hear =D the anti depressing optimistic afterglow is amazing

Everytime i read of headaches on mxe i wonder if the person has enough water in em. I find that i need to start well hydrated and then consume at least a half gallon more or i start to feel
shady while on mxe

Yeah MXE has this remarkable ability to suck all the water out of me within minutes. I have to drink a lot, and go to the toilet a lot. It could be that dehydration was responsible for my headache, but it really was a pounding, agonising headache that I wouldn't normally associate with dehydration. Coupled with my the sensation that I had been holding my breath far too long (I had to catch my breath for a minute) and the confusion (I don't normally wake up in a delirious state), it seems more likely to have been caused by a lack of oxygen, and it really does worry me that this seems a logical explanation at all.

MXE also dehydrates me, combine this with the alcohol i drink when doing MXE and i end up with a serious fucking ripper of a headache. stopped drinking with it now though, doesnt mix too well with MXE in large amounts. makes the experience dirty, more confusing than usual and generally fucked up

Has anyone got any experience with 3-MeO-PCE? I was wondering how it compares to MXE, is it worth splashing out for?

Status
Not open for further replies.