• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 6th Dose (now you've gone and used it all up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At low doses this feels like an anti depressant with some sedation/less anxious to do things correct?

I still want to know if I experienced a subtresh dose on stuff I thought was fake. It makes you laugh and act manicly colors get vibrating and it def feels like a comfortable nitriousque glow after the mania and it keeps you up ? I just remember saying whoa and seeing wavey lines and want to know if that sounds like mxe

That sounds like a decent sized dose, not a threshold dose. A subthreshold dose would be one that didn't give effects at all for the record...

Just got some MXE in the mail. hopefully it's real, tested it with marquis reagent, may have turned it slightly brown/tan.

Just looked elsewhere on the site, matches how it reacts to marquis, very slow, light fade to tan.

just took a tiny bit, my back pain is gone now :) feels rather sensory.

Last edited:
just took a tiny bit, my back pain is gone now :) feels rather sensory.

Love the painkiller qualities of it. I have back pain myself from lagging around online too much sometimes and this stuff fixes that right up.

Getting my gram in about 2 weeks from now. Never had a dissociative before and I'm pumped! Will 20 mg be a good starter dose?. I'm not trying to go too far I just want to get the warm feelings and explore my mind a little. I'm Hoping music is more enjoyable also. How long does this amount of dose normally last? And what's best, dissolve in water and drink, or sit under tongue?

I was depressed after I stopped using MXE. Approximately one and a half months...
Perhaps it is not associated with the drug. Does anyone had similar?

Getting my gram in about 2 weeks from now. Never had a dissociative before and I'm pumped! Will 20 mg be a good starter dose?. I'm not trying to go too far I just want to get the warm feelings and explore my mind a little. I'm Hoping music is more enjoyable also. How long does this amount of dose normally last? And what's best, dissolve in water and drink, or sit under tongue?
Try 15mg at first. Then wait an hour and see how you feel. Then maybe 15mg more.
If another hour you still feel good, try one last time.. 15mg.

The come up takes an hour, the come down takes several hours.

I like to snort it.

Of course, make sure you test to make sure it's MXE you have before you take any.

I was depressed after I stopped using MXE. Approximately one and a half months...
Perhaps it is not associated with the drug. Does anyone had similar?

Yes. Not for a month.. just for a couple hours. Depression. After the nap after the afterglow.

Love the painkiller qualities of it. I have back pain myself from lagging around online too much sometimes and this stuff fixes that right up.

LOL, if back pain can be laughed about, I fucked up my back the same way, too much sitting on the bed using the laptop. I'm coming down now, I took a good bit more earlier, never taken Ketamine, but I would say the experience was far more like LSD than MDMA(in terms of mindfuck, had some unrealistic thinking, kinda fun, certainly not too stressful though)

with eyes closed, kept imagining rays coming from a central point, then triangles and arrows. Open eye was not nearly as intense as LSD, seemed like gravitational planes were shifting, colors had a certain quality.

I need to remember to use my own imagination when I do these things, makes it more meaningful. didn't find it very depressing in the sad thoughts department, considering that I just found out my parents are getting divorced, the thought did come up during the experience, my thoughts were that I will be ok, that it isnt going to affect me very much.

overall, quite the mindfuck, which can be a cool quality in the right amounts. It seemed to shift through many phases of effect. Among my top three strangest experiences, in a class of it's own (by definition too) but did not leave me feeling shell shocked

I was kinda worried about my cat, her pupils dilated quite a bit. I didn't give her any or leave any out, I was very cautious about that, but I was a little worried about tiny trace amounts(fingertips etc cat came into same room I was in). seriously though, anybody else using MXE have a cat/pet? (did not dose my cat, I'm not an asshole like that)

Nevermind, my cat is doing just fine.

Last edited:
Your animals know when you are high.
Don't worry too much about it.
They can sense your feelings.
Since they don't speak, they are more in tune with their senses than us.
(think about how blind people have crazy high sense of smell and hearing and touch)
What animals can't do they make up for with what they can.

It's fun to play with the dogs on MXE. You can tune into your animals a bit this way.. notice things they want and need.

You are their god, after all. You create their world.

That sounds like a decent sized dose, not a threshold dose. A subthreshold dose would be one that didn't give effects at all for the record...
well you see I was totally not holing if I was not just getting effects from an edible. I ate some edibles and I knew if it was Mxe it was cut up as it was crystallish grains until I crushed it up to a fluffy white powder verry fluffy. It wasnt Super intense I drank like two tall cans and it kind of randomly hit me when I layed down I kept acting like a total dipshit laughing very badly for some reason and there was nothing funny going on I felt like I was tripping mild but with some kind of glow of nitrousisque type way for like five hours I woke up pretty hungover but happy. I just dont think a small eeible could do that could it? The othet experiments I did with it were just kinda ........slow depression gone almost sloppy. If thats what mxe is that I experienced I dunno what kinda dose I had But it was pretty weird it felt like electricity was around the room

Edit: damn this shit is no joke... i think im done for a bit with phycs.. if someone is there to talk me down id be thankefull.. never been this close to truly losin it.. wow.

You should check your blood sugar levels. Dissociatives feel like they lower your blood sugar whilst simultanously keeping you metally stimulated with dopaminergic effects. Just make sure you eat something after the hole, preferably something with slow-release carbohydrates, with some fruit juice or smoothie.

pretty sure its not good mxe, im very experienced with mdma and lsd and the afterglow is nothing like either of them. and the visuals were.. very different than anything ive had before, just flowing dull colors of green or purple, i was floting in space looking at a space ship at one point, but all in all whatever i have is a very strange chemical, the visuals can be fun but the severe cross eye vision is prob not worht it..

MXE is an NMDA antagonist, and its effects are not really anything like 5-HT agonists such as LSD, or serotonin releasing stimulants such as MDMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.