• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 6th Dose (now you've gone and used it all up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed really made the MXE quite a bit more intense when I took it. It was not really in a good way either... it like made the robotic behavior feel awkward. It was in a social setting though, which weed often doesn't agree with anyway.

Oddly enough your post made me remember that I have tried the combo, I guess I'm just being drunk and forgetful. When I tried it I found that prior to smoking I was very euphoric, blissful - but once I smoked I just became very anxious and my memory lasted about 3 seconds before resetting itself. Then again, all I have is some insanely potent sativa (I'm talking grain of rice sized bit of bud = an entire night.) so I've not really been able to avoid the anxiety and memory loss any of the times I've smoked it, regardless of what I mix it with.

Despite that being a lot longer, you could make that half gram last even longer if you used it sublingually thouart_that :D sublingual is a great ROA with this chemical.

I usually feel the effects by the time I swallow the saliva from sublingual administration at about T+0:15, then I come up for a while, starting to peak at T+1:00, peak lasts anywhere up to T+3:00 or T+3:30 (this is with doses only up to 25mg max in one dose so far, so this may be extended with higher doses), once I believe it was as low as T+2:00 but that was my first time with just 15mg. After that I feel nice and relaxed, a little stimulated, a tiny bit dissociated still, and that tends to last until T+5:00, this all extends a LOT when you redose, as I've found redosing sublingually with this compound massively increases the duration but not the intensity of the peak (e.g. I've had > 8-9 hour experiences, with a 5-6 hour peak, but no more intense than the first dose)

15mg is a nice blissful experience but not very dissociating. 25mg is my highest initial dose and that was similar to I'd estimate around 150mg of Ketamine for me personally, quite dissociating but I was also able to snap out of it in social situations, which was quite useful.

YMMV :)

30+30mg at T+4 makes for a good evening too. Not too much residual stimulation (was able to sleep by T+11 (2AM) after a little sexy times)

Jesusgreen, you really must try combining with weed. it really cranks up the wobwobfactor up a few notches.

30+30mg at T+4 makes for a good evening too. Not too much residual stimulation (was able to sleep by T+11 (2AM) after a little sexy times)

Jesusgreen, you really must try combining with weed. it really cranks up the wobwobfactor up a few notches.

So weed turns MXE into dubstep?

lol. that's some serious synaesthesia there.

I think I know what he means it's the few hertz flicker, that I seem to get, that he's talking about.

lol. that's some serious synaesthesia there.

I think I know what he means it's the few hertz flicker, that I seem to get, that he's talking about.

Oscillating filter/phasery effects. Even more apparent when mixed with AM-1220 and AM-2201, nice mix too :D

^ not the nicest thing to say, but it had me lmao... its true tho...

I've never had issues doing too much k... it wears off so fast you end up going through heroic amounts in a very short time... mxe you can just take a few bumps a day and be high the whole day... so its much easier to get carried away with... I kinda feel like its a version of k that you CAN take alll the time.... when I'm on it I feel that way anyway... and a zip will last me 2 months... if I tried to stay high on k all day id go thru a zip in under a week

Last edited:
Btw, what is the appearance of everyone's MXE like? My EU stuff looks like a fine white powder but on closer inspection has lots of very small hard grains, if you sniff it as is, it tends to run out your nose and down your face all gritty. Crushes fine under paper + 1 rub of card though.

Its 30% cheaper than the very cheapest of the UK stuff though, yet seems to be exactly the same stuff (as what I had july from UK, saved 5mg to compare) This is compared on appearance, density, effects and smell/taste.

Btw, what is the appearance of everyone's MXE like? My EU stuff looks like a fine white powder but on closer inspection has lots of very small hard grains, if you sniff it as is, it tends to run out your nose and down your face all gritty. Crushes fine under paper + 1 rub of card though.

Its 30% cheaper than the very cheapest of the UK stuff though, yet seems to be exactly the same stuff (as what I had july from UK, saved 5mg to compare) This is compared on appearance, density, effects and smell/taste.

Mine is exactly as you described, gives me a runny nose almost immediately after insufflating. Get mine from the UK. It's also a lot trippier than I remembered lol.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is exactly as you described, gives me a runny nose almost immediately after insufflating. Get mine from the UK. It's also a lot trippier than I remembered lol.;)

Try crushing it on a CD case/other flat hard surface with a piece of (if possible shiny) paper on top. Run a card back n forth, scrape off the paper and put in pile. Paper on top, run a card back n forth, scrape off the paper and put in pile.

Make lines...........And sniff.

Don't leave the lines that close together though, otherwise someone might accidentally (or "accidentally") sniff two at once!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I still don't see why anyone bothers snorting this, it doesn't even seem to be half as effective as sublingual, the effects also last shorter, plus as with all insufflation you're likely damaging your nose some, particularly if this is an irritant like Ketamine - the only pro I can see with that ROA would be the slightly quicker come up, but it's only a quicker peak - sublingual itself starts coming up after 10-15 minutes for me. Other than doing a bump or two when already high this just seems like a huge waste of material to me.

Oscillating filter/phasery effects.

yeah exactly that. does make doing anything tricky. had to sign for a parcel while experiencing that, the handwriting wasn't pretty. I passed the thing over and run back upstairs basically. but at least at that point my hand was seeming to be hand shaped and not the three pronged claw thing it had been earlier.

I had pretty strange experience (second time) with MXE today. I'll try to write TR tomorrow.
In short:
Took 23 sublingual, then 23 sublingual at 40 mins later, then 55 mg sublingual few hours later
Not much fun, not much dissociation, opiate? warmth and awful nausea after I ate two bananas at t+7

Anyone else noticed a possible alcohol hangover prophylaxis and/or cure effect of MXE? What a goddamned miracle compound.

I had pretty strange experience (second time) with MXE today. I'll try to write TR tomorrow.
In short:
Took 23 sublingual, then 23 sublingual at 40 mins later, then 55 mg sublingual few hours later
Not much fun, not much dissociation, opiate? warmth and awful nausea after I ate two bananas at t+7

Do you have an existing NMDA antagonist tolerance? (DXM, PCP, MXE, Ketamine, 3-MeO-PCP, 4-MeO-PCP, Nitrous etc)

If not I doubt what you have is MXE, of if it is, it is probably very impure. 25mg sublingual is pretty strong dissociation for me - YMMV but a total of 101mg sublingual over a period of a few hours should at least give you more than "not much dissociation".

most_illogical, I found Ketamine's afterglow worked like that, and I wouldn't be surprised if this did too.

^ I still don't see why anyone bothers snorting this, it doesn't even seem to be half as effective as sublingua

I just really hate the taste.

Is there some special way of taking it sublingually without tasting it?

I don't really taste it when I take it sublingually, I mean, you're putting it under your tongue and holding it there - unless you're swishing the saliva around your mouth, which you shouldn't be, you should only taste it for the first couple of seconds when it goes under your tongue. By the time you swallow any that hasn't absorbed your tongue is too numb to taste it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.